Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 811 1311 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    #MeToo

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    All DM'S answered except ashwink, your box is full.
    Nope. Would appreciate some digits. Thanks.

  2. #26146

    Couple of reports

    TOFTT with this one, and it worked out well. She's really sweet and nice. She doesn't have hardly any images online, so it was a risk but after a couple of texts I knew she was legit. I was pleasantly surprised by a tall black girl with a very nice body. DATY was okay, but no BJ at all unless 50 upsell, which is crazy. Regardless (and that makes me question repeating) it was a nice session and she got into it. Coated her ass.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/174169123

    Decided to check this one out. Her pics are not great to me. Older. Sort of weird looking but that as ang GFE had me curious. But when I entered the room, as I totally suspected, she looks al ot worse. Big extended belly like she's pregnant, but probably just a weird gross gut. Made an excuse and rolled out of there. But, some of you may dig her. She's real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/174157333

    Question: Has anyone partaken of this girl? She real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/174191525

  3. #26145

    Sorry I did not get a response from you. Please send. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    All DM'S answered except ashwink, your box is full.
    Sorry I did not get a response from you. Please send. Thanks!

  4. #26144

    Do some research

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you got "got" man, but lower the expectation management a little on STG.
    Yeah, those pics are on hundreds of sites.

    To OP:

    Download or screenshot ad pics. Go to Google images in "Desktop Mode", click the little camera icon followed by "upload a file". Once done, click the "find image source" and voila.

    https://images.google.com/

    Another tip, Google the phone number in both xxx-yyy-zzzz format and xxxyyyzzzz format.

    Lou.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240808-083706~2.jpg‎  

  5. #26143

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    I guess you missed mine. LOL.
    Mine too. Am interested in her and sent pm as well. Thanks bro.

  6. #26142

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    All DM'S answered except ashwink, your box is full.
    I guess you missed mine too!

  7. #26141

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    All DM'S answered except ashwink, your box is full.
    I guess you missed mine. LOL.

  8. #26140

    Tt

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleButRough  [View Original Post]
    Dm info to a brother.
    All DM'S answered except ashwink, your box is full.

  9. #26139

    Care to.

    Dm info to a brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Got her info from a fellow monger, early 40's white spinner. Total fuckfest. Was a great time. She doesn't post but I have her permission to share her information with fellow senior members I won't post anymore details, you can work it out with her. She might be a walker trying to get off the streets.

  10. #26138

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Gents, recently had a good visit with Ashely. She doesn't post and scheduling can be tricky as she has a real job and sets appts on her off days. Treat her well, we don't have many like her around any more.
    Sent you a PM.

  11. #26137

    I sent you a PM

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Got her info from a fellow monger, early 40's white spinner. Total fuckfest. Was a great time. She doesn't post but I have her permission to share her information with fellow senior members I won't post anymore details, you can work it out with her. She might be a walker trying to get off the streets.
    Totally my type. I appreciate it.

  12. #26136
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmetyil75  [View Original Post]
    You have the check this too https://escortnews.eu/ After the days I spent in Europe, I can't believe the services and prices here. And of course Pasha https://www.pascha.de/ and And the gentleman club in Netherlands, https://villaweizigt.nl/ The moment you walk through the door, you are greeted with a bathrobe, buffet meals, and incredibly beautiful women. I really can't believe the women here and the prices.
    It's so damn unfair. Safer, cheaper, more beautiful and regulated. Men can actually partake in their God-given, human needs and not have their lives destroyed for it. America is dystopian in this matter.

  13. #26135

    First lesson 101

    Quote Originally Posted by Serrbrak  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/317212689582

    Do not see this woman. She will lie to you about the services provided. She is not the girl in the pictures. You expect a hot blonde? Well prepare to be greeted by a black lady with an attitude who will take your money and give you the worse sexual experience of your life. She will charge you 400 $ up front for an hour then tell you an hour is actually 600 $ then tell you everything up charged. I wasted 400 $, but hopefully I save some of you money who might've wanted to see her.
    First thing you should learn. Don't think with your little head.

    When that happens (getting disrespectfully catfished), you are allowed to turn around and leave. Do not take out the money until you like what you see. Don't be an asshole, don't be rude. Just say "Not what I was looking for today".

    They may talk a lot of shit, but it's not worth it. A $400 lesson learned.

    And oh man! Just wait til you venture out to the latinas and asians.

  14. #26134

    Mature redhead Jody

    Quote Originally Posted by TenderK  [View Original Post]
    Think I've seen this one around before? Anybody know her? I love mature and want to give it a whirl. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...k/281111061862
    I tried seeing her two days ago. Jacked up teeth and she was shaking and as if on some drugs. I turned around and left.

  15. #26133

    Utr (TT)

    Got her info from a fellow monger, early 40's white spinner. Total fuckfest. Was a great time. She doesn't post but I have her permission to share her information with fellow senior members I won't post anymore details, you can work it out with her. She might be a walker trying to get off the streets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TT_1.jpg‎   TT_2jfif.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape