Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 29325
-
08-13-24 12:39 #24045Regular Member

Posts: 10Rose on post rd
I was lead to a room and the fun began soon afterward. Lulu has a nice body, nice boobs.
Nina's massage left me relaxed, teased and ready for the rest of the day.
After she had me turn over, she got naked and we did 69,I tasted that pussy, rubbed that ass while she sucked me off, then I just had to fuck her. I fucked her missionary while kissing her, her pussy was nicely trimmed. Then we changed positions a few more times, her moans stimulating my nerves. When I was at my breaking point I asked her to give me a blowjob and ended up exploding in her mouth.
It was a satisfying experience for me. The next few days will allow me to work energetically.
-
08-13-24 11:25 #24044Senior Member

Posts: 39Lav. Essential Oil
Did a stroll down here other day and noticed a closed till Sept sign? Know there was a bust? Are they going to reopen. Had some nice scenery.
-
08-13-24 08:31 #24043Senior Member

Posts: 37Kokomo Massage Spa
If you're in the area, stop in and see Emily.
Fantastic BBBJ / CIM.
I'll definitely be going back!
-
08-12-24 13:47 #24042Senior Member

Posts: 49Sunshine Life
Southside Sunshinee Life did not disappoint. Leela is very bubbly and energetic. . 60 for the hour. $ for BJ. Very cute face, nice body, Natural breasts. She got totally naked rubbed herself all over me, tucked the boys and went to town. Very nice experience. She said she is going back to Houston at the end of the month.
-
08-12-24 13:06 #24041Senior Member

Posts: 36E 10th
Where is this?
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 11:51 #24040Senior Member

Posts: 330April again.
I haven't seen her outside of the spa and I was wondering if anyone had. As for being a delight. She's a pretty girl who gives a great massage.
Originally Posted by IndyAnswer
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 11:11 #24039Senior Member

Posts: 243Rimming
https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...ad22044374944c
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
I was barely on the table before her tongue was in my arse. YMMV but she's good to go as best I can tell.
Good luck.
-
08-11-24 22:29 #24038Senior Member

Posts: 41317 Hollistic
Speaking of 317 Hollistic, what are the rates?
Originally Posted by PistolPete
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 19:42 #24037Senior Member

Posts: 317Sweet
The current lineup is Sasha, Hui, Amy, and Mimi. I have had visits with Sasha, Hui (twice), and Amy. I have not visited with Mimi. My best to worst:
Best table shower: 1-Hui, 2-Amy, 3-Sasha.
Best massage: 1-Hui, 2-Amy, Sasha (tie).
Face: 1-Sasha, 2-Amy, Hui (tie).
Biggest tatas: 1-Amy, 2-Sasha, 3-Hui.
Attitude / Enthusiasm: 1-Hui, 2-Amy, 3-Sasha.
Down below: Shaved-Sasha, Hui; Full-Amy.
Overall size: Thin-Hui, Amy; Thicker (but definitely NOT fat) -Sasha.
Best Overall Experience: 1-Hui, 2-Amy, 3-Sasha.
Final comment: IMHO, Sweet consistently maintains the best group of girls in town. You can't go wrong with any of these three.
Fees: 60+160 for 60 minutes.
Disclaimer: The foregoing is my opinion, and, as always, YMMV.
-
08-11-24 16:46 #24036Senior Member

Posts: 413E. 10th
Both girls never fail. The menu is a little different with the two but if you state your interests you will get what you are looking for. Looks, attitude, and $$ are all good enough. Both in their 40's, I would guess but look a little younger.
Originally Posted by Indylad
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 16:42 #24035Senior Member

Posts: 413Well.
Does anyone have any suggestions about contacting her?
Originally Posted by Jagmri
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 16:05 #24034Regular Member

Posts: 14April
Where did you see her outside of the spa and can you explain how she was a 'delight'?
Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 11:42 #24033Senior Member

Posts: 51Sunny
I emailed her last week, as I have in the past. It came back undeliverable.
.
Originally Posted by RyanThiMad3135
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 10:51 #24032Senior Member

Posts: 330April
Has anyone seen April from Peony outside of the spa? She's a delight.
-
08-11-24 07:38 #24031Senior Member

Posts: 82Rimming
I have received a rim job several times from Bobo and Linda.
QUOTE=Scout317;6993304]Last year there were two girls at smile spa that would rim. They are long gone. Do we know of any now that will do that? DM me if you don't want to announce it publicly.
Thanks.










Reply With Quote





