Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 41297
-
08-09-24 10:46 #35792Senior Member

Posts: 690Texted saying I will bring RV and will do Greek, waiting for reply.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
08-09-24 10:38 #35791Senior Member

Posts: 242Did yiu or anyone else see her?
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 10:25 #35790Senior Member

Posts: 260Ad
Can someone post her ad?
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 08:02 #35789Senior Member

Posts: 587Chubby. Funny! So many of these girls are fat as hell. Maybe she's just only chubby. Hopefully you get that ass.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 07:58 #35788Senior Member

Posts: 316Inbox cleared. And thank you very much for this.
Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 05:30 #35787Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks Tanker for the info.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
08-09-24 00:38 #35786Senior Member

Posts: 1260Razorback Jennifer
She's the one Uncle saw me pick up in Arlington several years back. Driving on University over the expressway just past the ghetto gas station, Jen was street vending. Pulled up, she jumped in. Just as I was pulling out the parking lot, I locked eyes with Uncle who was tucked behind the corner of a business building. Thought for sure he was going to blare red and blue. Instead, he shook his head and gave a little smirk. I literally was preparing to pull over, but I guess he had more important matters to tend to, turning his focus to a clipboard. Glad I didn't shit my pants. It would've been bad for Jen when her face is down in my nether area.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Believe she's staying at some apartments off Arlington Rd south of Atlantic.
Yes, she can suck a mean dick. Her mouth is built for it.
-
08-08-24 23:05 #35785Regular Member

Posts: 16Hope this helps
Her name rhymes with Ben / Benifer. She is a little chubby, wide open menu. Although I've only seen her for mic check. She looked closer to her yellow top pic when I saw her.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 22:47 #35784Senior Member

Posts: 80Hush hush
I'll just say she's my diamond in the rough and I've been keeping info on her downlow since she's my fav go to. Clear up inbox if you want more info.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 22:35 #35783Senior Member

Posts: 80She's ok
I've seen her whenever I have no luck on my regulars. She's chill and put on more weight than pics show. She's eager to please and charges fair enough. Last time I did around 60 roses for some headache relief. I never play uncovered though so you can probably talk her into that if that's your thing. Last saw her around lane, not sure if she's moved though.
Originally Posted by Hutch320
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 22:05 #35782Senior Member

Posts: 316Anyone recently seen this girl on Universty?
Cecila? Any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/158015521317
-
08-08-24 21:47 #35781Senior Member

Posts: 316She's been reviewed as having good top, but IDK about anything besides. Someone else coukd chime in here, I know a few have seen her.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 21:45 #35780Senior Member

Posts: 316Not. A setup
It's not ŕ setup. There are at least 2 couples living there, and dudes were cool when I was there. You might see some roommate drama, but no robbery or anything.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
Then again, YMMV.
-
08-08-24 20:40 #35779Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89One of the girls off Collins rents a room, so it coulda been a roommate, or some girls give you an address next to them, or within eyeshot so they can scout you out.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 11:22 #35778Senior Member

Posts: 690Any info on this chubby girl?
Her ad does not include her name, so I cannot get any intel. Her ass photo has me wanting to pump her ass hard and deep. She looks a little chubby in her ad, but for ass pounding that can be good. So if any one has info please let me know.
LB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/232960080718










Reply With Quote






