Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 24707
-
08-12-24 08:37 #22652Banned Member

Posts: 175If You Like Sitting In A Parking Lot
Waiting as she runs late then yes she is your girl.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 08:18 #22651Senior Member

Posts: 412Yes it is Love it when she rubs those triple D's on my back!
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 01:27 #22650Senior Member

Posts: 120I knew a girl named Nikki.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
Great bodyrub!
-
08-10-24 22:18 #22649Senior Member

Posts: 222No, I don't believe any of those pics are of Jenny. I forgot to post it, but I saw Jenny a few months ago after not seeing her for about 10 years. 10 years ago, she was thick with giant tits and a great time. When I saw her a few months ago, I almost turned around at the door because I didn't think it was the same person. She is beyond skinny and her tits have totally deflated. Sorry if this offends anyone I'm just being honest. The attraction to her 10 years ago was lost, but she still finished me off with a nice BBBJCIM so that made it somewhat worth it. However, I will not be taking the 30 minute excursion to see her again.
Originally Posted by MrGozinya
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 16:53 #22648Senior Member

Posts: 321Star Spa (Fenton)
Has anyone TOFTT? Haven't seen any comments yet. It's rather local for me & sure beats crossin the river.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
I don't mind being the guinea pig here, just don't want to waste my money for nothing. (Would rather bank for something better / guaranteed.) I'm not one to pay for massage alone or just a HJ. Neither are worth the 'value' for me. (Just my opinion.).
If anyone has been or attempted and even THINKS there's more on the menu please share.
-
08-09-24 16:48 #22647Senior Member

Posts: 116Jenny
Are any of those pics actually of Jenny? If so she should proud of what she has accomplished. It's been years but if she looks like the pics I would be happy to come out and see her.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 12:23 #22646Senior Member

Posts: 79Jenny in St Charles
Not sure where all the Jenny bashing is coming from. Yes, she has lost weight, she feels pretty good about her looks and fitness. I like fuller softer women however she still does a nice body rub, with MT, and finish in the flip. I am always satisfied. Regulars know. Those that do not frequent as much still leave satisfied.
Originally Posted by Bill20
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html
-
08-06-24 15:05 #22645Senior Member

Posts: 258Agree
I agree, when you can't MT anymore, it just becomes an expensive HJ. I used to be a regular and really liked seeing her. I loved her BBBJs. I would still see her for trhe HJ if she let us MT like she used to. Now I know there sre some guys she she lets and maybe even offers a BJ still, but since I ain't one of them, she will remain a fond memory. Bill.
Originally Posted by BigJimbo
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 10:07 #22644Senior Member

Posts: 852My rule is, of the ad has Telegram or WhatsApp contact info, it's a BS.
Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 09:25 #22643Senior Member

Posts: 203Screams fake to me.
Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 09:22 #22642Senior Member

Posts: 203Happiness
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...und-39002.html
This ad caught my eye. Could not find any reviews or information on her. Has anyone seen her?
-
08-06-24 09:02 #22641Senior Member

Posts: 1744Back in the Day
My bachelor party was at the Red Garter a million years ago. No, it isn't anything like it used to be. For that matter, my first east side experience was at the Rose in ESL.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 02:04 #22640Senior Member

Posts: 263I guess I get Centreville and Washington Park mixed up sometimes, but both are totally safe. The AMPs are VERY safe. All lit up, private parking, and you know they've all got some badass armed Rambo hiding in some back room. . The clubs, yeah, shit can happen. Some Cardinals players got into it there a few years ago. But, again, carry yourself, don't be a dumb drunk hick, and you have nothing to worry about.
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 17:57 #22639Senior Member

Posts: 25I got 2 pops which was nice, but yeah I agree I thought. 7 was steep.
Originally Posted by LknAss
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 00:08 #22638Senior Member

Posts: 308Every Body Massage is A 100% legit and above board massage studio. No funny business there.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





