The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 686 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 10284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8259

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    What's up with coco is she answering her old number does she have a new number thanks.
    She is UTR as far as I know. She will make apts with a few regulars and I guess that keeps her busy enough.

  2. #8258

    Coco

    What's up with coco is she answering her old number does she have a new number thanks.

  3. #8257
    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake in this one? I see she post with a male companion as an option- that's not my thing. I prefer a solo meet up. The menu seems wide open -I kind of want one that likes it on the rough side seems like she'd be down. Then again they say a lot of things to get our donations. Feedback or reference to previous review would be appreciated. I don't see a name that can be searched on the post.
    Is this her pimp or BF?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ng.jpg‎  

  4. #8256

    Session price

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCo  [View Original Post]
    I had some free time today and Nova was able to see me on short notice. Just like the first time she hosts in her own apartment which is very clean. She was just as good if not better than the first visit. BBBJ, DATY, MISH, and Doggy to finish. Her body is a curvy play ground and if you treat her right she will treat you right.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nova-759
    What was the session price?

  5. #8255

  6. #8254

    Nova

    I had some free time today and Nova was able to see me on short notice. Just like the first time she hosts in her own apartment which is very clean. She was just as good if not better than the first visit. BBBJ, DATY, MISH, and Doggy to finish. Her body is a curvy play ground and if you treat her right she will treat you right.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nova-759

  7. #8253

    Any intel on this one?

    Through some research I was able to find out who she is, but I need to know if she is worth me visiting. Has anyone seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5463.jpg‎  

  8. #8252

    How was the service?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyStud1  [View Original Post]
    Carousing71,

    How was the service?
    NO service, she was playing games, wrong address.

  9. #8251

    Keep her company?

    Anyone partake in this one? I see she post with a male companion as an option- that's not my thing. I prefer a solo meet up. The menu seems wide open -I kind of want one that likes it on the rough side seems like she'd be down. Then again they say a lot of things to get our donations. Feedback or reference to previous review would be appreciated. I don't see a name that can be searched on the post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-08-06 091859.png‎  

  10. #8250

    Agreeing with Papa

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    She had no problem giving me BBBJ, in fact, she was enthusiastic about it. I have to wonder if your hygiene wasn't up to par. Papa Be.
    Although she is older and a smoker (who among them isn't?), she sucks and fucks raw. No rush. She's reasonably attractive and personable too. Maybe it was an off day for her.

  11. #8249

    Georgia peach

    Has anyone seen Georgia peach. Seems too good to be true.

  12. #8248

    Georgia peach

    Has anyone seen Georgia peach? Wondering if she was legit. Seems too good to be true.

  13. #8247
    Carousing71,

    How was the service?

  14. #8246

    Clarice Ave

    I found Clarice Ave ok, but there is no 6032 house number. House numbers ends around 3075.

  15. #8245
    Carousing71,

    Clarice Ave is all 2400's so yeah they're playing games.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape