Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 27794
-
08-07-24 20:15 #24494Senior Member

Posts: 740BaileyBaby1
Alright, this is my last time reporting on this one. There's a point where it's no value added LOL but.
Went to see her last night to get hole number 2 (greek) - hole number 3 (mouth) is the final trifecta. It was nothing short of amazing. She instructed me to get her vibrator to take care of the front while I was in the rear and her batteries dies so we had to get the other one. Ended up blasting because she kept saying things like "Blow that fat load deep in my ass, daddy". Well, that's enough to send any man into a convulsion. After I was finished, she wanted me to stay in while she worked towards her "O" vibrating her clit. When she was finished, I slid out and she let me see it run out of her which was a nice touch.
Needless to say, she is a staple for as long as she services this way. Oh, and she provided towels and soap for cleanup. I like that she sometimes picks your clothes off the floor and arranges them on the bed while you're cleaning up. It's the small touches.
So-Crates.
-
08-06-24 23:30 #24493Senior Member

Posts: 502Oh I always think with the big head. I just reach out sometimes to see if they're legit or not.
Originally Posted by Gophy
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty careful when it comes to my cash.
And as far as the one who sent screenshots, none of the screenshots referenced a deposit. And all of them could have been fakes from her own text app or boyfriend.
Hey, I'm just passing on info. Do with it what you will.
-
08-06-24 15:09 #24492Senior Member

Posts: 289Anna
There are few like her. Great Person. Great Time, Great Business Model.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
Price might be to high for many, but she seems to get it.
-
08-06-24 03:18 #24491Senior Member

Posts: 212The ad even bad telegram as the way to contact "her". The only thing I can think of that would be more of a red flag that it was fake is if they only accepted WeChat for payment. Sirloin, you got to be careful man. Think with the big head and get off escort alligator.
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 03:14 #24490Senior Member

Posts: 172Deposit
Evidently someone left a deposit.
Originally Posted by SirLoin69
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 03:14 #24489Senior Member

Posts: 212Come on. You should know better from the ad text alone. There are way more red flags than asking for a deposit. The pics are stolen, saying "$100 max", being so open and dirty in the text.
Originally Posted by SirLoin69;6988705[URL
https://tineye.com/search/104f7168ae...er=desc&page=1
-
08-06-24 02:39 #24488Senior Member

Posts: 502Deposit
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/174090037
Another one asking for a deposit.
-
08-06-24 02:37 #24487Senior Member

Posts: 502Too good to be true
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/174072870
I was chatting with this one, very quick to respond. She was down for some bb anal action at a very reasonable price.
Then she asked for a deposit. I said no thanks, & she blew up my phone with screenshots "from clients" to show that she's a professional escort & not going to steal from me.
However I think the fact that she had all these on deck & sent a bunch of them is suspicious.
-
08-05-24 17:03 #24486Senior Member

Posts: 229Thanks. I thought about her but for me I need more of the petite body type that is local. Like a Naughty_Hailey type.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 17:00 #24485Senior Member

Posts: 229She is into Sub play and has toys but absolutely no BB. She is very adamant about "no skin".
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 08:40 #24484Senior Member

Posts: 9815'1" 150!
Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the report but that ain't a spinner.
-
08-04-24 13:51 #24483Senior Member

Posts: 132Thanks for the report. Can't relate personally to what a sexy kind of poo smell would be, but good on you! I prefer a nice clean butthole, with no emanating odors. 😁.
Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 13:35 #24482Senior Member

Posts: 36Looks like she took the picture off.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 23:51 #24481Senior Member

Posts: 442Anyone give her a shot?
Saw this on Diamond_doit profile.
-
08-03-24 23:33 #24480Senior Member

Posts: 54Thai Sunny is not Sunny Love.
Originally Posted by Darrpo
[View Original Post]
Sunny Love, one of the love twins, younger, beautiful, spinner, shower, DFK, massage, BBBJ, rimming, CFS, ***** $$$ (retiring very soon).
Thai Sunny, older, thick, stacked, great massage, HJ, maybe BBBJ finish, never FS. **** for what it is. $$.











Reply With Quote




