Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 794 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14020

    No chance

    LOL, yeah, nice try, you don't know who I am talking about and not going to. I share what I share when I feel good enough on here, otherwise not giving anything away.

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    However, I do not believe her story; I got her down to 500, so would she really be seeing many others if she is getting 10 k a month for one sap??

  2. #14019
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-4a4ece406a4a

    GPS is crazy. This one wants 800 to 900. Like nah, not even hot.
    She's sending paragraphs of text but she's down for 300.

  3. #14018

    We all know the girl you are referencing many colors

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Move aside, one girl told me her SD pays ten thousand a month for all covered sex, he's surely a simp or just bitcoin money to blow, one thing I know for sure he has a small dick, she shared me video of him doing her from back which he records. LOL what a loser. Although even for those of us who give good allowance, in the 00.6 range for quality talent, it makes the game hard.

    Oh and agree with comment everyone is paying for pussy one way or other, even with a full time GF, any guy who thinks they aren't paying for pussy is delusional or a porn star who gets paid for it.
    However, I do not believe her story; I got her down to 500, so would she really be seeing many others if she is getting 10 k a month for one sap??

  4. #14017
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-4a4ece406a4a

    GPS is crazy. This one wants 800 to 900. Like nah, not even hot.

  5. #14016

    Chump change

    Move aside, one girl told me her SD pays ten thousand a month for all covered sex, he's surely a simp or just bitcoin money to blow, one thing I know for sure he has a small dick, she shared me video of him doing her from back which he records. LOL what a loser. Although even for those of us who give good allowance, in the 00.6 range for quality talent, it makes the game hard.

    Oh and agree with comment everyone is paying for pussy one way or other, even with a full time GF, any guy who thinks they aren't paying for pussy is delusional or a porn star who gets paid for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, one girl I see did get 1500 for a while from some obsessed rich guy. So simps do in fact exist.

  6. #14015

    Seeking messages

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Regardless of whether you uploaded a photo or not you still got to pay for a premium membership if you want to message any women or be able read their messages. Without a premium membership all you can do is window-shop.

    But the whole thing about being unsearchable is bullshit.
    Had my suspicions, thanks for confirming.

    Lou.

  7. #14014

    Every person here

    Is paying for pussy. Regardless of what I gift, I am not the knucklehead that asked to marry a 20 year old, who just started her career.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    I am quite wealthy. Not about who makes what. He got lucky and scored. I worked hard and scored.

    I am still hitting it, and he isn't, even though I pay half.

    You might be him, but no apologies.

  8. #14013

    Hard reality

    I am quite wealthy. Not about who makes what. He got lucky and scored. I worked hard and scored.

    I am still hitting it, and he isn't, even though I pay half.

    You might be him, but no apologies.

    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    If you're paying for pussy you are a simp.

    That being said, assuming rich guy makes 3 x you and is worth 5 x you the fact that he's paying a lot more than you doesn't mean he's obsessed. Just like you. He stretches get what he wants. Looking at it this way. He makes a lot more per hour than you do, the time you take to negotiate which makes sense in your low wage world. Is a money loser to him.

  9. #14012
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, one girl I see did get 1500 for a while from some obsessed rich guy. So simps do in fact exist.
    If you're paying for pussy you are a simp.

    That being said, assuming rich guy makes 3 x you and is worth 5 x you the fact that he's paying a lot more than you doesn't mean he's obsessed. Just like you. He stretches get what he wants. Looking at it this way. He makes a lot more per hour than you do, the time you take to negotiate which makes sense in your low wage world. Is a money loser to him.

  10. #14011

    Kelsey

    Any hits on this one, scheduled to meet her this week?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-e178e6640f12

    Semi pro vibes, but unsure.

    Tia.

  11. #14010
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, one girl I see did get 1500 for a while from some obsessed rich guy. So simps do in fact exist.
    Yeah, I saw a couple of those, that's what made me share it. I'd like to see that girl LOL.

  12. #14009

    1500 ppm

    FWIW, one girl I see did get 1500 for a while from some obsessed rich guy. So simps do in fact exist.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the crazy Girl that claims 1500 ppm!

    LOL!! Models in NYC can be had for 800 to 600.

  13. #14008
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen this. I'd question the source. It looks like the highest numbers are reported by women. But there's a frequent reporting in the 4 oo-699 ppms. I'd guess the most frequent range is 4 oo-5 oo-6 oo in reality in the DMV for something ongoing 2-4 x a month. What amount were you saying is high?
    Maybe the crazy Girl that claims 1500 ppm!

    LOL!! Models in NYC can be had for 800 to 600.

  14. #14007
    Quote Originally Posted by Proflou2019  [View Original Post]
    So question for you Seeking vets. Out of curiosity yesterday to see these links y'all post here, I created a profile but haven't provided any photos nor do I intend to pay. So the site says my profile is "unsearchable", yet I've got emails notifying me I've been favorites, I've been sent a message, etc. So not sure what's up with that? As seen in screenshot, it says to upload a photo to be able to communicate, is that true? Or even after uploading I'd still have to pay?

    Thanks,

    Lou.
    Regardless of whether you uploaded a photo or not you still got to pay for a premium membership if you want to message any women or be able read their messages. Without a premium membership all you can do is window-shop.

    But the whole thing about being unsearchable is bullshit.

  15. #14006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this? The thread as a whole and for this area. I have never offered an amount, only asked what they want, and the only time I got numbers close to this was when it was two girls at once. From what I see in reports here, it's not like that for most of you either. Where does this shit come from? I'm sure it's having an effect.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...ead/?rdt=59313
    Hadn't seen this. I'd question the source. It looks like the highest numbers are reported by women. But there's a frequent reporting in the 4 oo-699 ppms. I'd guess the most frequent range is 4 oo-5 oo-6 oo in reality in the DMV for something ongoing 2-4 x a month. What amount were you saying is high?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape