Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 1221 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24488

    Deposit

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/174090037

    Another one asking for a deposit.

  2. #24487

    Too good to be true

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/174072870

    I was chatting with this one, very quick to respond. She was down for some bb anal action at a very reasonable price.

    Then she asked for a deposit. I said no thanks, & she blew up my phone with screenshots "from clients" to show that she's a professional escort & not going to steal from me.

    However I think the fact that she had all these on deck & sent a bunch of them is suspicious.

  3. #24486
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can get BBFS with her. Just pay her VIP. She was ok in my book. DT is good, big breast but I found her a 5/10, but that's just personal preference.
    Thanks. I thought about her but for me I need more of the petite body type that is local. Like a Naughty_Hailey type.

  4. #24485
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on Diamond_doit profile.
    She is into Sub play and has toys but absolutely no BB. She is very adamant about "no skin".

  5. #24484
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    Idk what it is about single moms this month. But every singe one of them after the deed queefs! And I mean like crazy. Went to go see this one at 2 pm today. Was pretty simple to set up. Drove to her motel and she gave me the room immediately. Walked in the door she greets me. She looks similar to the photos but she has face tat's now and looks a little bit older. But she got naked immediately.

    She's a spinner with a nice soft a $$ about 5'1, A cup tits. Whipped my dick out and started stroking like a mad man. Put her in doggy. She doesn't even ask about protection don't believe she carries any. Tried sticking it in for 3 minutes straight no luck. Put lube on tried another 2 minutes still no luck. Started kissing her ass idk why but she smelled so good. Slight whiff of soap and poo but the sexy kind of poo smell. Keepet eating it while putting half the bottle of lube on. Asking if I'll be the second or first one to drop a load today. And I was #1. Finally got it in after half a bottle of lube astrogyde might use oil next time.

    She was super tight it felt like a midgets moist hand squeezing your dick. I busted so hard it was crazy. Pulled out and she's queefing for 2 minutes straight all that jizz going everywhere. Idk why but I wanted more should have asked to take pics for the boys.

    If your bored and want a retreat to kitsap this girls pretty fun. I believe I got 30 min but originally asked for 15.

    TRDL: single mom super tight, queefs like crazy, spinner, qv 1. 5 doesn't rush no timer take your time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...d/262304441520
    5'1" 150!

    Thanks for the report but that ain't a spinner.

  6. #24483
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    Started kissing her ass idk why but she smelled so good. Slight whiff of soap and poo but the sexy kind
    Thanks for the report. Can't relate personally to what a sexy kind of poo smell would be, but good on you! I prefer a nice clean butthole, with no emanating odors. 😁.

  7. #24482
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on Diamond_doit profile.
    Looks like she took the picture off.

  8. #24481

    Anyone give her a shot?

    Saw this on Diamond_doit profile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4953.jpg‎  

  9. #24480
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrpo  [View Original Post]
    I've read a few things about a "Thai Sunny" here, is she the same Sunny Love? Is she known to give it up bare at all? Thanks.
    Thai Sunny is not Sunny Love.

    Sunny Love, one of the love twins, younger, beautiful, spinner, shower, DFK, massage, BBBJ, rimming, CFS, ***** $$$ (retiring very soon).

    Thai Sunny, older, thick, stacked, great massage, HJ, maybe BBBJ finish, never FS. **** for what it is. $$.

  10. #24479
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage?

    I have not seen her before. Were you able to get this because your a regular?
    Anyone can get BBFS with her. Just pay her VIP. She was ok in my book. DT is good, big breast but I found her a 5/10, but that's just personal preference.

  11. #24478

    Single Mom's

    Idk what it is about single moms this month. But every singe one of them after the deed queefs! And I mean like crazy. Went to go see this one at 2 pm today. Was pretty simple to set up. Drove to her motel and she gave me the room immediately. Walked in the door she greets me. She looks similar to the photos but she has face tat's now and looks a little bit older. But she got naked immediately.

    She's a spinner with a nice soft a $$ about 5'1, A cup tits. Whipped my dick out and started stroking like a mad man. Put her in doggy. She doesn't even ask about protection don't believe she carries any. Tried sticking it in for 3 minutes straight no luck. Put lube on tried another 2 minutes still no luck. Started kissing her ass idk why but she smelled so good. Slight whiff of soap and poo but the sexy kind of poo smell. Keepet eating it while putting half the bottle of lube on. Asking if I'll be the second or first one to drop a load today. And I was #1. Finally got it in after half a bottle of lube astrogyde might use oil next time.

    She was super tight it felt like a midgets moist hand squeezing your dick. I busted so hard it was crazy. Pulled out and she's queefing for 2 minutes straight all that jizz going everywhere. Idk why but I wanted more should have asked to take pics for the boys.

    If your bored and want a retreat to kitsap this girls pretty fun. I believe I got 30 min but originally asked for 15.

    TRDL: single mom super tight, queefs like crazy, spinner, qv 1. 5 doesn't rush no timer take your time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...d/262304441520

  12. #24477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage?

    I have not seen her before. Were you able to get this because your a regular?
    From what I hear she is pretty open to it, and expect to pay around 550 for the show.

  13. #24476

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing NikkiPink today.

    Bbfscip, bbgreekcia, rimjob, dt, ff. Pretty much everything on the table with NikkiPink.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-town.2862941/
    What was the total damage?

    I have not seen her before. Were you able to get this because your a regular?

  14. #24475

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    She will go BBFS. But she looks way worse than her pics. Older, prob 50. Always has time issues and drama with her dude that tends to kill the vibe.
    That is correct. To all the points above. Not a great appointment.

  15. #24474
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing NikkiPink today.

    Bbfscip, bbgreekcia, rimjob, dt, ff. Pretty much everything on the table with NikkiPink.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-town.2862941/
    Nice! That's pretty fucking hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape