Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 551 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 8261
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6776
    Quote Originally Posted by BroDot  [View Original Post]
    I've always passed on her. Her face doesn't do it for me. I'm glad I did.

    I was in today too. Had Naomi take care of me, but anyone got info on Mia or T? They're new to me and both look good.
    I should have went with Naomi.

  2. #6775
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    You paid her 300?
    Yes, I didn't want to cause a scene.

  3. #6774
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to Pandoras today and Anya wasn't there. I had a dance with Tee which was good. I then got a dance with Amari. She got me going and then asked if I wanted to do a VIP for 300 full service. I said yes. I paid for the room and the. We go back to the VIP.

    We get comfortable and then I strap on a condom and then go to have her sit on me and then she states no full service. I told her that is not we agreed to. I stopped her from touching me and got up. I told her that she was full of it but I don't cause a scene so I paid her the 300 and walked out the VIP.

    I know not to ever allow her near me but I just chalk it up to she got over on me and I move on.
    See Monse.

    She suck wang good and yank wang on boob. I cum fast. Hahahaha.

    Amari no good.

  4. #6773

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to Pandoras today and Anya wasn't there. I had a dance with Tee which was good. I then got a dance with Amari. She got me going and then asked if I wanted to do a VIP for 300 full service. I said yes. I paid for the room and the. We go back to the VIP.

    We get comfortable and then I strap on a condom and then go to have her sit on me and then she states no full service. I told her that is not we agreed to. I stopped her from touching me and got up. I told her that she was full of it but I don't cause a scene so I paid her the 300 and walked out the VIP.

    I know not to ever allow her near me but I just chalk it up to she got over on me and I move on.
    You paid her 300?

  5. #6772
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Well you fucked up. It happens though, she got me once when I first started going to pandoras. You got to remember if you haven't seen any reports you need to proceed carefully, unless you want spend a lot of money on unknowns. You should have rolled with Naomi or Ava, both were working today.
    I've always passed on her. Her face doesn't do it for me. I'm glad I did.

    I was in today too. Had Naomi take care of me, but anyone got info on Mia or T? They're new to me and both look good.

  6. #6771
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Well you fucked up. It happens though, she got me once when I first started going to pandoras. You got to remember if you haven't seen any reports you need to proceed carefully, unless you want spend a lot of money on unknowns. You should have rolled with Naomi or Ava, both were working today.
    You are absolutely correct.

  7. #6770
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to Pandoras today and Anya wasn't there. I had a dance with Tee which was good. I then got a dance with Amari. She got me going and then asked if I wanted to do a VIP for 300 full service. I said yes. I paid for the room and the. We go back to the VIP.

    We get comfortable and then I strap on a condom and then go to have her sit on me and then she states no full service. I told her that is not we agreed to. I stopped her from touching me and got up. I told her that she was full of it but I don't cause a scene so I paid her the 300 and walked out the VIP.

    I know not to ever allow her near me but I just chalk it up to she got over on me and I move on.
    Well you fucked up. It happens though, she got me once when I first started going to pandoras. You got to remember if you haven't seen any reports you need to proceed carefully, unless you want spend a lot of money on unknowns. You should have rolled with Naomi or Ava, both were working today.

  8. #6769

    Scammed by Amari

    So, I went to Pandoras today and Anya wasn't there. I had a dance with Tee which was good. I then got a dance with Amari. She got me going and then asked if I wanted to do a VIP for 300 full service. I said yes. I paid for the room and the. We go back to the VIP.

    We get comfortable and then I strap on a condom and then go to have her sit on me and then she states no full service. I told her that is not we agreed to. I stopped her from touching me and got up. I told her that she was full of it but I don't cause a scene so I paid her the 300 and walked out the VIP.

    I know not to ever allow her near me but I just chalk it up to she got over on me and I move on.

  9. #6768
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I will give her another try.
    I am going up to Pandoras today to see if I can see Anya. Will report back.

  10. #6767
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Anya has a ton of regular customers that keep her busy with appointments. It's possible she was waiting for one of them.
    I will give her another try.

  11. #6766
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I went to Pandoras last Sunday. I called in advance to see if Anya was working which she was. I sat by the stage and got plenty of tip money.

    Every time she got on stage, I tipped. For the entire shift, she never came over once. I took it that she didn't do dances with black guys.

    I did have a couple dances with Madison but when I asked for VIP, she asked me who I had seen and I told her Luna and Monse and she quoted me $600 which I passed on.

    I will just not try Anya anymore.
    Anya has a ton of regular customers that keep her busy with appointments. It's possible she was waiting for one of them.

  12. #6765

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I went to Pandoras last Sunday. I called in advance to see if Anya was working which she was. I sat by the stage and got plenty of tip money.

    Every time she got on stage, I tipped. For the entire shift, she never came over once. I took it that she didn't do dances with black guys.

    I did have a couple dances with Madison but when I asked for VIP, she asked me who I had seen and I told her Luna and Monse and she quoted me $600 which I passed on.

    I will just not try Anya anymore.
    Not sure what was going on but Anya does dance for black guys. At least this one.

  13. #6764

    Anya at Pandoras

    I went to Pandoras last Sunday. I called in advance to see if Anya was working which she was. I sat by the stage and got plenty of tip money.

    Every time she got on stage, I tipped. For the entire shift, she never came over once. I took it that she didn't do dances with black guys.

    I did have a couple dances with Madison but when I asked for VIP, she asked me who I had seen and I told her Luna and Monse and she quoted me $600 which I passed on.

    I will just not try Anya anymore.

  14. #6763

    Another vouch for Anya

    Reading that recent report about Anya was fantastic. While my experience was not nearly as salacious, it was a heck of a lot of fun. We want back to the LDA and agreed to 3/100. Once she started, I casually mentioned a certain portion of her lap dance felt really, really good. And she took that as her cue to start an insanely sensual HJ. It had been a while for me, so I didn't last long. She's really good at what she does, and I'll be back soon, looking to explore more on her menu.

  15. #6762

    Pandora's experience

    I went on a little adventure tonight and saw Jersi at Pandoras and she quoted me 700 for half and 1100 for an hour. I declined. Way too much for someone of her looks. Might be a go for others but another girl who was smoking hot named Daisha.

    ((idk how to spell it)) talked me up and we got a room for an hour and had some covered fun for 600. She really liked cupping my man jewels and she moaned really loud during play. She assured me it was fine but I couldn't help but look up and see a camera blinking in my face as I was doing the biz.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape