Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 731 1231 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21597
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    No experience with Hazel but have experience with Alexis off and on over years. Last time I saw her was a little over a year ago so some of this may have changed but her incall was in a decent neigh orhood. She delivered and gets into it if you guys click. Dfk, daty, BBBJ, cfs. She's pretty, has big curves but carries them well. Almost positive she's a retired dancer from a decade ago trying to keep some regulars to keep the extra cash flow. I've repeated off and on over years.
    I've been seeing Hazel for awhile now. She put on a bit of weight. Used to be much skinnier. Covered everything but she does give a good BBBJ so I'd recommend for that. Definitely more attractive than the throat goat if I'm thinking of the same one you are.

  2. #21596
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    She's easily identifiable with the tattoo "1" on her ass. I always had a good time with her. What's the place like in Woonsocket. Does she still have that big dog in a cage? She also does raw for a little more.
    Used to see her for a bit in Pawtucket. After she started posting in a different area, I'm not even sure it's the same person so be wary. Ghosted a few times, asking for deposits which she never did before.

  3. #21595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...o/908762740802

    Has been popping up on and off last few months, always listed as Boston. Recently reached out to see if she is real or not and seems she is just trying to sell subscriptions to her OF.

    She said incall was available in fall river when I asked but she quoted me 5 for a hhr. I thought it was a typo and asked her again and she confirmed that's what she was looking for.

    Let her know at 5 I expect a very high level / no holds bar service and a much longer than a half hour and she replied with a bunch of her rules and told me to contact her when I wasn't a broke boy.
    Lop she's rude as fuck. Her ad say she's 23 but she's definitely in her 30's with the selfie she sent me. I ask her her rate for half hour last week and she said $400. And now she's telling you 500. Smh.

  4. #21594

    Tiny. Your Personal Freak

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...o/908762740802

    Has been popping up on and off last few months, always listed as Boston. Recently reached out to see if she is real or not and seems she is just trying to sell subscriptions to her OF.

    She said incall was available in fall river when I asked but she quoted me 5 for a hhr. I thought it was a typo and asked her again and she confirmed that's what she was looking for.

    Let her know at 5 I expect a very high level / no holds bar service and a much longer than a half hour and she replied with a bunch of her rules and told me to contact her when I wasn't a broke boy.

  5. #21593

    Dreamt Jade twice

    So far so good. Good BBBJ skills.

    Followed directions well. Puts the effort into shower, teeth brushing, etc, which was appreciated. Worth a try for those into spinners because this one is a true spinner. Yes tits a bit deflated but not too terrible and thought face was pretty decent. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT and check Jade out. The pictures are somewhat dated but she looks a bit worn. Teeth are rotting and tits are deflated small and saggy. Most like from substance abuse. Lives with her dog in a small apartment in woony. Place is a mess. Entry door looked like it was battered in. She said due to her boyfriend. I ask where he was and she said jail along with two of her girlfriends Sarah and I forget the other girls name. She answered the door naked. She was kinda squarely like she was on speed or something. No signs of heavy drug use but who knows. I Was going to pass but decided to go for it. Started off with CBJ. Which was really good. I didn't even ask about bb I wasn't interested. Finished in Mish. She was fairly tight. Asked if she was into anal and she said it was extra. Will not repeat especially if the boyfriend gets out. Not into drama.

    .
    .

  6. #21592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbi  [View Original Post]
    I know nothing about her but a report a week or two back suggested she is a dancer at Caddy! She does look enticing though!

  7. #21591
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbi  [View Original Post]
    This is a fake- I follow the dancer on Instagram, and she claims someone is posting these of her on STG.

  8. #21590

    Any reports on this one? Pawtucket possibly a dancer


  9. #21589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experiences on this one, and. Smithfield incall. Thought I seen a negative before posted.

    Any bad stories.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/212480768298
    Nothing but bad reviews over many many years! Have never seen any review that wasn't horrible. Save your money.

  10. #21588

    Crystal

    Any recent experiences on this one, and. Smithfield incall. Thought I seen a negative before posted.

    Any bad stories.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/212480768298

  11. #21587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Don't know how you recognized her as those photos don't look anything like her past ones. Maybe profile in last photo? Good eye (I remember your visit).
    Wow, now she is a total scam! Not only will you pay for and not get any service, as always, you now won't even see the woman in the pictures! Her ad has now become total fiction. It would be funny if it weren't so infuriating.

    BTW, yes, I do unfortunately know of her past "grab the cash and dash" first hand.

  12. #21586

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman she is at it again under a different disguise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/087852416783
    Don't know how you recognized her as those photos don't look anything like her past ones. Maybe profile in last photo? Good eye (I remember your visit).

  13. #21585

    Not only is this one a ripoff, but photo enhancement these days is ridiculous

    In case anyone wonders, that first filtered pic isn't even close to what you'll see without it. It does WONDERS for average looking people transforming them into young model-like faces. Hope many aren't fools for this trickery.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    I saw that earlier and thought wow what a decent looking MILF! And then, almost immediately I recognized her! I've probably said it before but if she were honest and gave a decent performance sh could probably rake in some coin.

  14. #21584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman she is at it again under a different disguise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/087852416783
    I saw that earlier and thought wow what a decent looking MILF! And then, almost immediately I recognized her! I've probably said it before but if she were honest and gave a decent performance sh could probably rake in some coin.

  15. #21583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Naughty Nikki

    Gentleman she is at it again under a different disguise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/087852416783

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape