Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 343 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4190

    Diamond

    Hey fellas,

    Does anybody have any information on this check? She seems great via text and I had a phone call with her. I'm meeting her this evening and I can't find any information on her via her number so I'm hoping my friends on here can help me out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...3/149167433213

    Thanks!

    Pecker Pete.

  2. #4189

  3. #4188

    Her looks

    Quote Originally Posted by LowElldan  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before but I haven't seen one in awhile so I figured I'd offer my two cents. She's not a looker but she has a nice rack and gives an awesome BBBJ. BBFS is on the table. She's nice enough and aims to please. Ad says cim, but she prefers you don't. I popped on her chest. $. 5 for a half hour and she didn't watch the clock.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...i/703552824308
    How ugly are we talking about is it paper bag ugly or wouldn't want to be caught in public with her ugly?

  4. #4187
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamind434  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...down_i20687181

    Asked for deposit and provided two different addresses when reached out from separate numbers.

    And with a basic face search, it says she is Natasha nice a porn star. When I asked he / she, confirmed she is Natasha and doing this for fun. That should be enough to conclude its a total BS. Hope this helps or I'll get a surprise that she is real.
    Scammers have been using her pics for years.

  5. #4186

    Probably a scam

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...down_i20687181

    Asked for deposit and provided two different addresses when reached out from separate numbers.

    And with a basic face search, it says she is Natasha nice a porn star. When I asked he / she, confirmed she is Natasha and doing this for fun. That should be enough to conclude its a total BS. Hope this helps or I'll get a surprise that she is real.

  6. #4185

    Jolene

    She's been reviewed before but I haven't seen one in awhile so I figured I'd offer my two cents. She's not a looker but she has a nice rack and gives an awesome BBBJ. BBFS is on the table. She's nice enough and aims to please. Ad says cim, but she prefers you don't. I popped on her chest. $. 5 for a half hour and she didn't watch the clock.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...i/703552824308

  7. #4184

    Mechanic

    Quote Originally Posted by Megamind434  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I see a lot of reviews about mechanic st. But couldn't find the details. Can someone share the ad.
    They are long gone. At least 5 years.

  8. #4183

    Whats mechanic st ad

    Hi,

    I see a lot of reviews about mechanic st. But couldn't find the details. Can someone share the ad.

  9. #4182

    Waste of Time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/350593512276

    Absolute waste of time, No Deposit, so I setup an outcall, tells me 34/45 minutes over an hour later I hear nothing but crickets. Text her I was headed to bed at this point, point blank tells me "She has better paying clients" LOL. Literal waste of time, don't even bother. This one def seems TGTBT.

  10. #4181

    Finally Found her

    Quote Originally Posted by ARivera420  [View Original Post]
    I forget her name she was a slim, curvy, ebony, she is a mother of 4 but doesn't even look like she popped out 4 ones. She had an Incall out of Nashua. I searched the Nashua forums but I can't seem to find her. I saw her popup on Tryst couple days back but I didn't have time to entertain and go setup a meetup, anyone remember of her or had an encounter with her? She is pursuing a career in IT is all I know.

    I think she went by another name too at one point I believe it was Alexa but I could be wrong. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    After digging for almost 1 week now. Finally found her on WYP going by Alyza not sure if this is her real name, but I'm glad my memory served me right about the mom of 4 and being into IT.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...KdZVz5KyPw3dg1

    If only I can find her to reach out to her.

  11. #4180
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    The photo of her in the black dress is impressive. Looks clean and beautiful. But photos can be deceiving. I haven't seen her for an incall since she left the streets. 40-60 easy BBFSCIP a few years ago in NMS. How things have changed. Interested to read if anyone has seen her recently after leaving the streets. Is her skin cleaned up, nice and unrushed session? For the price she commands, I'd rather find someone in Tryst or Eros.
    Now that you mentioned it. WTF does she mean oral exam $175?. Does she mean BJ only?

  12. #4179
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Goddamn, all these hoes are moving to NH. Anyway this one is a heavy streetwalker in Boston. She got a pimp now and asking over ridiculous amount of money. So if you lucky enough, you can find her on Manchester where the streetwalker be walking for $40.
    The photo of her in the black dress is impressive. Looks clean and beautiful. But photos can be deceiving. I haven't seen her for an incall since she left the streets. 40-60 easy BBFSCIP a few years ago in NMS. How things have changed. Interested to read if anyone has seen her recently after leaving the streets. Is her skin cleaned up, nice and unrushed session? For the price she commands, I'd rather find someone in Tryst or Eros.

  13. #4178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar9923  [View Original Post]
    Hey yall, long time lurker. I did a search, didn't find much besides some really old stuff, but does this look legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/282774921268

    Ty.
    Goddamn, all these hoes are moving to NH. Anyway this one is a heavy streetwalker in Boston. She got a pimp now and asking over ridiculous amount of money. So if you lucky enough, you can find her on Manchester where the streetwalker be walking for $40.

  14. #4177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    Set up a time with this one today. Met her at a hotel downtown Manchester. Once I arrived, ghost. Not worth the time and effort.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...h/784332492379
    This ***** is moving around. She's a thief. If she don't ghost you she will have you come and her men will come and attack you. I got ghosted by her twice. And my boy went to see at a hotel and got attack.

  15. #4176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MordRede  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find anything on here anywhere else, but found this on EA. Numbers are different, so could be a fake.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ster/171786701#.
    I was just scrolling through the NH forum and this fat chick was reviewed in the Boston section. She suck and will rush you according to the reviewed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape