Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 869 1369 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35777

    Collins

    I've noticed several providers from STG operating off Collins and was wondering what your exp was. I'd post the link but my old man brain can't figure it out. Sorry. I reached out to a blond girl with a thick booty and tats around her eye. Had what I thought was good phone dialogue. I got to her area quick. I called her once I was in the area to get the address and she said to call when I pulled in. I wanted to scout the area first and I noticed a dude sitting on the trunk of his ride at the address she gave me so I said "hell to the nah!" And didn't call her. I didn't hear back from her so wondering if it was a set up.

  2. #35776
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt that the storm was blowing early one morning and gave clearance to a no-fly zone journey to the Relax Inn to see Shay. Storms keep the ref-ref at bay and it was early so the night was over and I felt like it would be OK. She was a nice treat, all alone in a stark but clean room. Her doggie wasn't with her but Shay is proud of HER (yes, you dirty birds. Her dog is a girl, so that probably dispels rumors). She's a bit of a mumbler, prob her grill is not all that, she doesn't show teeth, head game on point with DT no coaching needed and a VERY smooth lovely bum. Not snug but this daddy likes room to work and I had a nice dream. Standard SW QV that had me hit the box for 80 Mario coins. YMMV, stay safe gents.

    These girls talk. A word on the discussion. It's quite easy to change our identity. Obviously, it won't work once you arrive with someone who knows you. I really don't see a problem with mixing it up, they change names and if you want. Rich can become Ron.

    Happy Rongering,

    Tall.
    Thanks for the info, especially for letting other mongers know the amount of coins you paid and for what services. Good head games, cooperative, nice bun and 80 for qv. I never visited her before but I will try on Friday. Thanks again.

    LB.

  3. #35775

    Shay baby in the storm

    I dreamt that the storm was blowing early one morning and gave clearance to a no-fly zone journey to the Relax Inn to see Shay. Storms keep the ref-ref at bay and it was early so the night was over and I felt like it would be OK. She was a nice treat, all alone in a stark but clean room. Her doggie wasn't with her but Shay is proud of HER (yes, you dirty birds. Her dog is a girl, so that probably dispels rumors). She's a bit of a mumbler, prob her grill is not all that, she doesn't show teeth, head game on point with DT no coaching needed and a VERY smooth lovely bum. Not snug but this daddy likes room to work and I had a nice dream. Standard SW QV that had me hit the box for 80 Mario coins. YMMV, stay safe gents.

    These girls talk. A word on the discussion. It's quite easy to change our identity. Obviously, it won't work once you arrive with someone who knows you. I really don't see a problem with mixing it up, they change names and if you want. Rich can become Ron.

    Happy Rongering,

    Tall.

  4. #35774

    Save Your Money

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/250865709165I wouldn't doubt this is real down there. I'm ready to move.
    You'd be surprised at how many of our current herd migrated up from down that way. Same girls, nicer pics, higher prices.

    Rich.

  5. #35773

    She's a deceiver

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/250865709165

    I wouldn't doubt this is real down there. I'm ready to move.
    No surprise here!

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CuPKufmv...dex=maricon_ok

  6. #35772

    Nomads

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    That is amazing, and I was obviously wrong, they do chit chat. LB.
    You know they cross paths in the few hotels they can afford. They share the same plugs. They share the same drivers. They all know of one another, at least. The ways these girls gossip? Yeah.

    Rich.

  7. #35771
    There were a few reviews quite recently, I recall them being quite positive. Although the pics in the ad you posted are low quality versus the ads posted before we're of typical quality.

    Quote Originally Posted by PassingThru112  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to this thang? She's been quiet for a hot minute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/739009669887

  8. #35770

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    But they do! If you look at most of these girls who have social media, you'll find almost all of these STG girls in their friend list!
    That is amazing, and I was obviously wrong, they do chit chat.

    LB.

  9. #35769

    Miami

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/250865709165

    I wouldn't doubt this is real down there. I'm ready to move.

  10. #35768
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I hear you, but how can they know each other? Yes, 1 or 2 may have done doubles before, but how can a beaches girl be knowing girls in the westside? I believe their communication method and ways of knowing each other is meeting in the same hotel and comparing war stories. These girls are not smart or sober enough to form a provider communication network, well in my humble opinion..
    But they do! If you look at most of these girls who have social media, you'll find almost all of these STG girls in their friend list!

  11. #35767
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I saw a post on social media that Harlowe (Erika) has passed away? Just curious if anyone knows for certain?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/698467888497
    Glad you said unconfirmed. Good on ya!

    She was locked up in a metal facility per her daughter.

  12. #35766

    Car Play

    Any info on this one? Looking for Top only car play.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/226279399075

  13. #35765

    Natalie

    Anyone know what happened to this thang? She's been quiet for a hot minute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/739009669887

  14. #35764

    Fun size latina

    Has anyone given this one a shot? If so, please share or pm me. Greatly appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/latin/new-girlfun-size-latina-904833/451881306065
    Last edited by Ben0835; 08-07-24 at 13:53. Reason: Forgot url

  15. #35763

    Any intel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/839752645719

    Definitely looks naughty and luv that bodytype. Search brings up nothing. Ad says Miami but number is local.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape