Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 686 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8254

    Nova

    I had some free time today and Nova was able to see me on short notice. Just like the first time she hosts in her own apartment which is very clean. She was just as good if not better than the first visit. BBBJ, DATY, MISH, and Doggy to finish. Her body is a curvy play ground and if you treat her right she will treat you right.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nova-759

  2. #8253

    Any intel on this one?

    Through some research I was able to find out who she is, but I need to know if she is worth me visiting. Has anyone seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5463.jpg‎  

  3. #8252

    How was the service?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyStud1  [View Original Post]
    Carousing71,

    How was the service?
    NO service, she was playing games, wrong address.

  4. #8251

    Keep her company?

    Anyone partake in this one? I see she post with a male companion as an option- that's not my thing. I prefer a solo meet up. The menu seems wide open -I kind of want one that likes it on the rough side seems like she'd be down. Then again they say a lot of things to get our donations. Feedback or reference to previous review would be appreciated. I don't see a name that can be searched on the post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-08-06 091859.png‎  

  5. #8250

    Agreeing with Papa

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    She had no problem giving me BBBJ, in fact, she was enthusiastic about it. I have to wonder if your hygiene wasn't up to par. Papa Be.
    Although she is older and a smoker (who among them isn't?), she sucks and fucks raw. No rush. She's reasonably attractive and personable too. Maybe it was an off day for her.

  6. #8249

    Georgia peach

    Has anyone seen Georgia peach. Seems too good to be true.

  7. #8248

    Georgia peach

    Has anyone seen Georgia peach? Wondering if she was legit. Seems too good to be true.

  8. #8247
    Carousing71,

    How was the service?

  9. #8246

    Clarice Ave

    I found Clarice Ave ok, but there is no 6032 house number. House numbers ends around 3075.

  10. #8245
    Carousing71,

    Clarice Ave is all 2400's so yeah they're playing games.

  11. #8244

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    And the hygiene thing is another one. A recent negative review about another girl I see frequently and have no problems and she told me someone posted this review. She said, yeah it probably is true. They probably fucking stunk. LOL.
    I know, I don't trust many reviews unless I personally have seen said provider. What happened to this board? I also know some guys fall in love with these chicks and get on here and post BS to try and detour the rest of us from enjoying the entertainment. Papa Be.

  12. #8243
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    She had no problem giving me BBBJ, in fact, she was enthusiastic about it. I have to wonder if your hygiene wasn't up to par. Papa Be.
    And the hygiene thing is another one. A recent negative review about another girl I see frequently and have no problems and she told me someone posted this review. She said, yeah it probably is true. They probably fucking stunk. LOL.

  13. #8242
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    She had no problem giving me BBBJ, in fact, she was enthusiastic about it. I have to wonder if your hygiene wasn't up to par. Papa Be.
    There's so much tit for tat going on w / reviews nowadays. This was someone's first post. Not saying they are doing this but johns out there try to blackmail the girls, or post bad reviews because they underperform, I. E. Finish in 30 seconds and all kinds of other reasons. I usually consider 80% of what girls tell me BS, but I've heard such similar stories from so many girls at this point that I know it happens. Just happened with Olivia up in Saginaw in the past few weeks. I knew for a fact that's certain reviewer did not even see her yet they post a review as if they did.

    Long story short, take all reviews with a grain of salt. Watch for trends more than anything.

  14. #8241

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete544  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...6/596341543052


    Had a date with this old rag. Let me tell you this, worst date ever. First off all room smell like smoke. Doesn't give tops. And than was rushed. Every 20 sec all you can hear is her saying hurry up hurry up. Stay away guys. Not worth your time. Worst provider in flint hands down. Will not repeat.
    She had no problem giving me BBBJ, in fact, she was enthusiastic about it. I have to wonder if your hygiene wasn't up to par. Papa Be.

  15. #8240

    Clarice

    Quote Originally Posted by Carousing71  [View Original Post]
    Texted a provider, gave me address of 6032 Clarice Ave, which can not be found on Mapquest or Google Street view.

    Does the place exist or was she just jerking me around?
    It's the first street off atherton just east of center road in burton.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape