Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24049

    Sunshine Life

    Southside Sunshinee Life did not disappoint. Leela is very bubbly and energetic. . 60 for the hour. $ for BJ. Very cute face, nice body, Natural breasts. She got totally naked rubbed herself all over me, tucked the boys and went to town. Very nice experience. She said she is going back to Houston at the end of the month.

  2. #24048

    E 10th

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    Both girls never fail. The menu is a little different with the two but if you state your interests you will get what you are looking for. Looks, attitude, and $$ are all good enough. Both in their 40's, I would guess but look a little younger.
    Where is this?

  3. #24047

    April again.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnswer  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see her outside of the spa and can you explain how she was a 'delight'?
    I haven't seen her outside of the spa and I was wondering if anyone had. As for being a delight. She's a pretty girl who gives a great massage.

  4. #24046

    Rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    Last year there were two girls at smile spa that would rim. They are long gone. Do we know of any now that will do that? DM me if you don't want to announce it publicly.

    Thanks.
    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...ad22044374944c

    I was barely on the table before her tongue was in my arse. YMMV but she's good to go as best I can tell.

    Good luck.

  5. #24045

    317 Hollistic

    Speaking of 317 Hollistic, what are the rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tashina recently and if so is she providing massage session or only body intuitive sessions that does not include massage?

  6. #24044

    Sweet

    The current lineup is Sasha, Hui, Amy, and Mimi. I have had visits with Sasha, Hui (twice), and Amy. I have not visited with Mimi. My best to worst:

    Best table shower: 1-Hui, 2-Amy, 3-Sasha.

    Best massage: 1-Hui, 2-Amy, Sasha (tie).

    Face: 1-Sasha, 2-Amy, Hui (tie).

    Biggest tatas: 1-Amy, 2-Sasha, 3-Hui.

    Attitude / Enthusiasm: 1-Hui, 2-Amy, 3-Sasha.

    Down below: Shaved-Sasha, Hui; Full-Amy.

    Overall size: Thin-Hui, Amy; Thicker (but definitely NOT fat) -Sasha.

    Best Overall Experience: 1-Hui, 2-Amy, 3-Sasha.

    Final comment: IMHO, Sweet consistently maintains the best group of girls in town. You can't go wrong with any of these three.

    Fees: 60+160 for 60 minutes.

    Disclaimer: The foregoing is my opinion, and, as always, YMMV.

  7. #24043

    E. 10th

    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    I had not been to Eye-a-Mia for a few weeks so I thought I would head there this week. I got there and when the door was opened, I asked to see Tina. I have seen Tina several times before and she is / was a favorite of mine. The response was "she's gone to China and no come back. " She was emphatic with the no come back. I decided to stay and try the MT that answered the door. A real difference from Tina. In her 40's and a little thick. She said her name is Lucy. I should have just left.

    She started the massage that I would not even call a massage. Lucy placed a towel over my back an proceeded to do nothing but push down on my back and legs. No oil and no rub, but pushing and at times way to firm. After about 10 to 12 minutes of this she had me flip and asked me what I wanted. Settled for CFS for $120 and she brought out a condom that looked as thick as truck inner tube. After several minutes we resorted to a HE since there was barely any sensation at all. I wonder if they will allow you to bring your own? Her HE turned out to be a dry pile-driver affair and I finally request oil and that helped. The only good part of the visit is that I also asked if Coco would be coming back and she said yes, in 1 to 2 months. When Eye had Tina and Coco it had one of the best pairs of MTs in town. I know I will not return again until Coco has returned. I definitely don't want to see Lucy again.
    Both girls never fail. The menu is a little different with the two but if you state your interests you will get what you are looking for. Looks, attitude, and $$ are all good enough. Both in their 40's, I would guess but look a little younger.

  8. #24042

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagmri  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her last week, as I have in the past. It came back undeliverable.

    .
    Does anyone have any suggestions about contacting her?

  9. #24041

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen April from Peony outside of the spa? She's a delight.
    Where did you see her outside of the spa and can you explain how she was a 'delight'?

  10. #24040

    Sunny

    I emailed her last week, as I have in the past. It came back undeliverable.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanThiMad3135  [View Original Post]
    Nobody heard an update on Sunny?
    .

  11. #24039

    April

    Has anyone seen April from Peony outside of the spa? She's a delight.

  12. #24038

    Rimming

    I have received a rim job several times from Bobo and Linda.

    QUOTE=Scout317;6993304]Last year there were two girls at smile spa that would rim. They are long gone. Do we know of any now that will do that? DM me if you don't want to announce it publicly.

    Thanks.

  13. #24037

    Eye a Mia Disappointing

    I had not been to Eye-a-Mia for a few weeks so I thought I would head there this week. I got there and when the door was opened, I asked to see Tina. I have seen Tina several times before and she is / was a favorite of mine. The response was "she's gone to China and no come back. " She was emphatic with the no come back. I decided to stay and try the MT that answered the door. A real difference from Tina. In her 40's and a little thick. She said her name is Lucy. I should have just left.

    She started the massage that I would not even call a massage. Lucy placed a towel over my back an proceeded to do nothing but push down on my back and legs. No oil and no rub, but pushing and at times way to firm. After about 10 to 12 minutes of this she had me flip and asked me what I wanted. Settled for CFS for $120 and she brought out a condom that looked as thick as truck inner tube. After several minutes we resorted to a HE since there was barely any sensation at all. I wonder if they will allow you to bring your own? Her HE turned out to be a dry pile-driver affair and I finally request oil and that helped. The only good part of the visit is that I also asked if Coco would be coming back and she said yes, in 1 to 2 months. When Eye had Tina and Coco it had one of the best pairs of MTs in town. I know I will not return again until Coco has returned. I definitely don't want to see Lucy again.

  14. #24036

    Rimming

    Last year there were two girls at smile spa that would rim. They are long gone. Do we know of any now that will do that? DM me if you don't want to announce it publicly.

    Thanks.

  15. #24035

    317 Hollistic

    Has anyone seen Tashina recently and if so is she providing massage session or only body intuitive sessions that does not include massage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape