Thread: Drama 101 in Cleveland
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 432
-
11-06-24 21:43 #402Senior Member

Posts: 1192Loyalty program
Perhaps you should adjust your glasses. I do not have a loyalty program with Britt. Just trying to pass along some info.
Originally Posted by WtfRyou
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 09:38 #401Senior Member

Posts: 1192Promoting Violet
I'm not promoting Violet. She is a a provider with a longstanding reputation. If you read what I wrote, I had concerns about the way she originally contacted me because I responded to her and did not get any reply. Out of an abundance of caution, considering the current environment in Ohio, I posted me concerns that whoever contacted me may not have been whom it was supposed to be.
When we met for drinks, we sat in a strip club and chatted for quite a while. It was clear to me by the fact that the people in the club knew her and her resemblance to the pics I've seen of her that she was, in fact, Violet. Her explanation for why she didn't reply to me earlier was valid. Therefore, I posted that she was real and still working.
Cheech.
-
11-05-24 21:28 #400Senior Member

Posts: 509So if I can read between the lines, you offered to meet up with her to discuss promoting her on this board in return for what?
Originally Posted by Cheech1
[View Original Post]
Kinda like the loyalty program that you have with Brittany?
Pretty obvious.
-
09-06-24 09:03 #399Senior Member

Posts: 438Agreed
Saw her this week and although she's pricey, well worth it. I had a great time with her, and would rather spend a little more than F**k some of the pigs I've seen posted here. Not much going on in Cleveland, that was kinda surprising for an out of towner. I'll see Annelise every time I come to town, and skimp somewhere else for a few days.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 21:50 #398Senior Member

Posts: 64I second Fuzzy, I laugh every time I read one of his posts.
Originally Posted by Fuzzyek
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 22:40 #397Senior Member

Posts: 1515Cumshot
Why would you want to block his posts, they are a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 21:50 #396Senior Member

Posts: 780Pathetic
Just block or report the post. Admin is your friend.
Originally Posted by QVsOnly
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 20:12 #395Senior Member

Posts: 262Haven't seen that weirdo around in awhile. Looks like he's back with a new username.
Originally Posted by QVsOnly
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 00:45 #394Senior Member

Posts: 66How sad and pathetic.
Originally Posted by Cumshot99
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 17:46 #393Senior Member

Posts: 37Skeptical of first post
I am skeptical of this first time post. I had something set up with Amber last night, then cross checked against the Forum to make sure no bad reports, but unfortunately found several, and told Amber I was canceling because of Forum posts saying she grab and dashes or has dudes interrupting. Today, a first time poster vouches for her. Food for thought.
Originally Posted by Chef985
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 20:19 #392Senior Member

Posts: 124Right? You get what you pay for IMO.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMe
[View Original Post]
The Ohio, Michigan, Indiana forums are nothing but ripoffs, robs, dr*gs, dead fish, and poor hygiene. Yet a post about a sweetheart SP that is none of those things but costs more gets ripped to shreds.
My guess is if you did the math you'd find that after all the money wasted on cheap bad experiences before you find a cheap good one it would have been cheaper to just pay extra for the next level up and save the hassle and potential dangerous situation. YMMV.
-
05-28-24 07:02 #391Senior Member

Posts: 1192Attorneys
I would recommend Rick Perez in Lake county, if he hasn't retired, or Paris and Paris in Cleveland, they have offices downtown. I know John Paris used to rep for a Madam.
Cheech.
-
05-27-24 22:03 #390Senior Member

Posts: 69Access to Council
I'd like to get the names of these attorneys, but I tried to PM you and your account isn't accepting incoming messages. This world of paranoia sucks for everybody.
Originally Posted by Chunks92
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 22:01 #389Senior Member

Posts: 69I'd like to get the names of these attorneys, but I tried to PM you and your account isn't accepting incoming messages. This world of paranoia sucks for everybody.
Originally Posted by Chunks92
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 19:32 #388Senior Member

Posts: 93Go marry her and quit the game then.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMe
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






