Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14038
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her a while back, probably over a year ago. She had just moved to DC. She's either married or partnered, I don't recall. Has an Onlyfans. Is open to intimacy but I don't remember the number.

    https://www.instagram.com/amberleighhh/
    Damn, he'll no. Nice tight body but those are some busted saggy tit's. She looks 35.

  2. #14037

    Heyitsa

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on heyitsa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f0fc08d444c9

    She's definitely some type of pro. She has vids on reddit.
    I spoke to her a while back, probably over a year ago. She had just moved to DC. She's either married or partnered, I don't recall. Has an Onlyfans. Is open to intimacy but I don't remember the number.

    https://www.instagram.com/amberleighhh/

  3. #14036

    Cleared inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full FYI. Clear it out so I can reply to your DM.
    Cleared my inbox.

  4. #14035
    She's just looking for a simp to spend $$$ and rinse. Maybe someone is hitting it.

  5. #14034
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure I was open, but 1200 closed the deal. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-078896fcfb98

    Not a chance.
    English doesn't appear to be your primary language.

  6. #14033
    Any reviews on heyitsa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f0fc08d444c9

    She's definitely some type of pro. She has vids on reddit.

  7. #14032

    JonFisher

    Your inbox is full FYI. Clear it out so I can reply to your DM.

  8. #14031

    Hiddengem

    Wasn't sure I was open, but 1200 closed the deal. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-078896fcfb98

    Not a chance.

  9. #14030

  10. #14029
    Your inbox is full FYI. Clear it out so I can reply to your DM.

  11. #14028

    Her rates are high

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Rainbow. She's been around! I wouldn't touch her. Got her snap and she's sending all types of videos. Dildoing herself etc. Probably goes through 5 Ds a week.
    Yeah she wanted 700 for covered which is too much in my opinion. She sent videos of her getting fucked with a dildo machine. I never followed through.

  12. #14027

    Don't know her

    Rainbow whoever she is I don't know and I don't talk to girls like that based on what's being reported. The girl I spoke about is a beautiful, slender, clean, 21 year old, and she's UTR. I am not sharing more because I am playing the long game.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Rainbow. She's been around! I wouldn't touch her. Got her snap and she's sending all types of videos. Dildoing herself etc. Probably goes through 5 Ds a week.

  13. #14026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Now I don't feel special

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Rainbow. She's been around! I wouldn't touch her. Got her snap and she's sending all types of videos. Dildoing herself etc. Probably goes through 5 Ds a week.
    She sends me videos and pictures randomly. Just as randomly asks if I can meet the same day. Haven't connected.

  14. #14025

  15. #14024
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Same girl offered to see me for $$$ ppm because I know how to dom her the way she likes. All things in balance.
    Rainbow. She's been around! I wouldn't touch her. Got her snap and she's sending all types of videos. Dildoing herself etc. Probably goes through 5 Ds a week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape