Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 722 1222 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30130

    Ashley-You should really include pics on the scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStroked98  [View Original Post]
    Ashley and her bf got me

    After all these years. I always check all the rip off reports. This one been posting long enough with the same number I figured she was ok. Well they got me. Typical story. Need the money. I said no. Like I always do. So she agreed to set it out. We get going and get undressed. She then gets up and said let me grab a towel. Ok that's a good idea! She left the room. I noticed she grabbed the money. I knew things were up so I was getting ready. Heard extra foot steps. I'm dressed and dude said you got to go playboy. He wasn't scary or anything got me for 100. Just a heads up to others they are still at it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174243498
    As they change names, numbers, and links go dead. But here is this scammer / robbery named Ashley who I think operates in cheviot or the Westside.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0564.jpg‎   IMG_0563.jpg‎  

  2. #30129

    LEO? Fairfield? Have I PM'd you?

    Not surprising.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS1332  [View Original Post]
    Seen her for an incall and it was LEO. Be very careful. Looks like they are moving to Fairfield for stings. She even video chatted and showed me boobs. Definitely not worth it! I thought I was safe because she wasn't in Sharonville guess I was wrong. I am humiliated. Don't know how I will explain this to my family. Be careful fellow mongers! I believe LEO has taken over her accounts she usually isn't posted out here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kokolove

  3. #30128

    Digits

    Number ending in 3008?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Jenifer has been my go-to lately but I haven't seen her for a while because both of our schedules have been "complicated" lately. Anyway, we finally met up the other day and had a good ol' time, as usual. She's a great kisser and we both love it, so we're really compatible in that area. And she knows me well enough to know that I sometimes enjoy being submissive, so she has no problem taking charge. She knows I like it when a girl sits on my face so she didn't hesitate to climb onboard and let me go to town. Very tasty and clean! Of course, there was plenty of BBBJ and after some mish she took the cover off and finished me with CIM. It was really nice to grapple with her nice, big tits again.

    She doesn't have an ad up but, as I've reported in the past I have and old LC ad with photos that I can EMAIL to you. If you want it, or if you just want her number, send me a PM. If you want the ad and photos I NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS. That's the ONLY way I can get it to you.
    L.

  4. #30127

    All these years Ashley and her bf

    Ashley and her bf got me…

    After all these years. I always check all the rip off reports. This one been posting long enough with the same number I figured she was ok. Well they got me. Typical story. Need the money. I said no. Like I always do. So she agreed to set it out. We get going and get undressed. She then gets up and said let me grab a towel. Ok that's a good idea! She left the room. I noticed she grabbed the money. I knew things were up so I was getting ready. Heard extra foot steps. I'm dressed and dude said you got to go playboy. He wasn't scary or anything got me for 100. Just a heads up to others they are still at it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174243498

  5. #30126

    Melanie Davis

    Long overdue review for Melanie Davis (not to be confused with another of the same name). I first saw her when she was a FBSM-only provider, and she was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. I understand that her verification process can be stringent, so for those with hard limits on information you provide, then she isn't for you. Not sure if she takes references but it couldn't hurt to ask. But please understand that she hosts in her private residence, so I can't blame her for a strict verification. Her communication is always timely, and she accommodated me scheduling multiple days in advance to same day appts. Easy access and privacy for her incall.

    Once she moved to FS earlier this year, I had to have her. She has an incredible body and a gorgeous face. Short and slim / toned, with nice sized tits and a perfectly (for me) shaped ass with slim hips to hold on to. She has a mirror in her room and looks amazing no matter what position she's in. She knows exactly what she's doing, with fantastic dirty talk for those into that.

    Beyond the physical, she's extremely friendly, smart, and easy to talk to. We caught up on life, travel, etc before and after and you never feel rushed. Some might deem her pricey, but I don't do this super often and she's definitely worth the safety and service in my mind.

    I understand that since this is my first post (I've been lurking for some time) this may seem fishy, but since I'm moving out of state she asked if I could put in a good word for our times together. Figured I'd keep it short and sweet.

  6. #30125

    Spiderbaby

    Anyone seen her? Her ads seem to come and go.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174191416

    Been looking for a decent AA provider for a while.

  7. #30124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago. Still has a banging body, still a freak that will let you do whatever, still very alt, place is still safe but very messy. Light smoke smell, BF is still around but as usual disappears for the apt and causes no issues. Kinda hard to connect with, coms not great.
    He fully knows what's going on. I believe she referred to their relationship as, "Open and fluid". I'm surprised no one has asked her BF to stay and be cameraman to record video of the session.

  8. #30123

    Asian Janae age

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    If it's Asian Janae, she's very well known on the board. She's been in the biz for over 10 years, and was the reason the term "GPS" was coined. Contrary to her ad, she is not in her 20's. She's pretty well in her 30's. She also likes to impose rules when you arrive; rules that didn't exist while you were booking. Veterans of the board pretty much steer clear of the lady that promises the most, delivers the least.

    https://tryst.link/escort/asianjanae
    No contradictions of anything D Nut wrote, but a few things to add.

    She told me her birth year back in the day.

    She's 39 in 2024. She started escorting in 2009.

    I don't mind women spotting themselves a year or two on the age category. But that's a little much!

    Also, those photos of her are definitely old.

  9. #30122
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    If it's Asian Janae, she's very well known on the board. She's been in the biz for over 10 years, and was the reason the term "GPS" was coined. Contrary to her ad, she is not in her 20's. She's pretty well in her 30's. She also likes to impose rules when you arrive; rules that didn't exist while you were booking. Veterans of the board pretty much steer clear of the lady that promises the most, delivers the least.

    https://tryst.link/escort/asianjanae
    I guess I did not post the link but this is the correct person. Dang, wish she delivered as she would be right up my alley. Is she at least good looking?

  10. #30121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Saffy

    I saw her a few weeks ago. Still has a banging body, still a freak that will let you do whatever, still very alt, place is still safe but very messy. Light smoke smell, BF is still around but as usual disappears for the apt and causes no issues. Kinda hard to connect with, coms not great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? She texted me 2 months ago when she was up here in Dayton visiting family. Just wondering. I'm in Cincinnati on Friday. Be safe.

  11. #30120

    Saffy

    Has anyone seen her recently? She texted me 2 months ago when she was up here in Dayton visiting family. Just wondering. I'm in Cincinnati on Friday. Be safe.

  12. #30119

    Are some of these post escorts themselves making these?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvtang72  [View Original Post]
    Mongers. Have found a beautiful petite no baby damage chocolate angel. I included the link she had up for one day on STG. She is looking for a handful of regulars so she can stay under the radar. You will thank me http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/newa...dbc87168994fd7
    You made almost this exact same post two days ago. Also that link goes to nowhere which only further raises some red flags.

  13. #30118

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I have some notes from a conversation I had with Gracie (from 2022 but, for one reason or another, we never got together. Does anyone remember her and have any current info? Is she still active? The phone number I had is no good.
    I believe you can find her # on X. She still sees clients on a limited bases.

  14. #30117

    Not sure about your link

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvtang72  [View Original Post]
    Mongers. Have found a beautiful petite no baby damage chocolate angel. I included the link she had up for one day on STG. She is looking for a handful of regulars so she can stay under the radar. You will thank me http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/newa...dbc87168994fd7
    Not STG link. But won't open anyways.

  15. #30116

    Princess

    Mongers. Have found a beautiful petite no baby damage chocolate angel. I included the link she had up for one day on STG. She is looking for a handful of regulars so she can stay under the radar. You will thank me http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/newa...dbc87168994fd7

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape