Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 722 1222 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22395

    I'd guess her

    If I were a betting man this is who I'm thinking he's talking about https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/779155548194.

    He loves her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChargersFan18  [View Original Post]
    Well I mean how would anyone know who this mystery provider is, you left no descriptive details such as, hair color, height or weight. Not trying to be a prick but that was extremely vague. It could be anyone.

  2. #22394
    Alt for Rufus Firefly


    Posts: 53

    I contacted

    About 6 months ago I sent a text I the morning to the lady. Whoever stated that they were located near Dayton Children's. I did not pursue as I was not that interested at the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvShiatsu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this lady? No name given. I searched on the "chicana" she uses in the title of her stg ad. No results. The picture is pretty but I am suspicious of ads that don't give searchable names. There is also no full body picture. The ad is there often. Has anyone responded?

  3. #22393

    The Riddler "Gfe"

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    If you don't know who it is, then don't worry about it. Move on.
    Well I mean how would anyone know who this mystery provider is, you left no descriptive details such as, hair color, height or weight. Not trying to be a prick but that was extremely vague. It could be anyone.

  4. #22392

    Anyone seen la chicana?

    Has anyone visited this lady? No name given. I searched on the "chicana" she uses in the title of her stg ad. No results. The picture is pretty but I am suspicious of ads that don't give searchable names. There is also no full body picture. The ad is there often. Has anyone responded?

  5. #22391
    Thank you for the report, Shorty! I'm sending a pm your way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    I'm back and AMP better than ever. Cum see for yourself. Lexi.

    This one here is a wild one. She puts the effort into what she does and she does it well any position.

    BBBJ is top shelf.

    Need some help seeing people she has a west side location and nobody wants to Go out there.

    If you could make the trip, she's worth it.

    Need any info hit me up.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/174819456944

  6. #22390

    Gemma


  7. #22389

    Vanilla Bean

    Lurker and rare partaker of the hobby here. Just curious if anyone has seen this one? I did a couple quick searches but didn't find anything. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/921052243276

  8. #22388

    Lexi

    I'm back and AMP better than ever. Cum see for yourself. Lexi.

    This one here is a wild one. She puts the effort into what she does and she does it well any position.

    BBBJ is top shelf.

    Need some help seeing people she has a west side location and nobody wants to Go out there.

    If you could make the trip, she's worth it.

    Need any info hit me up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/174819456944

  9. #22387
    Alt for Rufus Firefly


    Posts: 53

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarek33  [View Original Post]
    This weekend, I know it's a tourist location and there's no listing for it on skip but if anyone has any suggestions for providers in that area PM me. I may give it a shot.
    Looks like Knoxville. Just put Gatlinburg in the 4th box.

  10. #22386

    Just Wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by Messenjah065  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pure Time Sunday afternoon and no one was there. Went inside and the girl giving the massage was probably 22 or so. Thin girl with tight clothing on.

    She had her 4 year old kid with her behind the desk. She led me into room right across from the desk. I.

    Laid down naked on the table. Turned my head near the desk and the curtain covering the door only goes half way down. I could see her from the waste down but thank god I didn't see the kid. The kid was laying on the floor when I arrived. I covered up with the towel and didn't even try and get any extras.

    The massage was the worst I ever had. Hardly into it. She did like rubbing my butt. Never had me flip over during the 1/2 massage.

    Damage for the 1/2 was 50 and tip $20. Won't be back.
    I'm kind of cheap, but I do appreciate and tip good service.

    Why tip for such a terrible experience?

  11. #22385

    Gfe

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #22384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Midget

    If this is a reference to the one that has a "Telegram" link in her add, she asked for a deposit before a meet or even further conversation. That's a no starter for me and is usually a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    Took some time out for the little people last night and just wanted to let everybody know.

    Fun fun time the things she can do are amazing.

    She said she's taking a year off from the circus down in Florida.

    PM For more information.

  13. #22383

    Going to Gatlinburg

    This weekend, I know it's a tourist location and there's no listing for it on skip but if anyone has any suggestions for providers in that area PM me. I may give it a shot.

  14. #22382

    A link to her

    It would have been nice if you posted to link to her ad and a picture in case she takes ad down. Also for people who don't check the dayton reports everyday may not know which escort your talking about because many refer to themselves as your favorite GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with this provider. Went in with the impression of full service.

    Then it changed to BBBJ. So started on that and stopped and started about 10 times in five minutes because of withdrawals from drugs.

    I lost interest. She kept trying to say let's wait until my dealer gets here and then I'll be OK.

    I told her that it was blown at that time I wasn't interested and I was turned off.

    She automatically started acting like a weirdo, asking me where the money was accusing me, and not having money with me trying to go through my stuff I had to take it from her. She finally scared me enough and convinced me to stay and she was able to finish the BBBJ half assed.

    Would not recommend and would not advise anybody seeing this one.

    Just sharing my experience any questions let me know.

  15. #22381

    Your favorite GFE

    Had a visit with this provider. Went in with the impression of full service.

    Then it changed to BBBJ. So started on that and stopped and started about 10 times in five minutes because of withdrawals from drugs.

    I lost interest. She kept trying to say let's wait until my dealer gets here and then I'll be OK.

    I told her that it was blown at that time I wasn't interested and I was turned off.

    She automatically started acting like a weirdo, asking me where the money was accusing me, and not having money with me trying to go through my stuff I had to take it from her. She finally scared me enough and convinced me to stay and she was able to finish the BBBJ half assed.

    Would not recommend and would not advise anybody seeing this one.

    Just sharing my experience any questions let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape