Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 217 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 3245
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2510
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFine555  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/979783031607

    Has anyone seen either / both of these two?

    Who knows, maybe a true diamond in the rough. Two seasoned vets who love their jobs?

    I doubt it, but who knows?
    I regrettably saw the red hair lady when she was in Norwich a few months ago. She was advertising BBJ car only. She did a crappy job and then at the end. I was very surprised when she pulled off and let the load go everywhere all over my car it was at that point she told me she does not do CIM.

    Those prices are laughable for them I think I paid $50 and would never repeat.

  2. #2509

    Jo and?

    The one on the left is Jo. I don't know the other, but she was advertising in Norwich and won't do cim. Jo aims to please, but isn't so attractive, but anything goes with her. I've had 2 gummies: Tara was meh and Jo was great. Jo is a nice lady and I'd recommend. Tell her you're sensitive to smoke, and she'll have the place reasonable for smell. I thought about going back for her bum, but I'm struggling with her look.

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFine555  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/979783031607

    Has anyone seen either / both of these two?

    Who knows, maybe a true diamond in the rough. Two seasoned vets who love their jobs?

    I doubt it, but who knows?

  3. #2508

    I got to ask.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/979783031607

    Has anyone seen either / both of these two?

    Who knows, maybe a true diamond in the rough. Two seasoned vets who love their jobs?

    I doubt it, but who knows?

  4. #2507

    Lilac

    Waste of time. Not touchy allowed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...s/590414283395

    I know, perhaps it should be in the Massage section vs here, but they advertise in the Escort section. I TOFTT so here it is.

    I saw LeLe today. I found her slender, cute enough with no bum. Never saw the top, but shaved, clean and responsive for daty, dato and HJ for me. I believe she was working alone. Said no entry for fingers and no FS or head. Might be avail on repeat visits or YMMV. House is 50/70, and the place is located in the small plaza with Liberty Bank in Quaker Hill. I might repeat. Still want to checkout Lilac on Waterford / New London line.

  5. #2506

    AA Massage

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...s/590414283395

    I know, perhaps it should be in the Massage section vs here, but they advertise in the Escort section. I TOFTT so here it is.

    I saw LeLe today. I found her slender, cute enough with no bum. Never saw the top, but shaved, clean and responsive for daty, dato and HJ for me. I believe she was working alone. Said no entry for fingers and no FS or head. Might be avail on repeat visits or YMMV. House is 50/70, and the place is located in the small plaza with Liberty Bank in Quaker Hill. I might repeat. Still want to checkout Lilac on Waterford / New London line.

  6. #2505

    Dead fish

    That's unfortunate. She's sexy enough that she could really be a top tier provider (in today's STG era). All it'd take would be minimal effort and she's gain lots of clientele. I suppose it's possible YMMV but I believe this is the 2nd review on here that pretty much said the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    More info for future searches:

    New London incall, 860-xxx-7819.

    BMD.

  7. #2504

    STG ad: 'Young sexy ladie come and get this wap'

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDamnHero  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day. After some spotty coms. I set something up for the next day. Incall in NL off the highway.

    Dead fish. Everything covered. Mechanical tight pussy with alittle Bush. Nothing to crazy but won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/641490517113
    More info for future searches:

    New London incall, 860-xxx-7819.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wap.jpg‎  

  8. #2503

    Sexy young ladie

    Saw this one the other day. After some spotty coms. I set something up for the next day. Incall in NL off the highway.

    Dead fish. Everything covered. Mechanical tight pussy with alittle Bush. Nothing to crazy but won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/641490517113

  9. #2502
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew70  [View Original Post]
    For my full time job I am a currier for a attorney's office and visit a lot of businesses. Yesterday I had some papers to be signed and returned at a engineering firm.

    Near Shrewsbury, I go in and tell the office girl, she said I need the VP to sign for this. Who comes out hot as ever, Alex the Asian MILF haha. She gave me a big smile.

    And signed, and winked when she walked away, she looks hotter than ever. I sure miss that girl.
    Any details on how to connect with Alex the Asian MILF?

  10. #2501

    Call the bluff

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    I had some good experiences with her also, but I'm.

    Glad you shared this because I've seen her new ad and noticed it was different and was thinking about seeing her again.

    Not anymore. I know these girls are aware of this forum and I'm amazed they do stuff like this. She had some good reviews. Now she's branded a their over like what 20 minutes she didn't want to spend?
    Think we can all say we have been burned by a regular or just burned that way in our past. I've gotten to the point of calling their bluff. Linger around and slow the "exit" just pisses them off more and ruins what they really need to do. On the other side, I am fully prepared to make the handlers day. These women are in a situation enough, and having to deal with these handlers makes their lives worse and puts us all at risk. Time to make the scammers and their handlers miserable.

  11. #2500
    I had some good experiences with her also, but I'm.

    Glad you shared this because I've seen her new ad and noticed it was different and was thinking about seeing her again.

    Not anymore. I know these girls are aware of this forum and I'm amazed they do stuff like this. She had some good reviews. Now she's branded a their over like what 20 minutes she didn't want to spend?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrewfish  [View Original Post]
    Sigh. I let my guard down when going back to a previous good girl and got scammed.

    Emma https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...2/863444855208.

    I (and others) previously reviewed as enthusiastic and often into a very open menu. New add say no to this. I accepted that it might be the truth and that was OK. Over the previous month I have tried getting ahold of her and she has been less responsive than before. Maybe should have been a warning.

    Today, met het at notel in Mystic. Set a time. And she needed a few more minutes. Then did not answer the phone. I should have left at strike two.

    After 45 minutes, I get the room number, go in and get comfortable. Unlike before she takes the donation and hides it. She used to not touch it until later.

    She is still wearing torn jeans with obvious wounds on her legs and not yet naked. Gets out cover and starts CBJ, ok. But does not put away phone. I ask her to come join me away from the phone and she does not. Then says finance is coming over and I need to leave. Of course. At first I sit there nude waiting for to come back. But she insists he is coming now. Ok fight over donation. And leave empty handed. Loss of $200.

    It has been years since I feel this dumb. Oh well. Just because it goes well once (or three times) is not indicator of future success.

  12. #2499

    Got scammed by EMMA

    Sigh. I let my guard down when going back to a previous good girl and got scammed.

    Emma https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...2/863444855208.

    I (and others) previously reviewed as enthusiastic and often into a very open menu. New add say no to this. I accepted that it might be the truth and that was OK. Over the previous month I have tried getting ahold of her and she has been less responsive than before. Maybe should have been a warning.

    Today, met het at notel in Mystic. Set a time. And she needed a few more minutes. Then did not answer the phone. I should have left at strike two.

    After 45 minutes, I get the room number, go in and get comfortable. Unlike before she takes the donation and hides it. She used to not touch it until later.

    She is still wearing torn jeans with obvious wounds on her legs and not yet naked. Gets out cover and starts CBJ, ok. But does not put away phone. I ask her to come join me away from the phone and she does not. Then says finance is coming over and I need to leave. Of course. At first I sit there nude waiting for to come back. But she insists he is coming now. Ok fight over donation. And leave empty handed. Loss of $200.

    It has been years since I feel this dumb. Oh well. Just because it goes well once (or three times) is not indicator of future success.

  13. #2498
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/723547078493

    SpinnerFetish must have the mojo. I've tried multiple times to set a meet, but I don't even get a reply to my texts. Very limited menu shown in ad. I hope there's more if I eventually see her.
    My issue was late relys or just no reply when the meeting was supposed to happen.

  14. #2497
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDamnHero  [View Original Post]
    Nice enough girl, tried to make small talk, but honestly I wasn't in the mood for any of that, I was at the casino and I was up. And all I wanted to do was get a good pop in before heading home.

    Started off with a decent BBBJ that lasted like 35 seconds before she was "I how you want to do me" then when I said how, she was like "I prefer doggy" well ***** if you ask me what I want don't tell me what you want. That's not how this shit work! Do your fkn job! I bent her over but honestly almost couldn't even finish.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/425876931459
    Was my experience the last time with her. First was OK. This last time she was basically on the rag and didn't say anything. I'm over it, no more with her.

  15. #2496
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolborg  [View Original Post]
    She's been on the run the past few days. It wasn't anything major, but the cops got her today.
    I saw this one like a year or 2 way back when, it was only car dates. Not very enthusiastic but she got the job done. Didn't really like the locations she asked to park at. But she was willing to compromise and find something little more out of the way. Sucks she got pinched.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape