Escort Review: Cuddle Sites
+
Submit Review
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2738
-
08-12-24 06:32 #1118Regular Member

Posts: 15I don't have any info on her, but definitely interested, too. Like a lot of cuddlers, she's on seeking. Profile below. That profile seems innocent, like one you'd find on a mainstream dating site.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-9f50c7489140
-
08-11-24 13:18 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 339Porscha
Has anyone met with this one? Any thoughts on whether or not she might be open to more than cuddling?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/PorshaLuv
-
08-11-24 13:13 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 660BriiBrii
Anyone with info on her? Karma has been growing.
-
08-10-24 15:38 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 678No idea about her.
Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 15:34 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 678Xoxocuddles
Had a meeting set up for 1 today then she asked for 3 then blocked me and won't respond to a text. I'm not sure what happened as I usually do very well on this site.
-
08-10-24 12:37 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 151Nicole James
I'm thinking she's on the wrong web site. LOL!
Originally Posted by InFromBehind
[View Original Post]
Any info on Nicole James?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/itsnicolejames
-
08-10-24 11:37 #1112Regular Member

Posts: 49She's brand new. I'm sure her rates will go down once she realizes there aren't any takers at that price.
Originally Posted by MuttThing
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 21:37 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 82GPS BS Lat. Cuddler
Alright this one looks hot. But is either delusional or just out to scam the hell out of some poor soul?
Per Hour Rate is wayyyy OFF.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/latinacuddler89
Anyone partake?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/latinacuddler89
-
08-09-24 19:13 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 678I saw that, ain't no way.
Originally Posted by ShadowNite
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 15:52 #1109Regular Member

Posts: 12Latinacuddler89
$400 for 1 hr cuddles this one must think she is all that.
-
08-08-24 14:41 #1108Senior Member

Posts: 109Cuddling with Jescrew1
Decided to pull the trigger on Jescrew1 earlier this week. She was quick to communicate and before long we set an appointment and moved the conversation to text.
Let me just say that I'll be back next time I'm in town. She was an amazing conversationalist and while I won't go into the details but by the end we were both satisfied and I left happy.
-
08-07-24 14:51 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 270First cuddle visit-Allycat
Pulled the trigger on my first cuddle experience. Saw Allycat at her location. Cute face, small bbw, not huge but not tiny. Friendly and ok personality. YMMV with her but you pm me, will go in details. On a scales of 1 to 10, give a 5. A second visit could go either way, up to a 8 or remain average at a 5. Just not sure. Not bad, just didn't click.
-
08-07-24 09:06 #1106Senior Member

Posts: 678She's been banned.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 09:00 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 131Snugglevixen
Has anyone seen or communicated with snugglevixen?
-
08-06-24 18:59 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 660MickyLynn
Go look at pictures older adult film star.










Reply With Quote






