Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 551 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 8263
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6778

    Greek Monse

    Last time I was in the club and saw Monse I wound up with my dick in her ass.

    I didn't intend for it. I mentioned before we went back that I wanted her sexy ass. (I meant just her in general).

    I guess ESL played to my favor. When she went to mount me in RCG she guided me into her ass. To quote Corona" I cum fast hahahahaha. ".

    It was a nice surprise.

  2. #6777

    Luna

    I had a great time with Luna at Pandoras. I went to see Monse but she had a client. Waiting. She suggested I start with Luna and she would join when she was done. It was great. The only awkward moment was when Monse walked in, Luna had me spread eagle sucking my dick with two fingers up my ass.

    I felt kinda vulnerable.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  3. #6776
    Quote Originally Posted by BroDot  [View Original Post]
    I've always passed on her. Her face doesn't do it for me. I'm glad I did.

    I was in today too. Had Naomi take care of me, but anyone got info on Mia or T? They're new to me and both look good.
    I should have went with Naomi.

  4. #6775
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    You paid her 300?
    Yes, I didn't want to cause a scene.

  5. #6774
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to Pandoras today and Anya wasn't there. I had a dance with Tee which was good. I then got a dance with Amari. She got me going and then asked if I wanted to do a VIP for 300 full service. I said yes. I paid for the room and the. We go back to the VIP.

    We get comfortable and then I strap on a condom and then go to have her sit on me and then she states no full service. I told her that is not we agreed to. I stopped her from touching me and got up. I told her that she was full of it but I don't cause a scene so I paid her the 300 and walked out the VIP.

    I know not to ever allow her near me but I just chalk it up to she got over on me and I move on.
    See Monse.

    She suck wang good and yank wang on boob. I cum fast. Hahahaha.

    Amari no good.

  6. #6773

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to Pandoras today and Anya wasn't there. I had a dance with Tee which was good. I then got a dance with Amari. She got me going and then asked if I wanted to do a VIP for 300 full service. I said yes. I paid for the room and the. We go back to the VIP.

    We get comfortable and then I strap on a condom and then go to have her sit on me and then she states no full service. I told her that is not we agreed to. I stopped her from touching me and got up. I told her that she was full of it but I don't cause a scene so I paid her the 300 and walked out the VIP.

    I know not to ever allow her near me but I just chalk it up to she got over on me and I move on.
    You paid her 300?

  7. #6772
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Well you fucked up. It happens though, she got me once when I first started going to pandoras. You got to remember if you haven't seen any reports you need to proceed carefully, unless you want spend a lot of money on unknowns. You should have rolled with Naomi or Ava, both were working today.
    I've always passed on her. Her face doesn't do it for me. I'm glad I did.

    I was in today too. Had Naomi take care of me, but anyone got info on Mia or T? They're new to me and both look good.

  8. #6771
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Well you fucked up. It happens though, she got me once when I first started going to pandoras. You got to remember if you haven't seen any reports you need to proceed carefully, unless you want spend a lot of money on unknowns. You should have rolled with Naomi or Ava, both were working today.
    You are absolutely correct.

  9. #6770
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to Pandoras today and Anya wasn't there. I had a dance with Tee which was good. I then got a dance with Amari. She got me going and then asked if I wanted to do a VIP for 300 full service. I said yes. I paid for the room and the. We go back to the VIP.

    We get comfortable and then I strap on a condom and then go to have her sit on me and then she states no full service. I told her that is not we agreed to. I stopped her from touching me and got up. I told her that she was full of it but I don't cause a scene so I paid her the 300 and walked out the VIP.

    I know not to ever allow her near me but I just chalk it up to she got over on me and I move on.
    Well you fucked up. It happens though, she got me once when I first started going to pandoras. You got to remember if you haven't seen any reports you need to proceed carefully, unless you want spend a lot of money on unknowns. You should have rolled with Naomi or Ava, both were working today.

  10. #6769

    Scammed by Amari

    So, I went to Pandoras today and Anya wasn't there. I had a dance with Tee which was good. I then got a dance with Amari. She got me going and then asked if I wanted to do a VIP for 300 full service. I said yes. I paid for the room and the. We go back to the VIP.

    We get comfortable and then I strap on a condom and then go to have her sit on me and then she states no full service. I told her that is not we agreed to. I stopped her from touching me and got up. I told her that she was full of it but I don't cause a scene so I paid her the 300 and walked out the VIP.

    I know not to ever allow her near me but I just chalk it up to she got over on me and I move on.

  11. #6768
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I will give her another try.
    I am going up to Pandoras today to see if I can see Anya. Will report back.

  12. #6767
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Anya has a ton of regular customers that keep her busy with appointments. It's possible she was waiting for one of them.
    I will give her another try.

  13. #6766
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I went to Pandoras last Sunday. I called in advance to see if Anya was working which she was. I sat by the stage and got plenty of tip money.

    Every time she got on stage, I tipped. For the entire shift, she never came over once. I took it that she didn't do dances with black guys.

    I did have a couple dances with Madison but when I asked for VIP, she asked me who I had seen and I told her Luna and Monse and she quoted me $600 which I passed on.

    I will just not try Anya anymore.
    Anya has a ton of regular customers that keep her busy with appointments. It's possible she was waiting for one of them.

  14. #6765

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I went to Pandoras last Sunday. I called in advance to see if Anya was working which she was. I sat by the stage and got plenty of tip money.

    Every time she got on stage, I tipped. For the entire shift, she never came over once. I took it that she didn't do dances with black guys.

    I did have a couple dances with Madison but when I asked for VIP, she asked me who I had seen and I told her Luna and Monse and she quoted me $600 which I passed on.

    I will just not try Anya anymore.
    Not sure what was going on but Anya does dance for black guys. At least this one.

  15. #6764

    Anya at Pandoras

    I went to Pandoras last Sunday. I called in advance to see if Anya was working which she was. I sat by the stage and got plenty of tip money.

    Every time she got on stage, I tipped. For the entire shift, she never came over once. I took it that she didn't do dances with black guys.

    I did have a couple dances with Madison but when I asked for VIP, she asked me who I had seen and I told her Luna and Monse and she quoted me $600 which I passed on.

    I will just not try Anya anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape