Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 41288
-
08-13-24 12:07 #35828Senior Member

Posts: 690Her Ad Says Wealthy Gents Onlt. I Assume She Over-values Her Skills
I never saw her, and her pics look attractive. But reading her ad, she puts the disclaimer Wealthy Gents Only. To me, that is a red flag she will ask an insane amount, far beyond ger skills. She is STK, so assume that is her level of performance and worth. Good luck with her, but do not let her hose you because she does not look that good.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
08-13-24 10:28 #35827Senior Member

Posts: 1057Rylee jo
I remember her being around last year but don't remember any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...4/298591410108Last edited by DabMonger; 08-13-24 at 10:28. Reason: grammr
-
08-13-24 08:28 #35826Senior Member

Posts: 690Got My Pipe Drained
I wanted to fuck some tight pussy, but I was bored seeing the providers I usually see. I am in this hobby because I like new pussy to fuck – if I wanted a regular to fuck, that is the same ole pussy, then I would get married instead of seeing our local doped-out providers. That is why when I get a pm asking who I regularly see, I reply no one, because I do not see any pussy regularly! I enjoy fucking different pussy and sucking on a different set of tits. I guess I am a bit weird in more ways than one.
I tried some new pussy on STG, that is not new postings but meaning pussy I had not fucked yet. Damn, there was so little to pick from in that category, but I had fucked most of the pussy I was looking at. I tried 2 ads, but no reply. Damn, I really wanted to cum too! So, I decided to go for a BBBJ with CIM and swallow. Why swallow? Because I do not like my cum spit out like sour milk, I want her to swallow all of it. Nope she does not have to say yum etc., just swallow instead of spitting me out!
I decided to look for a girl that had not tasted my cock before, a new mouth. I found Heaven, she only does cardates for incall, not my favorite, but I never had my cock in her mouth before, so what the hell. Setting up the dream she tried to tell me a BJ instead of fucking is extra cost. Since I wanted bb and cim, I was fine to play her game. Dream was for 70 coins, BBBJ cim with swallow for a qv cardate. She looks like her pictures and smelled clean. As she sucked, I played with her soft titties. Mic skills were very good, included dt and lots of suction and slobber. I soon pooped inside her mouth, and she did swallow my entire load of cum. Was an enjoyable pipe draining and in a pinch I would repeat, although I am not a big fan of cardates.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/568828689411
-
08-12-24 13:24 #35825Senior Member

Posts: 286It's been awhile
Hey Gentlemen,
I was away for awhile. How's Jax been to you? What's the going donations for visits? TIA. SXY.
-
08-11-24 19:48 #35824Senior Member

Posts: 690You Are A Decent Person
Hey, You are a very rare mix. You are a nice person and yes you know nice people often get taken advantage of, and yet you have decided to not care, you will not let other who are not nice people change you into something like them Wow, that is rare, and the best of luck to you!
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
I do not like getting used, so I do my best to prevent it from happening and I fight to not get take advantage of. I am not a nice guy who does not look to see if the refund was paid into my cash ap. You on the other hand are really nice, no matter what. Again all the best to you in your mongering.
LB.
-
08-11-24 17:59 #35823Senior Member

Posts: 452Fair trade
Count me in. I plan on visiting soon and will report back for sure.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 16:48 #35822Senior Member

Posts: 88Niiicole Babiii is not an Indian dude!
Saw this one yesterday, I was on a long drive and had been communicating with her on the way to coordinate a meeting. Was quoted standard donations of 100/160/250. Since the Raven / River thing was recent, I've started to be a bit more clear about time, so I said "To be clear I'd be interested in a full entire 15 minutes for 100. Can I spend an entire full 15 minutes engaged with you for 100? Not 8 and a half minutes or 6 minutes or 10 minutes but a full entire 15 minutes?" Well she responds, "Yes you can, what time babe?" At this point I wasn't sure so I just kept in contact with her. Gave her an hour heads up I'd be ready and she said.
Her: Yes that's actually perfect babe. But I do have a huge favor to ask of you. I'm going to send you my addy now and room number but I owe these people at the front desk 35 dollars for a late fee {{{yada yada yada}}}.
Me: 🚨.
Her: What's wrong??
Me: No way that ends well for me 😂 🚩.
Her: What the hell? Why?
Me: Seems like one of those you get money up front all day and ghost people scams.
Her: Are you fucking serious.
Me: YES!
Her: WTF am I going to do with 35 dollars?? When I can make over 100 when you get here? Come on now make it make sense hunny.
Me: I guess it depends on how many people you get it from. Maybe you're a dude in India for all I know.
Her: Oh my goodness.
Me: I'll send you $35 if you can send a meaningful verification photo taken right now fully nude holding up 7 fingers.
Her: That's no problem at all. Give me 1 minute to get naked.
/4 minutes pass by while I doubt this Indian dude is going to produce /.
**DELIVERS PHOTO! (attaching to this post with her permission).
Me: What's your CashApp.
At this point, I'm frankly still sort of worried, she didn't reply for another hour but ya'll know how that goes, I just let her know I was in the area and hung out. She finally hits me up, I roll out to her spot, wait not too long maybe 7 minutes in the parking lot, and get her room number.
So on to the juicy part, she's real. Not some Indian dude! Photos are real, and she looks great in person. I was worried she'd be older because of some of the filtering and whatnot in the pics but no not at all. She's a bit slimmer in the tummy even than the photos insist. She's personable, friendly, only things I noted that aren't available are kissing, greek, and BBFS. Started with BBBJ, did some DATY, she got on top briefly, but most these girls don't like that and I understand why so we switched to mish. The unfortunate part for me was I was way too exhausted from a horribly long day to keep with it. Which totally sucks but it is what it is and that's okay. She was cool about it. I honestly should have waited a few hours or even until the morning for the visit but I was too anxious to see her. Will repeat.
Since I mentioned Raven & River & there were some questions about it I'll be clear here one last time, I should have probably said something to them about how I felt with the situation and given them a chance to address it before coming and posting a bunch of dirty laundry. They are nice girls as far as I can tell, and everything was amazing until it just stopped. I'd hate for anyone to not see them on my account, and I'm not just saying that for a $100 refund, I don't even know if they sent it, I never looked at my CashApp for it & I probably won't. I frankly don't care. Just the way they were talking about how I "worked" them, they made it seem like they were doing gymnastics from monkey bars when actually I had them on their backs side by side at the end. It was just so odd to go from balls deep in River having the time of my life to being in my car scratching my head in front of their house 90 seconds later. At ClitEastwoodJx. River is the blonde. At Low Baller it's whichever you want, I actually just sort of posted that on the fly at a rest stop and didn't put much thought into it or the wording. Raven's performance was actually great, I was just salty that she was the one who said it was a wrap. At BiggDaddi Headache relief was fantastic with both of them, Raven did have a special throat.
And also definitely Niiicole Babiii! 10/10 looks, performance, communication, will repeat!
Most recent ad:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/876929389276
Old ad "Brooke Babiii":
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/778585831170
https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/8302383
-
08-11-24 16:48 #35821Senior Member

Posts: 423Fun size Latina
Anyone had and dealings with here. If so is she worth the time and what part of town is she in.
-
08-11-24 14:06 #35820Senior Member

Posts: 260Audi
Just following up on this? Anyone tried yet?
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 12:53 #35819Senior Member

Posts: 86Fun girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/868363797796
Pics are real. She made me pop before the main course and that never happens.
She is a sweetheart and if you like natural tits she has the best I have seen with those big nipples.
She has a nice body and better personally.
DM for more info.
-
08-11-24 12:34 #35818Senior Member

Posts: 75KimberlyLace
Idk if anybody seen here or if this is here. I saw her add couple months back but she doesn't look like it six months ago. Let me know if anybody seen her before.
Beau.
Kimberly.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9044227552/1
-
08-11-24 12:33 #35817Senior Member

Posts: 144Doubles
Dam bro sorry to hear but I guess in this game YMMV. I've seen Riiver several time without any disappointment and partook in their double. My last dream started with recording girl on girl for about 10 minutes before Riiver motioned to join in. I climbed up and laid back to a pair of synchronised lips exploring the pole and boys. I strapped up and headed to pound town enjoying the view of more girl on girl action. I went over time (hh) not by much but no complaints. Riiver takes a pounding while Raven does a decent BBBJ. I'll repeat but they'll be a convo about expectations. LOL. I don't like throwing donations in the wind so thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 10:12 #35816Regular Member

Posts: 12Any Information on "JVille Fl's BADDEST"
There's no names to search on and I've haven't received any hits on the searches that were done.
The photographs all appeared to be filtered.
Any info on this provider:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/891886005314
-
08-11-24 06:03 #35815Senior Member

Posts: 316Typical "I need to go pay for my room" scam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/671305555202
Waited till I got to the parking lot.
She asked about cashapp or venmo.
Said she needed to go pay for the room at 9 o'clock in the morning. I knew where this was going so I played along and said we got time till check out. She wasnt having it, so I kept smacking down her excuses and wasting her time.
I said, nope nope nope until I told her to call me when she got a room.
Later in the day she said she had a room and that she was headed back over there and then crickets.
So I then proceeded to set up a different date with a different number posing as a different longer and did that a couple times.
Play games with me and I will cost you money.
She's not all that to begin with and definitely not cute enough to play games I heard from pass reviews she's not near as cute as er earlier pictures anyway.
We should make this a new rule to set up dates and then ghost just like they do every time they do it to us.
Let's starve these stupid, disgusting junkies out and play the same games. Set up false dates and ghost them. So they see that we can play games too.
DON'T EVER fall for the "I got to go pay for my toom" bs fellas, its ALWAYS a scam.
-
08-10-24 16:37 #35814Senior Member

Posts: 371High volume double-booker
Whoever was in the driveway yesterday off Loretto as I pulled up, your appointment was short (she sent me a text when you left.) I hope it wasn't due to her thinking I was going to sit around waiting for you to finish. I sure as hell don't sit around waiting for anyone, let alone a residential neighborhood. 1. 5 hours of traffic and wasted gas.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




