Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 869 1369 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 41295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35775

    Shay baby in the storm

    I dreamt that the storm was blowing early one morning and gave clearance to a no-fly zone journey to the Relax Inn to see Shay. Storms keep the ref-ref at bay and it was early so the night was over and I felt like it would be OK. She was a nice treat, all alone in a stark but clean room. Her doggie wasn't with her but Shay is proud of HER (yes, you dirty birds. Her dog is a girl, so that probably dispels rumors). She's a bit of a mumbler, prob her grill is not all that, she doesn't show teeth, head game on point with DT no coaching needed and a VERY smooth lovely bum. Not snug but this daddy likes room to work and I had a nice dream. Standard SW QV that had me hit the box for 80 Mario coins. YMMV, stay safe gents.

    These girls talk. A word on the discussion. It's quite easy to change our identity. Obviously, it won't work once you arrive with someone who knows you. I really don't see a problem with mixing it up, they change names and if you want. Rich can become Ron.

    Happy Rongering,

    Tall.

  2. #35774

    Save Your Money

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/250865709165I wouldn't doubt this is real down there. I'm ready to move.
    You'd be surprised at how many of our current herd migrated up from down that way. Same girls, nicer pics, higher prices.

    Rich.

  3. #35773

    She's a deceiver

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/250865709165

    I wouldn't doubt this is real down there. I'm ready to move.
    No surprise here!

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CuPKufmv...dex=maricon_ok

  4. #35772

    Nomads

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    That is amazing, and I was obviously wrong, they do chit chat. LB.
    You know they cross paths in the few hotels they can afford. They share the same plugs. They share the same drivers. They all know of one another, at least. The ways these girls gossip? Yeah.

    Rich.

  5. #35771
    There were a few reviews quite recently, I recall them being quite positive. Although the pics in the ad you posted are low quality versus the ads posted before we're of typical quality.

    Quote Originally Posted by PassingThru112  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to this thang? She's been quiet for a hot minute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/739009669887

  6. #35770

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    But they do! If you look at most of these girls who have social media, you'll find almost all of these STG girls in their friend list!
    That is amazing, and I was obviously wrong, they do chit chat.

    LB.

  7. #35769

    Miami

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/250865709165

    I wouldn't doubt this is real down there. I'm ready to move.

  8. #35768
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I hear you, but how can they know each other? Yes, 1 or 2 may have done doubles before, but how can a beaches girl be knowing girls in the westside? I believe their communication method and ways of knowing each other is meeting in the same hotel and comparing war stories. These girls are not smart or sober enough to form a provider communication network, well in my humble opinion..
    But they do! If you look at most of these girls who have social media, you'll find almost all of these STG girls in their friend list!

  9. #35767
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I saw a post on social media that Harlowe (Erika) has passed away? Just curious if anyone knows for certain?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/698467888497
    Glad you said unconfirmed. Good on ya!

    She was locked up in a metal facility per her daughter.

  10. #35766

    Car Play

    Any info on this one? Looking for Top only car play.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/226279399075

  11. #35765

    Natalie

    Anyone know what happened to this thang? She's been quiet for a hot minute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/739009669887

  12. #35764

    Fun size latina

    Has anyone given this one a shot? If so, please share or pm me. Greatly appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/latin/new-girlfun-size-latina-904833/451881306065
    Last edited by Ben0835; 08-07-24 at 13:53. Reason: Forgot url

  13. #35763

    Any intel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/839752645719

    Definitely looks naughty and luv that bodytype. Search brings up nothing. Ad says Miami but number is local.

  14. #35762

    Mature

    Good morning. Trying to locate a mature or very mature provider. Dm's are fine.

    Thank you all for your guidance!

  15. #35761

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I so agree, how can providers know if what another provider tells her about aft monger is true? Yes, it is a cesspool, look some providers even sneak on here and fake being a monger in order to say bad stuff about another provider. Add to that, most are so doped up they do not give a darn, they are just hustling.

    LB.
    Just to be clear, I wasn't trying to contradict what Rich said. I would simply trying to add another layer to a complex and nonsensical situation. He is correct. There are most certainly other websites where providers talk about their clients. But again, if they are desperate for money, there's a good chance they will see you if you don't act like a jerk when speaking to them. I have been the brunt of several attacks in the past from providers because of 100% truthful posts I've made. I am currently in the middle of a very nasty situation with a well-known provider. I don't want to get into specifics here for fear of being " moderated. " PM me for details if you're interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape