Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 10271
-
08-02-24 19:37 #8231Regular Member

Posts: 1Monica! Stay away
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...6/596341543052
Had a date with this old rag. Let me tell you this, worst date ever. First off all room smell like smoke. Doesn't give tops. And than was rushed. Every 20 sec all you can hear is her saying hurry up hurry up. Stay away guys. Not worth your time. Worst provider in flint hands down. Will not repeat.
-
08-01-24 14:26 #8230Senior Member

Posts: 3678162
Sorry its #8162.
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 22:43 #8229Senior Member

Posts: 331If you need to hear from a senior feel free to read my review on her she was a very good time and I will repeat.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 18:44 #8228Regular Member

Posts: 11Nova
She was very nice and pretty.
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
I was comfortable and I will definitely be repeating.
I won't go into details but it was all good.
Well Worth it.
-
07-31-24 12:18 #8227Senior Member

Posts: 312Search STG for "Bad lil
Originally Posted by FaslFasl
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 09:52 #8226Senior Member

Posts: 367Nova
There is one other review #8168, from a senior poster with nice things to say. I will try and make an apt, I need some big full titties in my life.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
Peace -.
-
07-31-24 09:51 #8225Senior Member

Posts: 159Blb
Who is BLB that everyone is talking about? Anyone have a link to an ad?
-
07-31-24 07:32 #8224Senior Member

Posts: 479Nova
AS I said, I hope I'm wrong. Anyone else see her?
Originally Posted by NorternXposur
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 07:29 #8223Senior Member

Posts: 548Be careful
My Spidey senses are telling me TGTBT. Looks too perfect. Be safe if you decide to TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Insidious
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 22:25 #8222Senior Member

Posts: 351No name
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...g/917598636151
Anyone had any contact with this one?
-
07-30-24 19:03 #8221Senior Member

Posts: 36This review is spot on for Wendy! Very nice lady, older and short with a little junk in the front and back but she has always been a safe provider and makes sure you leave happy. She's open to suggestions and requests as well. I've seen her maybe 6 or 8 times throughout the last few years and she has never done me wrong.
Originally Posted by Mundango2536
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 18:12 #8220Regular Member

Posts: 8Same story
Saw her twice, didn't finish either time, nice enough but real jittery, definitely not a fun time.
Originally Posted by Boomer438
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 08:44 #8219Regular Member

Posts: 2I live in northern Michigan. I drove two hours to meet with her. This is not self promoted. This is me speaking for myself. It was my first time and I was very nervous. She made me feel at home and very relaxed.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 07:43 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 479Nova
Sounds like self promoting with only one post. Hope I'm wrong. Anyone see her?
Originally Posted by NorternXposur
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 07:26 #8217Senior Member

Posts: 474Just trying to help a brother out
Olive, I lost your number when I got my new phone. I'll PM you from here on out.
Originally Posted by Olive4321
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





