Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 37583
-
08-09-24 07:28 #32603Senior Member

Posts: 479Kayla
Has anyone seen Kayla? I can't find anything about her.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...773729607.html
-
08-09-24 02:12 #32602Senior Member

Posts: 192Ok
https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home
Originally Posted by NomiGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 23:13 #32601Senior Member

Posts: 287Simply Google the following
Bonita Diaz (Southfield Michigan).
Originally Posted by NomiGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 18:50 #32600Senior Member

Posts: 25Bonita contact
I'd love to go see Bonita, would someone be kind enough to share her contact info? Pm is fine.
-
08-08-24 15:44 #32599Senior Member

Posts: 86Ruby. Question
Is the Ruby that works at AM Healing, a different person than the one that works at 8 Star & Goldstar?
Or is it the same Ruby?
Just curious.
I definitely know that the one from 8 Star / Goldstar, used to work in Saginaw at Sunrise.
That Ruby is great! 🙂.
Was thinking about visiting AM Healing to see Ruby. Just wanted to see if it is the same person / provider, or a different person.
Thank you, any help / intel appreciated.
-
08-08-24 14:40 #32598Senior Member

Posts: 192Any intel?
I've been chatting back and forth with this lady. She seems nice and it looks like we will schedule soon.
Has anyone else seen her?
https://callescort.org/313-284-1251
-
08-08-24 13:54 #32597Senior Member

Posts: 85New place - 111 Healing Studio
https://us-detroit.bedpage.com/bodyr.../23271786.html
I just got back in town and saw this ad. I stopped by this morning and was very impressed. It is similar to A M spa when it comes to talent and service. I had "Six". She was very pretty, had a nice body and was very cooperative. Her massage was good and her finish was definitely worth repeating.
-
08-08-24 13:51 #32596Senior Member

Posts: 462Ruby /8 star today gold star tomorrow
8 star today and drew Ruby. She said tomorrow she goes back to gold star.
Originally Posted by TomSmith26
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 13:43 #32595Senior Member

Posts: 104Bonita
I stopped by yesterday to see her newly updated studio. Fresh paint outside and inside. A few inside as well. My favorite is the addition of a mirror by the milking table. It allows you to see under the table while she is milking you. Bonita has also lost quite a bit of weight and looks fabulous. As always, great service.
-
08-08-24 08:37 #32594Senior Member

Posts: 502Yammi
LOL. I figured, but thought I would hold out hope for that 1%chance.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 08:24 #32593Senior Member

Posts: 924Saw her
Saw her simultaneously in 10 different cities with 10 different phone numbers.
Originally Posted by Streethunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 06:32 #32592Senior Member

Posts: 502Yammi
Anyone see her?
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...133174427.html
-
08-08-24 00:52 #32591Senior Member

Posts: 63Don't be an ass
I went to a place today for an hour. Over that hour I heard 2 other jerkoff mongers.
The first kept demanding, very loudly, that the woman show him her "hot totti". Idk what the woman was saying but she wasn't happy and my provider wasn't happy either as she kept poking her head out of the door and speaking chineese, which sounded angry.
The 2nd was some asshole that came in and loudly demanded to see everyone who was working. When he wasn't happy he said "I don't want you, I'm leaving".
I hope it wasn't anyone on here. I was really put off by these guys.
Treat these ladies with respect.
-
08-08-24 00:47 #32590Senior Member

Posts: 63Where is this place.
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 14:58 #32589Senior Member

Posts: 133Ruby at A M
I can't believe how soft Ruby is. Just a pleasure to cuddle with. She is hot and her personality is great. Best of all, her skills are incredible.
Originally Posted by CrustNuts
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




