Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 868 1368 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 41295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35790

    Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    Inbox cleared. And thank you very much for this.
    Can someone post her ad?

  2. #35789
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Her ad does not include her name, so I cannot get any intel. Her ass photo has me wanting to pump her ass hard and deep. She looks a little chubby in her ad, but for ass pounding that can be good. So if any one has info please let me know.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/232960080718
    Chubby. Funny! So many of these girls are fat as hell. Maybe she's just only chubby. Hopefully you get that ass.

  3. #35788
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    I'll just say she's my diamond in the rough and I've been keeping info on her downlow since she's my fav go to. Clear up inbox if you want more info.
    Inbox cleared. And thank you very much for this.

  4. #35787
    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed as having good top, but IDK about anything besides. Someone else coukd chime in here, I know a few have seen her.
    Thanks Tanker for the info.

    LB.

  5. #35786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Razorback Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Her ad does not include her name, so I cannot get any intel. Her ass photo has me wanting to pump her ass hard and deep. She looks a little chubby in her ad, but for ass pounding that can be good. So if any one has info please let me know.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/232960080718
    She's the one Uncle saw me pick up in Arlington several years back. Driving on University over the expressway just past the ghetto gas station, Jen was street vending. Pulled up, she jumped in. Just as I was pulling out the parking lot, I locked eyes with Uncle who was tucked behind the corner of a business building. Thought for sure he was going to blare red and blue. Instead, he shook his head and gave a little smirk. I literally was preparing to pull over, but I guess he had more important matters to tend to, turning his focus to a clipboard. Glad I didn't shit my pants. It would've been bad for Jen when her face is down in my nether area.

    Believe she's staying at some apartments off Arlington Rd south of Atlantic.

    Yes, she can suck a mean dick. Her mouth is built for it.

  6. #35785

    Hope this helps

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Her ad does not include her name, so I cannot get any intel. Her ass photo has me wanting to pump her ass hard and deep. She looks a little chubby in her ad, but for ass pounding that can be good. So if any one has info please let me know.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/232960080718
    Her name rhymes with Ben / Benifer. She is a little chubby, wide open menu. Although I've only seen her for mic check. She looked closer to her yellow top pic when I saw her.

  7. #35784

    Hush hush

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to at least 2 mongers who have mentioned in passing that they had seen Cecilia but no reply to my PM's or on the forum itself. Not sure what the big secret is but sorry for bothering you guys, LOL.

    She's been seen by several but everyone is silent. Does anyone have any information they don't mind sharing?

    Nothing at all?

    Nobody?
    I'll just say she's my diamond in the rough and I've been keeping info on her downlow since she's my fav go to. Clear up inbox if you want more info.

  8. #35783

    She's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch320  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Looking for Top only car play.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/226279399075
    I've seen her whenever I have no luck on my regulars. She's chill and put on more weight than pics show. She's eager to please and charges fair enough. Last time I did around 60 roses for some headache relief. I never play uncovered though so you can probably talk her into that if that's your thing. Last saw her around lane, not sure if she's moved though.

  9. #35782

    Anyone recently seen this girl on Universty?


  10. #35781
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Her ad does not include her name, so I cannot get any intel. Her ass photo has me wanting to pump her ass hard and deep. She looks a little chubby in her ad, but for ass pounding that can be good. So if any one has info please let me know.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/232960080718
    She's been reviewed as having good top, but IDK about anything besides. Someone else coukd chime in here, I know a few have seen her.

  11. #35780

    Not. A setup

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed several providers from STG operating off Collins and was wondering what your exp was. I'd post the link but my old man brain can't figure it out. Sorry. I reached out to a blond girl with a thick booty and tats around her eye. Had what I thought was good phone dialogue. I got to her area quick. I called her once I was in the area to get the address and she said to call when I pulled in. I wanted to scout the area first and I noticed a dude sitting on the trunk of his ride at the address she gave me so I said "hell to the nah!" And didn't call her. I didn't hear back from her so wondering if it was a set up.
    It's not ŕ setup. There are at least 2 couples living there, and dudes were cool when I was there. You might see some roommate drama, but no robbery or anything.

    Then again, YMMV.

  12. #35779
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed several providers from STG operating off Collins and was wondering what your exp was. I'd post the link but my old man brain can't figure it out. Sorry. I reached out to a blond girl with a thick booty and tats around her eye. Had what I thought was good phone dialogue. I got to her area quick. I called her once I was in the area to get the address and she said to call when I pulled in. I wanted to scout the area first and I noticed a dude sitting on the trunk of his ride at the address she gave me so I said "hell to the nah!" And didn't call her. I didn't hear back from her so wondering if it was a set up.
    One of the girls off Collins rents a room, so it coulda been a roommate, or some girls give you an address next to them, or within eyeshot so they can scout you out.

  13. #35778

    Any info on this chubby girl?

    Her ad does not include her name, so I cannot get any intel. Her ass photo has me wanting to pump her ass hard and deep. She looks a little chubby in her ad, but for ass pounding that can be good. So if any one has info please let me know.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/232960080718

  14. #35777

    Collins

    I've noticed several providers from STG operating off Collins and was wondering what your exp was. I'd post the link but my old man brain can't figure it out. Sorry. I reached out to a blond girl with a thick booty and tats around her eye. Had what I thought was good phone dialogue. I got to her area quick. I called her once I was in the area to get the address and she said to call when I pulled in. I wanted to scout the area first and I noticed a dude sitting on the trunk of his ride at the address she gave me so I said "hell to the nah!" And didn't call her. I didn't hear back from her so wondering if it was a set up.

  15. #35776
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt that the storm was blowing early one morning and gave clearance to a no-fly zone journey to the Relax Inn to see Shay. Storms keep the ref-ref at bay and it was early so the night was over and I felt like it would be OK. She was a nice treat, all alone in a stark but clean room. Her doggie wasn't with her but Shay is proud of HER (yes, you dirty birds. Her dog is a girl, so that probably dispels rumors). She's a bit of a mumbler, prob her grill is not all that, she doesn't show teeth, head game on point with DT no coaching needed and a VERY smooth lovely bum. Not snug but this daddy likes room to work and I had a nice dream. Standard SW QV that had me hit the box for 80 Mario coins. YMMV, stay safe gents.

    These girls talk. A word on the discussion. It's quite easy to change our identity. Obviously, it won't work once you arrive with someone who knows you. I really don't see a problem with mixing it up, they change names and if you want. Rich can become Ron.

    Happy Rongering,

    Tall.
    Thanks for the info, especially for letting other mongers know the amount of coins you paid and for what services. Good head games, cooperative, nice bun and 80 for qv. I never visited her before but I will try on Friday. Thanks again.

    LB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape