Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 1366 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35813

    Definitely set up or bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/250865709165

    I wouldn't doubt this is real down there. I'm ready to move.
    Texted her the other day. She responded immediately and gave address near San Marco area. I inquired about menu and she responded BBBJ, Greek, GFE etc. I told her that her digits pull up multiple ads, she said she works other cities and if it's not her she will fuck me for free. Then I said her number pulls up instagram hottie from another country. Then crickets. You have been warned.

  2. #35812

    When in doubt, Google the number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikj240  [View Original Post]
    It's the non emergency phone line for the Manatee County Sheriff. Take one for the team and see how it works out.

  3. #35811

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by MekaleKahi  [View Original Post]
    Saw River and Raven the other day. Comms 10/10. Both look better than pics. Private residence, girl on girl and everything. 100% everything I was hoping for in a 2 girl until they suddenly weren't. From start took direction perfect. Was quoted 200 for 1 hour double. Paid 200 for 1 hour double. 30 minutes in Raven suddenly decides it's time for me to finish. Unreal. If the girls aren't into it I can't get into it, so it just suddenly stopped. I guess they had another play set up and figured they already got their money. Super lame. I'd see River again but not Raven. River was really attractive, Raven is the one who poured rain on the entire parade. I was given some story about how I "had them every way" and they didn't feel like they could satisfy me. Well I paid for 60 minutes and expected 60 minutes, not 30. If they wanted more money they could have quoted more money and I could have *hopefully* gotten the entire time I wanted. It was about perfect until it wasn't. I'm still at a loss. Anyway see them or don't but make sure Raven isn't setting up future appointments and thinking to short you on your time while River rides you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/070445503928
    How would you rate her supposed throat goat claim?

  4. #35810

    Similar to experience

    Quote Originally Posted by MekaleKahi  [View Original Post]
    Saw River and Raven the other day. Comms 10/10. Both look better than pics. Private residence, girl on girl and everything. 100% everything I was hoping for in a 2 girl until they suddenly weren't. From start took direction perfect. Was quoted 200 for 1 hour double. Paid 200 for 1 hour double. 30 minutes in Raven suddenly decides it's time for me to finish. Unreal. If the girls aren't into it I can't get into it, so it just suddenly stopped. I guess they had another play set up and figured they already got their money. Super lame. I'd see River again but not Raven. River was really attractive, Raven is the one who poured rain on the entire parade. I was given some story about how I "had them every way" and they didn't feel like they could satisfy me. Well I paid for 60 minutes and expected 60 minutes, not 30. If they wanted more money they could have quoted more money and I could have *hopefully* gotten the entire time I wanted. It was about perfect until it wasn't. I'm still at a loss. Anyway see them or don't but make sure Raven isn't setting up future appointments and thinking to short you on your time while River rides you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/070445503928
    I have same bad experience with this one. Agreed for an hour and she ended session as QV. I see someone at the door waiting while coming out. Double booking issues.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/026909735762

  5. #35809

    River and Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by MekaleKahi  [View Original Post]
    Saw River and Raven the other day. Comms 10/10. Both look better than pics. Private residence, girl on girl and everything. 100% everything I was hoping for in a 2 girl until they suddenly weren't. From start took direction perfect. Was quoted 200 for 1 hour double. Paid 200 for 1 hour double. 30 minutes in Raven suddenly decides it's time for me to finish. Unreal. If the girls aren't into it I can't get into it, so it just suddenly stopped. I guess they had another play set up and figured they already got their money. Super lame. I'd see River again but not Raven. River was really attractive, Raven is the one who poured rain on the entire parade. I was given some story about how I "had them every way" and they didn't feel like they could satisfy me. Well I paid for 60 minutes and expected 60 minutes, not 30. If they wanted more money they could have quoted more money and I could have *hopefully* gotten the entire time I wanted. It was about perfect until it wasn't. I'm still at a loss. Anyway see them or don't but make sure Raven isn't setting up future appointments and thinking to short you on your time while River rides you.
    They did the same to me last week (Heidi / Jamie, or River / Raven whatever). These two are ripoff artists and that's why they disappear for months or years at a time. They're addicted thieves and both recently came back from uncle vacations. I should have known better and shouldn't have let my dick think for me. I see I'm not the only one!

  6. #35808
    Quote Originally Posted by MekaleKahi  [View Original Post]
    Saw River and Raven the other day. Comms 10/10. Both look better than pics. Private residence, girl on girl and everything. 100% everything I was hoping for in a 2 girl until they suddenly weren't. From start took direction perfect. Was quoted 200 for 1 hour double. Paid 200 for 1 hour double. 30 minutes in Raven suddenly decides it's time for me to finish. Unreal. If the girls aren't into it I can't get into it, so it just suddenly stopped. I guess they had another play set up and figured they already got their money. Super lame. I'd see River again but not Raven. River was really attractive, Raven is the one who poured rain on the entire parade. I was given some story about how I "had them every way" and they didn't feel like they could satisfy me. Well I paid for 60 minutes and expected 60 minutes, not 30. If they wanted more money they could have quoted more money and I could have *hopefully* gotten the entire time I wanted. It was about perfect until it wasn't. I'm still at a loss. Anyway see them or don't but make sure Raven isn't setting up future appointments and thinking to short you on your time while River rides you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/070445503928
    Which one is River and which is Raven?

  7. #35807

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    You'd be surprised at how many of our current herd migrated up from down that way. Same girls, nicer pics, higher prices..
    Texts that "she" is supposedly in Jax but cannot give location. Wants deposit up front but won't talk on phone. Most likely a scam. Pictures are TGTBT.

  8. #35806
    Quote Originally Posted by MekaleKahi  [View Original Post]
    They responded to me via text asking me to take the review down and offered to pay me back half of my donation if I felt like I was ripped off to try to make good on things. They're nice enough girls, performance was great until the abrupt end, I'd just make sure to set time expectations clearly not just with them but with anyone. We all know how girls turn a "HH" into 17 minutes etc. In any case I don't see a way to remove the post, but I wouldn't not recommend them. As I mentioned I'd even repeat myself despite how it ended. They feel like I was "demanding," I mean I asked them to get in certain positions and do certain things but I thought I took direction from them just the same. It's all good, give them a shot guys.
    Or. Maybe try them again at half the price until you get what you want. I would think that would be fair for everyone?

  9. #35805

    What Is It?

    Quote Originally Posted by MekaleKahi  [View Original Post]
    They responded to me via text asking me to take the review down and offered to pay me back half of my donation if I felt like I was ripped off to try to make good on things. They're nice enough girls, performance was great until the abrupt end, I'd just make sure to set time expectations clearly not just with them but with anyone. We all know how girls turn a "HH" into 17 minutes etc. In any case I don't see a way to remove the post, but I wouldn't not recommend them. As I mentioned I'd even repeat myself despite how it ended. They feel like I was "demanding," I mean I asked them to get in certain positions and do certain things but I thought I took direction from them just the same. It's all good, give them a shot guys.
    The initial review said you would see River again, but Not Raven. Which is recommending mongers should not see Raven. Although cool to see River. This review expansion say give them a try. Which sounds like both River and the not so good Raven? What is it? Was the review retracted or does it stand the recommendation is to only see River? Thanks.

    LB.

  10. #35804
    They responded to me via text asking me to take the review down and offered to pay me back half of my donation if I felt like I was ripped off to try to make good on things. They're nice enough girls, performance was great until the abrupt end, I'd just make sure to set time expectations clearly not just with them but with anyone. We all know how girls turn a "HH" into 17 minutes etc. In any case I don't see a way to remove the post, but I wouldn't not recommend them. As I mentioned I'd even repeat myself despite how it ended. They feel like I was "demanding," I mean I asked them to get in certain positions and do certain things but I thought I took direction from them just the same. It's all good, give them a shot guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by MekaleKahi  [View Original Post]
    Saw River and Raven the other day. Comms 10/10. Both look better than pics. Private residence, girl on girl and everything. 100% everything I was hoping for in a 2 girl until they suddenly weren't. From start took direction perfect. Was quoted 200 for 1 hour double. Paid 200 for 1 hour double. 30 minutes in Raven suddenly decides it's time for me to finish. Unreal. If the girls aren't into it I can't get into it, so it just suddenly stopped. I guess they had another play set up and figured they already got their money. Super lame. I'd see River again but not Raven. River was really attractive, Raven is the one who poured rain on the entire parade. I was given some story about how I "had them every way" and they didn't feel like they could satisfy me. Well I paid for 60 minutes and expected 60 minutes, not 30. If they wanted more money they could have quoted more money and I could have *hopefully* gotten the entire time I wanted. It was about perfect until it wasn't. I'm still at a loss. Anyway see them or don't but make sure Raven isn't setting up future appointments and thinking to short you on your time while River rides you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/070445503928

  11. #35803

  12. #35802

    Somewhat correct. TOp a B

    Walks around like on Speed. Dresses in non sexy outfit. Clothes strewn around. You get what you pay for and may ask you for favors prior. And that cell OMG. Seems as she has a handler somewhere.

  13. #35801

    River / Raven were amazing until they suddenly weren't

    Saw River and Raven the other day. Comms 10/10. Both look better than pics. Private residence, girl on girl and everything. 100% everything I was hoping for in a 2 girl until they suddenly weren't. From start took direction perfect. Was quoted 200 for 1 hour double. Paid 200 for 1 hour double. 30 minutes in Raven suddenly decides it's time for me to finish. Unreal. If the girls aren't into it I can't get into it, so it just suddenly stopped. I guess they had another play set up and figured they already got their money. Super lame. I'd see River again but not Raven. River was really attractive, Raven is the one who poured rain on the entire parade. I was given some story about how I "had them every way" and they didn't feel like they could satisfy me. Well I paid for 60 minutes and expected 60 minutes, not 30. If they wanted more money they could have quoted more money and I could have *hopefully* gotten the entire time I wanted. It was about perfect until it wasn't. I'm still at a loss. Anyway see them or don't but make sure Raven isn't setting up future appointments and thinking to short you on your time while River rides you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/070445503928

  14. #35800

    Blond Barbie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/598533053054

    I have a few days off and trynna partake in adult festivities. Any word or review on her?

  15. #35799

    Naughty Holly

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/081370911623

    Anyone partake in a dream with her?? I tried to search but came up empty for now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape