Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 406 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 6084
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5349

    Weaverville

    Hello gents. I come over the mtn into weaverville for business periodically from the dead tri cities. Wanted to see if anyone had a line on anyone in that area you could recommend. It's not worth it to keep going into AVL for me most of the time with traffic, time restraints, etc. Doesn't need to be FS a good massage is perfectly fine and would be a great break in the day when I get that way. Thanks!

  2. #5348
    Quote Originally Posted by AshevilleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had a friend get robbed at gunpoint while inside his car dreaming. Was in a "safe looking" neighborhood in West AVL.
    I wonder if it was the dame guy; this dude pulled beside me in Chrysler 300.

  3. #5347
    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    Get one of those small portable battery car starters. The best $70 you can spend. I've used it probably 6 times over the years for different cars.
    Had a friend get robbed at gunpoint while inside his car dreaming. Was in a "safe looking" neighborhood in West AVL.

  4. #5346
    Quote Originally Posted by Niterider450  [View Original Post]
    I got stranded in west Asheville last year when my water pump went out and almost got robbed.
    Get one of those small portable battery car starters. The best $70 you can spend. I've used it probably 6 times over the years for different cars.

  5. #5345
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwt400  [View Original Post]
    Fellow dreamers, I was going to my cousins house to give him a ride to the auto store so he could replace his dead battery. This got me thinking what would happen if my car didn't start after having a dream. Has anyone else experienced this or thought of what to do?
    I got stranded in west Asheville last year when my water pump went out and almost got robbed.

  6. #5344

    Just curious

    Fellow dreamers, I was going to my cousins house to give him a ride to the auto store so he could replace his dead battery. This got me thinking what would happen if my car didn't start after having a dream. Has anyone else experienced this or thought of what to do?

  7. #5343

    Henley

    Going to be in town for work next week. Anyone seen Henley? A search got nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/386416598968

  8. #5342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Saw her last night

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennypowers315  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, I actually saw Paris once a couple of years ago. She must be using some heavy filters in those photos!
    10/10 experience for non GFE provider. To each his own. She does have demons. Didn't clock watch. Her communication isn't the best just being honest. She is leaving middle of next week. Closing notes she can definitely knows how to bounce one the pole, great head, and good cat. Good luck.

  9. #5341

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeee  [View Original Post]
    Summer Rae is real I seen her couple years ago pretty good experience from what I remember. She went by the name Paris back then. You can search Asheville and Greenville sc forums for more recent reports good luck.
    Oh wow, I actually saw Paris once a couple of years ago. She must be using some heavy filters in those photos!

  10. #5340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Summer Rae I can't speak about Brina but

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennypowers315  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had such with either of these two ladies?

    Kinky little Brina.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/082072812709

    Summer Rae.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/684235353940
    Summer Rae is real I seen her couple years ago pretty good experience from what I remember. She went by the name Paris back then. You can search Asheville and Greenville sc forums for more recent reports good luck.

  11. #5339

    Summer Rae / Brina

    Has anyone had such with either of these two ladies?

    Kinky little Brina.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/082072812709

    Summer Rae.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/684235353940

  12. #5338

    She's in Columbia now

    I believe one yours in my city. I wanted to know if you any of you in Asheville have Intel on this one. She came here already fukin up. Double booking making appointments. I told her don't bring that shit down here we won't tolerate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7cc4128a0c9d4d0661b5a2220d795825_f.jpg‎   0c2a65bb5e2ae2928cea5d6896ef000d_f.jpg‎   5958aed9aed4ad19c3616648b0d81e51_f.jpg‎  

  13. #5337
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennypowers315  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Brooke out? The search comes up with a Brooke, but I'm pretty sure this is a different one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/378834637051
    I remember a ways back someone saw her and she was filthy, dirty like she had been living in the woods.

  14. #5336

    Brooke

    Has anyone tried Brooke out? The search comes up with a Brooke, but I'm pretty sure this is a different one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/378834637051

  15. #5335

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TopCat53  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys!

    Has anyone seen Aria? She's always on STG's but I've never heard anything about her on the board. Looks a little "Too Good To Be True".

    I'm also interested in Little Erin. I seem to remember someone had some trouble with her at one time or another. Thanks in advance.
    I've seen her a couple of times and she's legit. Not GFE at all and everything is covered but she's good at what she does. Has a couple of strange rules but I'd recommend seeing her at least once.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape