Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 686 1186 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 22141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19366

    Lorain County?

    Does anyone have a reliable provider they can recommend in Lorain County? All I ask is that she not be really old or fat, and that her incall is a private residence. (I try to stay away from motels). I'm beginning to think that such a woman doesn't exist. If you can prove otherwise, I will be very grateful. Feel free to pm me if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

  2. #19365

    Elyria

    Saw this person recently. https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...land-14294464. she posts on skipthegames a lot also. Here are the positives: Good communication once you get a hold of her, easy to set up, accommodating, good skills, makes you feel comfortable, seems reliable, doesn't appear to be a druggie.

    On the downside, she's probably about 60 years old. She's stayed trim, but age and gravity have taken their toll. I wish I would have met her 20 years ago because she was probably really good looking. Also, her place is not in the greatest neighborhood and is kind of a dump. I know a few of you guys are into old women, so if that's you, you might like her. But for the vast majority of us who like 'them a little younger, I wouldn't recommend.

  3. #19364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Anna.

    Anna is back in the saddle guys.

  4. #19363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Describing in detail

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubbie  [View Original Post]
    Be prepared to deal with this weirdo wanting your phone number and then wanting you to describe in detail what you want to do to this woman. Not worth it.
    Beware anyone wanting you to describe illegal acts in detail on the phone or text.

    Cheech.

  5. #19362
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMutha  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that the 'escort' ones you listed are legit escorts? Or part of the 'no touch' crew?
    He's saying they are all members of the no touch gang and they are posting in both places to confuse and trick you. Stay away.

  6. #19361

    She's cool but her company

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubbie  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...l/066299142819
    She's cool but you're right about the vibe. Her "husband" recently got out of jail and accompanies her now. Claims he doesn't know about fs and doesn't interfere with her business transactions but ymmv. I don't plan on seeing her with him around but otherwise, a fun time.

    Has anyone seen amber? She's by the zoo literally a block from Frankie. Has good prices just kinda getting an off feeling about her.
    She's cool but you're right about the vibe. Her "husband" recently got out of jail and accompanies her now. Claims he doesn't know about FS and doesn't interfere with her business transactions but YMMV. I don't plan on seeing her with him around but otherwise, a fun time.

  7. #19360
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonRt70  [View Original Post]
    Might be out of your way, but well worth it. I've been with Crystal for a year now. She is 45 with a great body and knows what she is doing. Only rules are covered FS and no kissing. She is a squirter! She doesn't advertise anywhere. Standard rates are 1. 2 for BJ, 1. 5 for BJ and you messing with her like Daty, 2 for FS, 2. 5 for MSOG or Greek. She isn't big on Greek but might do it if she has too. Lots of nice outfits. She lives in a safe neighborhood and has no drama or baggage. Low volume provider. Lives just north of 76 off route 8. Hit me up for more details.
    Be prepared to deal with this weirdo wanting your phone number and then wanting you to describe in detail what you want to do to this woman. Not worth it.

  8. #19359

  9. #19358
    Quote Originally Posted by WinGuy79  [View Original Post]
    I see she is posting today as a solo act.
    I texted some. All I got were one word answers. Did not provide me with a general location, then didn't respond. Seems a little sketchy I believe shevis real but could be a robbery srr up. May try again. She posted this morning. Be safe.

  10. #19357

    Crystal in Akron

    Might be out of your way, but well worth it. I've been with Crystal for a year now. She is 45 with a great body and knows what she is doing. Only rules are covered FS and no kissing. She is a squirter! She doesn't advertise anywhere. Standard rates are 1. 2 for BJ, 1. 5 for BJ and you messing with her like Daty, 2 for FS, 2. 5 for MSOG or Greek. She isn't big on Greek but might do it if she has too. Lots of nice outfits. She lives in a safe neighborhood and has no drama or baggage. Low volume provider. Lives just north of 76 off route 8. Hit me up for more details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1191.jpg‎   IMG_0681.jpg‎   IMG_1164.jpg‎   IMG_1159.jpg‎   IMG_0435.jpg‎  


  11. #19356

    Butterfly

    I have seen this person twice. She has no name on her ad but she told me to call her butterfly in a text. To keep it short and sweet, she was on the near west side not far from 25th / Pearl and denison. Did BBJ in the car both times. Second time was supposed to be an incall but she gave me some story about how her incall got messed up, blah blah blah. I kind of stop listening after I knew I wasn't going to get what I wanted.

    As far as looks goes, she does look like the pictures. But, her face is not that pleasant. She has what could have been damage from acne. I am certain she is on some kind of drug though, as a lot of girls are. Her nasal breathing was unusually loud. Maybe nose candy is the cause. The second time I saw her she seemed kind of zoned out. But I had no issues and she did provide service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...u/958886908717
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NjUzNDgyYTRmYzNmY2RmNWE2ZTc3M2RiYmU2NDc2ZTYyNzZjOQ.jpg‎  

  12. #19355
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Are you 2 on the East Side?

    Quote Originally Posted by WinGuy79  [View Original Post]
    I see she is posting today as a solo act.
    I wonder if this is them? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/female-escorts/caucasian_w/really-need-some-help-with-bil/353842537573

    Quote Originally Posted by OsuBuckNut  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, 30 yr old couple looking for someone to fuck and fill my wife's pussy in front of me. We've tried a few other sites without much success. Figured we would definitely have more luck here. PM for more details. Must be hung!
    She told me her name was Momo. Is that you 2?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/female-escorts/caucasian_w/really-need-some-help-with-bil/353842537573

  13. #19354
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    I know another member is also working on her and he got a few pics. I will let you know if I connect with her. TY for the info.
    I see she is posting today as a solo act.

  14. #19353

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland87  [View Original Post]
    All holes were open for her QV special?? I've been debating giving her a shot, I might hit her up this week and give her a shot. Never been with a black girl before so this will be a nice little bucket list check too LOL.
    All holes not available for qv I didn't try the back door since it was a first meeting going in blind when I double back I will definitely let you all know how it goes.

  15. #19352
    Quote Originally Posted by Padaddle  [View Original Post]
    I ended up seeing pinky yesterday was a good time overall looks like pictures I know she isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea great ass not shown in pictures BBBJ was some of the best I ever had but no cim major bummer and she started to complain it was taking too long so I hit it doggy pounded it she made me really think I was getting her off maybe I was but who really cares. Maybe messed up my experience by asking for qv initially once I got there and we started I knew I was going to want more time but she said she only "scheduled" for qv. All holes available definitely going back to see what an hour is like. Not the best area went in the daytime was fine apartment was decent on the inside.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/174027476
    All holes were open for her QV special?? I've been debating giving her a shot, I might hit her up this week and give her a shot. Never been with a black girl before so this will be a nice little bucket list check too LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape