Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 1141 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16717
    They vary. . . I've been to a Homewood Suites, a Best Western, a Clarion, Econo Lodge, Days Inn. . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Which hotels do providers usually stay at on I-drive? Would be nice to be able to just walk to a room for some fun. Hahahaha.

  2. #16716

    Figured I'd ask before booking

    Which hotels do providers usually stay at on I-drive? Would be nice to be able to just walk to a room for some fun. Hahahaha.

  3. #16715

    Goddess Aphrodite

    I posted this question in probably the wrong thread, so posting here again.

    I've seen her post for some time, yet have never seen any reviews on her. I called her about scheduling and was able to talk with her. Seems coherent and fairly normal which really makes me curious why there are no reviews I could find on her.

    Has anyone seen her or have any intel? She looks great, would love to see her, just don't want to walk into a sticky situation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...i/256075948625

  4. #16714
    Thanks bro! Sorry for putting this into the wrong thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    This should go I to the rat trap.

    Sorry you got that, no worries.

    They place advertisements out there to get numbers then to call as extortion scam.

    Most are in the Antillies island chain, I am a hacker so I ha e no problem tracking them down.

    What ever you do never use your real number, and ignore the loosers they are.

    If they do not leave you alone, you say ok let's meet what city are your men in. Get very aggressive and mean as fuck.

  5. #16713

    No Response from Laurita in over a Month

    Hey, I received a response from Laurita about 6 weeks ago but I was unable to see her then. I have texted her 3-4 times each and every week since then and I haven't received a response. I texted her from 3 different numbers and I tried her Snapchat. There are reports of her seeing others and she still has some recently posted ads but I get no response. Any suggestions?

  6. #16712
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIllest  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten a cartel text message threatening you to pay and that you wasted some girls time? They had my real name and address too. I use a google voice number, so I don't know how they got my info.
    This should go I to the rat trap.

    Sorry you got that, no worries.

    They place advertisements out there to get numbers then to call as extortion scam.

    Most are in the Antillies island chain, I am a hacker so I ha e no problem tracking them down.

    What ever you do never use your real number, and ignore the loosers they are.

    If they do not leave you alone, you say ok let's meet what city are your men in. Get very aggressive and mean as fuck.

  7. #16711

    Cartel Messages

    Has anyone gotten a cartel text message threatening you to pay and that you wasted some girls time? They had my real name and address too. I use a google voice number, so I don't know how they got my info.

  8. #16710

    Outcall reco?

    I'm wondering who you all would recommend as a safe, reliable outcall to a hotel in a little bit of a touristy area? I used to have a pretty reliable person up here and I'm just not comfortable asking her anymore. The last few visits have been somewhat questionable.

  9. #16709
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowBeam  [View Original Post]
    Would like to know if any mongerers got successful using Telegram.
    It's alright as long as you verify by video chat! A lot of providers will be fake on there so be careful!

  10. #16708

    Use of Telegram app

    Would like to know if any mongerers got successful using Telegram.

  11. #16707

    Hey!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaityx  [View Original Post]
    Send me a PM!
    This is your new friend from Jax who texted earlier. .

  12. #16706
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamper21  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe she has an ad, however you can PM her and she will give you the information that you are looking for.
    Like he said! I check my messages regularly. If interested please let me know, thank y'all have a good one.

  13. #16705
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Going to be visiting from Jax in a few weeks. I've read great reports about Kaityx and would love to experience her. I usually visit KK when I visit, but Kaityx has piqued my interest. LOL.

    Can someone point me to one of her ads?

    Thanks!
    Send me a PM!

  14. #16704

    Kaityx

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Going to be visiting from Jax in a few weeks. I've read great reports about Kaityx and would love to experience her. I usually visit KK when I visit, but Kaityx has piqued my interest. LOL.

    Can someone point me to one of her ads?

    Thanks!
    I don't believe she has an ad, however you can PM her and she will give you the information that you are looking for.

  15. #16703

    Kaityx

    Going to be visiting from Jax in a few weeks. I've read great reports about Kaityx and would love to experience her. I usually visit KK when I visit, but Kaityx has piqued my interest. LOL.

    Can someone point me to one of her ads?

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape