Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 25035
-
08-07-24 17:09 #21600Senior Member

Posts: 28I have not ever seen their roommate so I couldn't tell you. I'd recommend checking her out.
Originally Posted by Chuck0260
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 19:54 #21599Senior Member

Posts: 168You referring to this hazel?
Originally Posted by GaiusSen
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...keywords=Hazel
I've been meaning to check her out but was unsure about the menu. She have a roommate in the trade?
-
08-06-24 15:59 #21598Senior Member

Posts: 28I've been seeing Hazel for awhile now. She put on a bit of weight. Used to be much skinnier. Covered everything but she does give a good BBBJ so I'd recommend for that. Definitely more attractive than the throat goat if I'm thinking of the same one you are.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 15:54 #21597Senior Member

Posts: 28Used to see her for a bit in Pawtucket. After she started posting in a different area, I'm not even sure it's the same person so be wary. Ghosted a few times, asking for deposits which she never did before.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 20:05 #21596Senior Member

Posts: 4545Tiny
Lop she's rude as fuck. Her ad say she's 23 but she's definitely in her 30's with the selfie she sent me. I ask her her rate for half hour last week and she said $400. And now she's telling you 500. Smh.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 16:35 #21595Senior Member

Posts: 761Tiny. Your Personal Freak
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...o/908762740802
Has been popping up on and off last few months, always listed as Boston. Recently reached out to see if she is real or not and seems she is just trying to sell subscriptions to her OF.
She said incall was available in fall river when I asked but she quoted me 5 for a hhr. I thought it was a typo and asked her again and she confirmed that's what she was looking for.
Let her know at 5 I expect a very high level / no holds bar service and a much longer than a half hour and she replied with a bunch of her rules and told me to contact her when I wasn't a broke boy.
-
08-05-24 01:07 #21594Senior Member

Posts: 663Dreamt Jade twice
So far so good. Good BBBJ skills.
Followed directions well. Puts the effort into shower, teeth brushing, etc, which was appreciated. Worth a try for those into spinners because this one is a true spinner. Yes tits a bit deflated but not too terrible and thought face was pretty decent. Good luck.
.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 21:43 #21593Senior Member

Posts: 1231I know nothing about her but a report a week or two back suggested she is a dancer at Caddy! She does look enticing though!
Originally Posted by Crabbi
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 20:39 #21592Regular Member

Posts: 10This is a fake- I follow the dancer on Instagram, and she claims someone is posting these of her on STG.
Originally Posted by Crabbi
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 20:20 #21591Senior Member

Posts: 205Any reports on this one? Pawtucket possibly a dancer
Looks familiar.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...r/167089725350
-
08-04-24 13:36 #21590Senior Member

Posts: 483Crystal
Nothing but bad reviews over many many years! Have never seen any review that wasn't horrible. Save your money.
Originally Posted by FairwayPar4
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 12:09 #21589Senior Member

Posts: 86Crystal
Any recent experiences on this one, and. Smithfield incall. Thought I seen a negative before posted.
Any bad stories.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/212480768298
-
08-04-24 07:20 #21588Senior Member

Posts: 483Nikki
Wow, now she is a total scam! Not only will you pay for and not get any service, as always, you now won't even see the woman in the pictures! Her ad has now become total fiction. It would be funny if it weren't so infuriating.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
BTW, yes, I do unfortunately know of her past "grab the cash and dash" first hand.
-
08-04-24 01:06 #21587Senior Member

Posts: 511Nikki
Don't know how you recognized her as those photos don't look anything like her past ones. Maybe profile in last photo? Good eye (I remember your visit).
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 23:03 #21586Senior Member

Posts: 663Not only is this one a ripoff, but photo enhancement these days is ridiculous
In case anyone wonders, that first filtered pic isn't even close to what you'll see without it. It does WONDERS for average looking people transforming them into young model-like faces. Hope many aren't fools for this trickery.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






