Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 4897
-
08-15-24 10:17 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 849She ejected from hx. Probably dodging the fall out from robbing that guy of his deposit.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 02:20 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 493The proper make up ones I don't think are her LOL The ones I posted are of her.
Originally Posted by MrLemon
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 01:27 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 90How much did she resemble her makeup pics? The one with her bent over looks fugly but ones with proper makeup look hot.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 22:04 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 434ChanelCreams
Overbooked? She messaged me saying she was 5'7 150. Was wondering if that was a fat finger error or if she is really 5'7 105? Why priced so high? She is overpriced 300 rose plus 100 rose totals 400 roses no thanks.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 14:58 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 493ChanelCreams
So is nobody really going to talk about the new BB girl on HX that was here last week? Found out about her from a friend and hit her up through her number. I don't have HX anymore but she never asked. QV was $100 + another benji for bare. HHR was $200. CIP is extra but can't remember how much. She's in LA now but should be back in SD soon.
Some of why'all had to have known about her because she was already overbooking when I saw her. Her communication sucks and she had me waiting amost an hour. But it was worth it. Cute 20 yo white chick. Nice slender bod and nice ass. No BJ with the QV unfortunately but she got into it and let me hit it in multiple positions. She also honors MSOG with any session. I was going to take a shower after I nutted in her pussy and she said we still had more time! Tried but couldn't get that 2nd one in. I don't know how dudes nut multiple times in a QV but she said she's seen it. Anyway she'll probably be busier when she's back in town.
EDIT** she's back in town today after 3pm
-
08-12-24 13:08 #4127Senior Member

Posts: 109Cinnamon
I too have busted many nuts in her, I think she looks great. She seems to be a real low volume provider which is why she raises her rates. Still I stay firm with $$ and she doesn't say no. She's open to just about anything if the price is right.
Originally Posted by AlxsprTramp
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 11:04 #4126Senior Member

Posts: 368Prices she's asking for are insane! Better off getting an agency girl at those rates. I tried to see her again after getting a good BBBJCIM, but she's challenging to schedule with so went with another option. Bad time management and communication, plus no ride for outcalls, so you got to pick her up, carfun or Uber. She added a line about +2 for incall too LOL Glad to hear you got her at non GPS rates.
Originally Posted by AlxsprTramp
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 15:35 #4125Regular Member

Posts: 22Cinnamon
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/174363508
This girl enjoys a good creampie. I've given her a couple now. Her face is pretty but her body does not match the pics. Legs and ass have gained a lot of weight and she doesn't take care of her skin. Maybe drugs or partying. I haven't paid over $$ but her ad seems to ask for more. Say no to hoflation. Pump this one full fellas.
-
08-10-24 19:48 #4124Senior Member

Posts: 43Good luck
It is not the same with her anymore. It's tough to book with her now. And if you do book with her, she does overbook. Last time I saw her, she seemed super rushed and not interested in being there. Which was completely the opposite of my experience in the past with her. We used to have a good chat and good time. She had a good run, but time to move on.
Stay safe friends!
Originally Posted by AlxsprTramp
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 13:02 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 601I'm super confused here. I thought she doesn't do CIP with new people anymore.
Originally Posted by AlxsprTramp
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 21:48 #4122Regular Member

Posts: 22Hey now, let's not knock the creampie lovers. This is a bare thread after all. 🤣 I'm not going to lie, I like a girl that's already been filled up too. Just a little scared of the cleanliness.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 02:03 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 290My only gripe with princess is there is a huge line to see her and she overbooks. Too much cum in her pussy for my liking but if you are like that other poster who gets off feeling other dudes cum as lubricant then she's your tight spinner. LOL.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 10:31 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 493You must be new
Bro. She's legit. There's enough people and reports on here about here about her and no it's not just two people mentioning her. Here's a pic of my bare dick in her tight spinner body. Now quit being scared and go see her.
Originally Posted by SdHungry
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 11:10 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 89Same
Yeah I definitely was wondering why someone would go out their way for that.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 01:26 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 601Gross. Thought this was going to be a hot 25 yr old or something.
Originally Posted by JM619;6983300[URL











Reply With Quote





