Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 43526
-
08-08-24 23:59 #40436Senior Member

Posts: 70Story time!
Hello Mongers!
For the last few years myself and kit have been laying low. Mostly retired from AMPs. Got really tired for the upsells when my pecker was already hard and asking for the tip then, the 40-50 year old with saggy tata's, weird nip, flat asses and scars. Just wasn't worth it. But I kept reading the board and here and there would pop into shops to do recon. In the last 2 years I had only partaken in two shops despite having walked into dozens. 99% of the time I was really only window shopping without cash on me and no intention of getting any.
1st shop north of Boston. Went 4-5 times last year. Assume she is still there. Nice C / D tata's. Dresses showing them off. Starts kissing the back of your head when you are face down and sucking ear. Then on the flip all the laundry can come off and proceeds to gargle the yam bag and tongue the shaft each time. Even allows CIM but spits. Lovely lady. And the rate isn't crazy. She's got to be 40's but holds it together. On the 3rd visit I tasted her clam and it was yummy.
2nd shop way north of Boston. I was really wanting to have a good time that day and the provider was early 40's and dressed in normal street clothes which really does it for vs the cheap yoga pants you see at most locations. This experience took a turn because on the flip I quickly realized she waned it more than I did that day! She kissed around my package until something popped up and she then dropped all her attire and hopped on BB. I was NOT expecting that and I really did not want it. She finished twice before I did and if I hadn't pulled out she would have taken the pie. What sucked about this visit I had to pay 200 bucks 2 weeks later for a std test. Luckily, clean as a whistle!
I am def willing to share info on both these locations since I do not plan on returning to either. Senior members PM and have something worth trading.
Last week I got my first real craving of 2024. Walking around the city and seeing all the pelt in short skits or summer dresses on a hot day got me in the right frame of mind. Had KIT look up a few spots near by. Went to one that has a name similar to a hotel and ahhh nope. Despite being a great location with an entrance in a multi business building the lady was Very average looking and dumpy. Went to another spot in Brighton that has been talked about a lot on here. Nope again. The gal looked miserable. Popped in 3 more shops in a hour that are never talked about on here and nothing stuck out. I was really looking for one in a summer dress like I had seen all day walking around so I could have a hand full of cheek early and often into the session. Finally went into a shop that had a pretty safe entrance. Kit and I don't like store fronts these days. Too many eyes on them And wow!! Stumbled upon an AMP 11 (out of 10) at a spot never spoke about on here that I know of. I'm talking 25 years old in yoga pants with a thigh gap and wearing cat ears like a Halloween costume!! Quickly I dropped my sun dress req and hopped on that table. Massage was perfection and on the flip the first layer of laundry dropped to reveal a matching set of VS bra and panties. I would have paid anything at that point. Got her full nude and her almost fully shaved kitty looked too good to be true along with her real C's. While she would not allow any DATY she put one leg up on the table near my leg so I could have a great look at her purse while she took great care of me. Finished with a head massage and I was on my way. She was so hot that I went back tonight looking for more and hoping to get a taste with this being the second visit. Sadly she wasn't there. Was told she was resting and would be back in a couple days. I mean this girl looked like a student at BU. There were 3 providers there including one in her 20's but I would not budge. Jumped in kit and drove away with plans to return next week.
Once I can confirm she is still there next week after I have seen her 2 or 3 times total I will share the info on her but you guys better come with something really good!
Stay safe!
Mike and Kit.
-
08-08-24 23:44 #40435Senior Member

Posts: 44Totally Agree!
I just had this conversation with a provider last week. The aggressive customer was very concerning to her. Also, I will say treating them right will get you a quality session and more in the future.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 23:32 #40434Senior Member

Posts: 70Returned from retirement. Boston Spa
Hey Gang.
I had been 99% retired from the game for almost 3 years now. Got really tired of all the mechanical finishes, the portly women with scars, saggy bodies and demanding the tip after they got my pecker hard. One of my all time favs moved locations. A bit north of the city. I tried her out again once when the new shop opened in 2021 or 2022 and that was it for me being a regular (this shop has since turned into grand central station according to this board which I still read).
Occasionally over the last couple years I would get a craving. So I would hit the board and see who was getting a good review or I would just roll the dice and walk into an old haunt and a few times I broke the seal but never enough to care to talk about including a gal who jumped on my pecker bare back for a very small tip north of Boston. Totally unexpected and unwanted and I had to go get tested after!! And another lady who offers a BBBJ that I saw a couple times. Very nice moon balloons too on this one and kisses the back of your head when and sucks your ear when you are face down and then sucks the sack and licks the shaft. If anyone wants info on these two places PM me and I will get back to you this weekend. Having something to trade wouldn't hurt either.
Fast forward to last week. Was in the city around 8 pm on a hot summers Thursday. Lots of ladies walking around in summer dresses or short skirts and it got me thinking maybe I would dip my toe for the right lady. I told myself I would get myself a nice rub down if the woman was in a short dress or skirt that I could get a full hand full of cheek early and often during the session. Peaked at the board and saw a couple locations. One in Brighton (with a historical name) and one in back bay (with a sort of a hotel name) being talked about. Dropped into both with the back bay location being a great spot in a build building that no one would have any idea as to why I was in there. Unfortunately the talent in both of those spots was not up to my standards. I hit up a couple spots close to the first 2 and still nada. Long pants. Gals in their 40's or 50's with bellys bigger than mine. Around 9:15 I wondered into one last spot before giving up and WOW! Guys, Kit and I have high standards. This girl wasn't in a dress or skirt but she was an AMP 11. She said she was 25 years old wearing tight lulu's with a thigh gap. And to top it off she was wearing cat ears! (like a Halloween costume). I couldn't hop on the table quick enough! Massage was great. And then on the flip she dropped all the laundry. Once the first layer came off she had on matching vs bra and panties. How often do we get that at a shop in mass? I mean never? This girl looked like a student at BU! I would have paid anything she asked at that point. The bra and panties came off and she had a fantastic set of real c's and a tight ass like you read about. The box was almost totally shaved. Only issue I had was she declined DATY no matter what I offered on this visit. But she did put one leg on the table near my head so I could have a clear look at the slot while she handled me. Finished me off with head massage and went along my way. Did also not allow fingers inside her purse but I have a feeling in the future it would be there. So fast forward to today and I went back for more. She was that hot!! But she wasn't there! The other gals working, 3 of them, we not bad including another one in her 20's but I politely declined and asked when the other girl would be back and they told me in a few days. I plan on going back next week and seeing if she is in fact back she was "resting".
If you see Kit outside any of your locations know Mike is in there and the talent is top notch there. Like I said, we have high standards.
Happy mongering.
Once I go back and can confirm she is there senior members can PM for info if you do in fact have something lovely to trade.
-
08-08-24 22:38 #40433He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606What they like
Be clean, don't show up with dingleberries in your ass.
Smell good.
Somewhat in shape-ish.
Respectful, remember you're not the first and only customer of the day.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 22:36 #40432Senior Member

Posts: 278Same location. Previous issue
https://www.wakefield.ma.us/home/new...ates-local-spa
Originally Posted by TopFloor
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 22:35 #40431Senior Member

Posts: 278Same location, new name
https://www.wakefield.ma.us/home/new...ates-local-spa
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 13:49 #40430Senior Member

Posts: 3853What do AMP ladies love and hate?
Let's get people's opinions as everyone's heard stories from our lovey ladies.
Loves:
- Generous men.
- Being a gentlemen.
- Compliments.
- Repeat and consistent men.
- Potential marrying partner (don't do it. LOL).
Hates:
- Being touched aggressively (like sticking your finger in their pussy without asking).
- Cheap men (the ones that tip low).
- Ignorant men (you got a HJ with an orgasm. But complain about the service and leave little to no tip).
- Just assholes (no description needed).
- Men that call and ask stupid questions (unfortunately I had some answer the phone during my session and heard some of the questions men asks). I've also had some that hung up on them.
What's your feedback?
-
08-08-24 12:55 #40429Senior Member

Posts: 159Art Spa
Not sure when this one popped up but seems very recent. Has a single review on the RM site and is located in Newton Center. Here's the most recent ad that I could find.
https://boston.2backpage.com/view/escorts/6522578.html
Any information would be appreciated.
-
08-08-24 07:10 #40428Banned Member

Posts: 311Thank you.
Originally Posted by MandarinOrange
[View Original Post]
I did realize after posting that I was familiar with 986 and verified it with a google search and the digits are just shorthand, but still, enough with the codes.
-
08-08-24 01:22 #40427Senior Member

Posts: 518Autocorrect
Typo.
Originally Posted by RoughThat
[View Original Post]
2 hundred.
-
08-07-24 20:18 #40426Senior Member

Posts: 1245Assuming that we are talking about the same pretty girl from Beech, you could possibly find her at 49X Pleasant in Watertown. Not that young or super pretty any more, but still not bad at all. Unfortunately, she wouldn't go beyond the HJ at her Watertown shop, so my first visit was the last one. Disclaimer: I have seen her several months ago when the 49X shop just opened. I don't know whether she is still there. Most likely she is.
Originally Posted by OptimusSlime
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 18:49 #40425Senior Member

Posts: 317Umi
Recently renovated and opened. Nice facility with real doors. Got a good massage but not much more available for me. I went once but probably won't repeat unless I hear there are endings. 60 for the half plus 20.
Originally Posted by TopFloor
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 17:53 #40424Senior Member

Posts: 122986 main st waltham. Rose Aroma Spa.
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 17:16 #40423Senior Member

Posts: 43The younger hot one? 2 K? I got her for less than that it was covered.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 16:18 #40422Banned Member

Posts: 311This platform won't allow searching for a term as short as 986. Can someone provide a little more context?
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
I wish we could cut out the Spy Kids BS, it isn't fooling anyone.









Reply With Quote





