Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 372 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 872 1372 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 41309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35744

    Any info on this?

    Please do share if anyone partake with this.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/167209074425

  2. #35743

    Cecilia on University

    I've reached out to at least 2 mongers who have mentioned in passing that they had seen Cecilia but no reply to my PM's or on the forum itself. Not sure what the big secret is but sorry for bothering you guys, LOL.

    She's been seen by several but everyone is silent. Does anyone have any information they don't mind sharing?

    Nothing at all?

    Nobody?

  3. #35742

    This is exactly what I am talking about

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    The problem with this is that then that provider goes back and tells all her pals that you don't pay. That would only compound my current reputation as the "bad review" guy. And, yes, this isn't as anonymous as you'd suspect. They definitely know who I am and it doesn't deter them from performing poorly. They don't care. They have no concept of repeat business. They have no concept about how to live up to their end of the agreement. They simply want as much money as they can get as easily as they can get it. There is no effort to perform admirably or with any sense of pride. I say this but there are a few exceptions. Ruby, Ariana and Karmen are the only ones I'd consider reliable and consistent. I'm already getting nasty messages from girls that don't like their reviews and my answer is almost always "then you should have been a better provider. " Sometimes I just tell them to fuck off. I have the money, they should provide the best possible service that they can for that amount.

    Just today I got a message out of the blue from Honey. The one I raved on and had a great time with. No idea what triggered it and don't really care.

    This is why I'd really like to drop this hobby but the alternative is dating and that's just so much worse.

    Rich.
    Rich,

    You hit the nail on the head. The entitlement, the unprofessionalism, the rudeness, and the ridiculous behavior are unreal. LB, I understand where you are coming from, but keep in mind, these girls feel like they have nothing to lose! If you take back the money for services not rendered (you read that right--services not rendered), they think nothing about yelling and screaming that you raped them just to be vindictive. They will destroy you without thinking about it. We truly take a chance to see these young, wild things! Again, these gals will destroy you without hesitation! No one wants the attention of LEO. They can refuse to get out of your car, and if you try to pull them out, now you just committed battery. It's a no-win situation. This is why some guys have taken the approach of just giving up the money even if they didn't receive service because they don't want the attention, and you'd have to pay a lawyer more to get you out of this situation!

  4. #35741

    That's Risky

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    You are a rare person, very rare. I see fun with a provider as a contract. I give so much money and she gives me such and such services. If she does not fulfil her part of the contract which makes the contract void, and thus I would not pay her. Like I said, you are a rare person.LB.
    The problem with this is that then that provider goes back and tells all her pals that you don't pay. That would only compound my current reputation as the "bad review" guy. And, yes, this isn't as anonymous as you'd suspect. They definitely know who I am and it doesn't deter them from performing poorly. They don't care. They have no concept of repeat business. They have no concept about how to live up to their end of the agreement. They simply want as much money as they can get as easily as they can get it. There is no effort to perform admirably or with any sense of pride. I say this but there are a few exceptions. Ruby, Ariana and Karmen are the only ones I'd consider reliable and consistent. I'm already getting nasty messages from girls that don't like their reviews and my answer is almost always "then you should have been a better provider. " Sometimes I just tell them to fuck off. I have the money, they should provide the best possible service that they can for that amount.

    Just today I got a message out of the blue from Honey. The one I raved on and had a great time with. No idea what triggered it and don't really care.

    This is why I'd really like to drop this hobby but the alternative is dating and that's just so much worse.

    Rich.

  5. #35740

  6. #35739

    The Best Offer Was 65

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    LB, thumbs up for sharing this.

    What discounted rates they are offering?
    The best was: Sexy Slim was 65 coins for qv, either FS or BJ, but covered.

    LB.

  7. #35738
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Because I keep my word. If I say I'm going to pay, I do, unless I have to kick them from my residence. Unlike the trash we have to deal with, I am an honest human being.

    Rich.
    You are a rare person, very rare.

    I see fun with a provider as a contract. I give so much money and she gives me such and such services. If she does not fulfil her part of the contract which makes the contract void, and thus I would not pay her.

    Like I said, you are a rare person.

    LB.

  8. #35737

    I Keep My Word

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Why did you pay 200 coins for a short no completion date?LB.
    Because I keep my word. If I say I'm going to pay, I do, unless I have to kick them from my residence. Unlike the trash we have to deal with, I am an honest human being.

    Rich.

  9. #35736

    Trustworthy?

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    I have been told by multiple trustworthy providers that they often encounter bad characters. This job certainly is not easy for them.
    I had no idea there was such a thing as a trustworthy provider. I've met one since starting this hobby. This sounds like an infiltration post. Of course they have to encounter bad characters. They see dozens of men per month. One or two is bound to be unsavory.

    Rich.

  10. #35735
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    Please re-do your link. When clicked it brings one to the general STG page.

    LB.

  11. #35734

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I had a short date with this one. She's a beach ball. She smelled weird (all over) and she was very disheveled. Almost zero mic skills and she was done in less than five minutes and asking for insertion. Before little Rich even entered, she was moaning and saying "it's so big". Immediate loss of erection. I'm not even sure what the F that was about and I didn't bother asking. I gave her her two benjis and sent her away. Of course, YMMV..
    Why did you pay 200 coins for a short no completion date?

    LB.

  12. #35733

  13. #35732

    Bad customers

    I have been told by multiple trustworthy providers that they often encounter bad characters. This job certainly is not easy for them.

  14. #35731

    How much are they asking?

    LB, thumbs up for sharing this.

    What discounted rates they are offering?

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    The storm seems to have reduced or even dried up business from local providers. I got 3 texts from different girls with discounts for the storm. Guess mongers not going out as much in bad weather. Whatever the cause, providers are even more open to accepting lower donations. So if a monger is bored, try some discounts and enjoy the storm!

    LB.

  15. #35730
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I had a short date with this one. She's a beach ball. She smelled weird (all over) and she was very disheveled. Almost zero mic skills and she was done in less than five minutes and asking for insertion. Before little Rich even entered, she was moaning and saying "it's so big". Immediate loss of erection. I'm not even sure what the F that was about and I didn't bother asking. I gave her her two benjis and sent her away. Of course, YMMV.

    Rich.
    Thanks for the info. These heifers just don't get it. They are their own worst enemy.

    Thanks again,

    GP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape