Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: QueenOfDenyle

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 498
This blog is moderated by Member #7295
  1. #303

    Jazmine and others

    Quote Originally Posted by DigiPromoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I'm on the fence seeing Jazmine. What was the damage? Most of the QOD girls I see would include CIP since I've been a long time customer, but lately quotes have been different.
    Jazmine is good fun. Nice girl, fantastic BBBJ. I'd recommend at least trying her out.

    QoD girls are pretty standard GFE with BBBJ and cfs for 300/ hour. YMMV, but most will do BBFS for +100-200 and some do cip. Depends on the girl and if they want your cum in them LOL.

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiPromoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I'm on the fence seeing Jazmine. What was the damage? Most of the QOD girls I see would include CIP since I've been a long time customer, but lately quotes have been different.
    This is my first time with this QOD outfit and the damage is $300 for 1 hour no 1/2.

    No BBFS and no DFK but very good BBBJ then multiple position. But doggy is the best.

    She is young and sexy and will repeat again for sure.

  3. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her yesterday and she is sexy!! Not beautiful but very cute and young according to her she will be 23 in October.

    First time seeing her but we hit it off. No DFK but her BBBJ is nice and sensual and pop 2 times in one hour. No BBFS but it's ok with me. Doggy with her is the best and will see her again. I will try to see tala next.
    Hi. I'm on the fence seeing Jazmine. What was the damage? Most of the QOD girls I see would include CIP since I've been a long time customer, but lately quotes have been different.

  4. #300

    Jazmine

    Just saw her yesterday and she is sexy!! Not beautiful but very cute and young according to her she will be 23 in October.

    First time seeing her but we hit it off. No DFK but her BBBJ is nice and sensual and pop 2 times in one hour. No BBFS but it's ok with me. Doggy with her is the best and will see her again. I will try to see tala next.

  5. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramin  [View Original Post]
    How much extra is cream pie with tala?
    I've always gotten it for +100.

  6. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    Tala is fantastic. I regularly see her. Creampies every time.

    Jazmin is fun too. Great girl. Super nice sloppy BJ, probably the best there at the moment. No BBFS, and pussy isn't the tightest.

    Anyone try clari?
    How much extra is cream pie with tala?

  7. #297

    Ymmv?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeytho19  [View Original Post]
    Tala felt pretty loose too if I'm finding something to complain about, but it could've also been all the lube.

    Is it true Jazmin will not allow DFK or CIM?
    That's what others have said. But she does dfk with me, although only after a few visits. Idk about cim.

  8. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    Tala is fantastic. I regularly see her. Creampies every time.

    Jazmin is fun too. Great girl. Super nice sloppy BJ, probably the best there at the moment. No BBFS, and pussy isn't the tightest.

    Anyone try clari?
    Tala felt pretty loose too if I'm finding something to complain about, but it could've also been all the lube.

    Is it true Jazmin will not allow DFK or CIM?

  9. #295

    Tala and Jazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeytho19  [View Original Post]
    Decided to see Tala today for the first time and it gave me hope about QOD girls. From her initial greeting I knew it was going to be a fun time. She does like to talk a lot but the conversation was natural and not forced. BBBJ and DFK game was excellent and she is vocal about receiving too. Overall my best experience with a QOD girl (I've seen about 6 of them now) and I'll definitely repeat with her sometime.

    P.S. Also got a glimpse of Jazmin as I was walking out of the shower and she looked hot as fuck. Will definitely have to sample her too at some point.
    Tala is fantastic. I regularly see her. Creampies every time.

    Jazmin is fun too. Great girl. Super nice sloppy BJ, probably the best there at the moment. No BBFS, and pussy isn't the tightest.

    Anyone try clari?

  10. #294

    Tala is as advertised

    Decided to see Tala today for the first time and it gave me hope about QOD girls. From her initial greeting I knew it was going to be a fun time. She does like to talk a lot but the conversation was natural and not forced. BBBJ and DFK game was excellent and she is vocal about receiving too. Overall my best experience with a QOD girl (I've seen about 6 of them now) and I'll definitely repeat with her sometime.

    P.S. Also got a glimpse of Jazmin as I was walking out of the shower and she looked hot as fuck. Will definitely have to sample her too at some point.

  11. #293

    Kandi

    This maybe a dumb question but do QOD girls typically ask for papers when you inquire about BBFS?

  12. #292

    Crystal or Cece or something

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFan2727  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Nuys/KandiDior

    Judging from the pics holy hell, looks amazing.

    Anybody had any feedback?
    Typical QOD girl. Good BBBJ, daty, add some extra for bbfscip. She can take a pounding.

  13. #291

    Tala

    Horny af last several days, thinking about just pulling the trigger on a date with Tala today. Anyone can give me a reason not to?

  14. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFan2727  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Nuys/KandiDior

    Judging from the pics holy hell, looks amazing.

    Anybody had any feedback?
    LOL. If she is your type TOFTT and report back. I find it interesting that of all the girls on the internet, she is the one you have singled out for your first post here.

  15. #289

    Any intel on her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Nuys/KandiDior

    Judging from the pics holy hell, looks amazing.

    Anybody had any feedback?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape