Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 33445
-
08-15-24 14:18 #30145Senior Member

Posts: 334UTR Goldie
I've got another UTR for you -- Goldie. She is / was on wyp. Awesome. Looks like Lindsey Lohan 10 years ago. BBBJ in the car on the 1st date, the meet & greet. She's very manipulative trying to get more money. I just ignored her five fake crises and banged the shit out of her. No incall. She's very responsive. PM me for digits. I don't have link to her WYP, I'm taking a break from WYP.
-
08-14-24 15:49 #30144Senior Member

Posts: 115In town for work, looking for info on someone to see.
Hey there Cincy mongers! I'm here for work and looking for info on who to possibly see. I'm staying in Sharonville and got a little worried from reading these posts that I may be in a bad are a for this. Any info on some safe ladies that do outcall would be appreciated. Prefer girls off tryst or escortalligator. Thanks in advance! Stay safe.
-
08-14-24 09:38 #30143Alt for Rufus Firefly

Posts: 53My sweet UTR for seniors only
Ok you all. About 2 to 4 weeks ago I posted a report of a UTR I know. She came back from her vacation and wants to see some men. She is a sweet spinner.
She can do outcall and if she does incall you might have to be patient with her as she might have to make accommodations.
I am posting for the same lady again. If I gave you the number before just go ahead and contact her. No need to contact me again.
As always treat her with respect because she is a sweet lady.
-
08-13-24 07:13 #30142Senior Member

Posts: 129To be fair
The OP has also posted this exact same review twice now, and neither times with a functioning link. So he's either an AI bot, or not cognitively qualified enough to tell the difference in petite and ssbbw.
.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 06:30 #30141Senior Member

Posts: 139Any recommendations
I'll be in town Sunday and would like some company. Are there any good providers you guys recommend that actually like what their doing? I realize everyone's idea of good is not always the same but I would like a provider that gets into her work, one that will fu at K back. Not looking to break the bank but may consider if need be. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated, also if you get to Columbus I may be able to return the favor. TIA!
-
08-11-24 14:13 #30140Senior Member

Posts: 107Ashley Storm / Firefantasy
For those that remember her. - she's back in Cincinnati for a few days (she's now lives in Columbus). Definitely recommend. Much prettier in person than even her nice pics. Pretty face. Great tight ass. Rates are reasonable. Menu and engagement is much above average. Communications is good as well. Definitely worth a visit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174344351
-
08-10-24 17:14 #30139Senior Member

Posts: 154Cincygirl / Cass
Has anyone else experienced a date with Cass?
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 08:54 #30138Senior Member

Posts: 2248Petite
He said petite. This is 12 sizes over petite
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 08:22 #30137Regular Member

Posts: 3Sydney Moore
A few users have stated they were going to see SKM. We never heard back. Anyone see her recently?
-
08-10-24 07:52 #30136Senior Member

Posts: 78With that being said
Y'all pay for that? Sounds to me like you will need a trip to the doctor for a much needed Penicillin and Tetanus shot after that. Then have your head examined and just for good measure get a Rabies vacination just in case. Peace and Love.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Spnk Da Monkey; 08-10-24 at 07:53. Reason: spelling
-
08-10-24 06:32 #30135Senior Member

Posts: 324Kayla / Ashley and her BF Jeremy
Don't get burned by these two at 32 X8 Kleeman Rd off and. Bend in Green Twp.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 06:32 #30134Alt for Rufus Firefly

Posts: 53Thank you for the infomation
Sorry to read about your situation and thank you for warning us. This is why it is important for all of us to provide honest and accurate reports about visits. We depend on good reports to avoid arrest, rip offs, and bad service.
Please do not make reports just to get back at a lady because you were not happy or you gave a personal vendetta. Also do not over inflate your experience to help out the lady.
Originally Posted by JohnS1332
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 06:07 #30133Senior Member

Posts: 139Spiderbaby
Also interested, or possibly someone similar.
Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 03:04 #30132Senior Member

Posts: 334Cass
Guys, I have an opportunity for you, in Cincinnati, and she said I could share her digits and snapchat with you.
Cass.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/l...PdVdg5ozpZgVeD
And on SA as cincygirl: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-c25b667c36a5.
Beautiful, sweet, hot, gorgeous breasts, Italian, and she can host in Cincy in a gorgeous house. I've been keeping her to myself but I can't see her often enough, and keeping her to myself hasn't been helping her or anyone else. Her skin is so soft; she's responsive, sweet, giving, prefers / climaxes in mish,. OMG, I'm out of town for a week and I'm going to hijack a plane to get back to her sooner. She sent me the sexiest pics and videos I paid her for BEFORE I went to her house the first time, and while I was out of town, to hold me over.
$300 and worth every nickel.
PM me for number and / or snapchat. When you text or snap her, you will have to send your name and a photo. If you don't, don't get back on here complaining she didn't respond to you, that you have "no idea why she didn't", like others have about other girls.
-
08-10-24 00:59 #30131Senior Member

Posts: 459Is this her?
Is this her?
Escort Cincinnati.
Listing 5x3-xxx-2197.
Escort Alligator.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174205778
Originally Posted by Luvtang72
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






