Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 373 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 423 473 873 1373 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 41309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35729

    Anyone tried?

    I am intrigued by this one, but I don't know if I should be?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/696915073372

    Has anyone taken her out for a spin? I was surprised not to see any reports.

  2. #35728

    This I don't get

    If you already doing the deed, why try some bullshid that.

    Would leave you bruised or worst. She have to be retarded.

    Since there was no upside for her to do that. I can understand.

    Doing before, but while already doing it? That doesn't make sense.

  3. #35727

    Hurricane Lack Of Buisiness Is Bringing Reduced Prices From Local Ladies

    The storm seems to have reduced or even dried up business from local providers. I got 3 texts from different girls with discounts for the storm. Guess mongers not going out as much in bad weather. Whatever the cause, providers are even more open to accepting lower donations. So if a monger is bored, try some discounts and enjoy the storm!

    LB.

  4. #35726

    Been There. Wasn't Pleased.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? PM is fine.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/924680313865
    Thanks,
    GP.
    I had a short date with this one. She's a beach ball. She smelled weird (all over) and she was very disheveled. Almost zero mic skills and she was done in less than five minutes and asking for insertion. Before little Rich even entered, she was moaning and saying "it's so big". Immediate loss of erection. I'm not even sure what the F that was about and I didn't bother asking. I gave her her two benjis and sent her away. Of course, YMMV.

    Rich.

  5. #35725

    Unconfirmed About Harlowe

    I saw a post on social media that Harlowe (Erika) has passed away? Just curious if anyone knows for certain?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/698467888497

  6. #35724

    Oc

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    She looks great. Sorry, but what is OC?
    Outcall.

    By OC I mean outcall.

  7. #35723

    Raven. Southside

    Anyone have any experience with this one? PM is fine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/924680313865

    Thanks,

    GP.

  8. #35722
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    Fuk this is her. No way she passed bro!? Sad to find out this way.
    Sad, but not surprising. It could be any of them at any time. Its really hard to find a non-user, but that's the ideal to search for. Last thing you want is to be there when one of these girls ODs.

  9. #35721

    Good Going

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    This one agreed on a car date. Met her and parked were I wanted had money in my hand told her I wasn't paying til after service was received. She started BBBJ and after 3 minutes popped her head up and tried to grab the money out my hand and jump out of the car. I grabbed her hand and got the money back before her trying to make her escape. She left with no money!! Nice try watch out for this rip off artist.
    Sir, you did a great job of stopping that crook. Thanks for a job well done and for alerting the rst of us. I like a low price, but not a thief. I shall avoid!

    LB.

  10. #35720

  11. #35719

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    This one agreed on a car date. Met her and parked were I wanted had money in my hand told her I wasn't paying til after service was received. She started BBBJ and after 3 minutes popped her head up and tried to grab the money out my hand and jump out of the car. I grabbed her hand and got the money back before her trying to make her escape. She left with no money!! Nice try watch out for this rip off artist.
    Need a link.

  12. #35718

    Keep away

    This one agreed on a car date. Met her and parked were I wanted had money in my hand told her I wasn't paying til after service was received. She started BBBJ and after 3 minutes popped her head up and tried to grab the money out my hand and jump out of the car. I grabbed her hand and got the money back before her trying to make her escape. She left with no money!! Nice try watch out for this rip off artist.

  13. #35717

    Attitude!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience? Very good comms so far.
    https://tryst.link/escort/glitz11
    I got a ration of shit from this ho and a request for a pic as a "new client". No thanks.

    Rich.

  14. #35716
    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    Besides the lip piercing and stupid facial expression, she looks kinda hot to me.

    Then again, I have pretty odd taste.
    Your tastes are not odd at all, you looked past her facial expression and found her possibly hot. I see that facial expression as a look like she is about to puke, so hard for me to see beyond that. She should replace this puke photo, LOL.

    LB.

  15. #35715

    My point was or is

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. How could they prove what you actually paid for using cash app? I've used it to buy sex, but also to buy antique sets of dishes, etc. I understand what you're saying though.
    If she gets mad at you for no reason (we know this happens) and excuses you of a crime like rape, she can give LEO your cash app information which they will use to locate you. Now you're under investigation. I had some girls lie saying they will tell LEO one thing or another as I made my escape, but I paid in cash and used a text app. This lessens their chances of locating you to some extent. Hope this is clearer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape