Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 1221 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 27899
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24599

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Considering she has been visiting the PNW monthly for years without even putting an AD up tells you what you need to know.
    There are few like her. Great Person. Great Time, Great Business Model.

    Price might be to high for many, but she seems to get it.

  2. #24598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 212
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    Evidently someone left a deposit.
    The ad even bad telegram as the way to contact "her". The only thing I can think of that would be more of a red flag that it was fake is if they only accepted WeChat for payment. Sirloin, you got to be careful man. Think with the big head and get off escort alligator.

  3. #24597

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by SirLoin69  [View Original Post]
    Evidently someone left a deposit.

  4. #24596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 212
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLoin69;6988705[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/seattle/174090037[/URL]

    Another one asking for a deposit.
    Come on. You should know better from the ad text alone. There are way more red flags than asking for a deposit. The pics are stolen, saying "$100 max", being so open and dirty in the text.

    https://tineye.com/search/104f7168ae...er=desc&page=1

  5. #24595

    Deposit

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/174090037

    Another one asking for a deposit.

  6. #24594

    Too good to be true

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/174072870

    I was chatting with this one, very quick to respond. She was down for some bb anal action at a very reasonable price.

    Then she asked for a deposit. I said no thanks, & she blew up my phone with screenshots "from clients" to show that she's a professional escort & not going to steal from me.

    However I think the fact that she had all these on deck & sent a bunch of them is suspicious.

  7. #24593
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can get BBFS with her. Just pay her VIP. She was ok in my book. DT is good, big breast but I found her a 5/10, but that's just personal preference.
    Thanks. I thought about her but for me I need more of the petite body type that is local. Like a Naughty_Hailey type.

  8. #24592
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on Diamond_doit profile.
    She is into Sub play and has toys but absolutely no BB. She is very adamant about "no skin".

  9. #24591
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    Idk what it is about single moms this month. But every singe one of them after the deed queefs! And I mean like crazy. Went to go see this one at 2 pm today. Was pretty simple to set up. Drove to her motel and she gave me the room immediately. Walked in the door she greets me. She looks similar to the photos but she has face tat's now and looks a little bit older. But she got naked immediately.

    She's a spinner with a nice soft a $$ about 5'1, A cup tits. Whipped my dick out and started stroking like a mad man. Put her in doggy. She doesn't even ask about protection don't believe she carries any. Tried sticking it in for 3 minutes straight no luck. Put lube on tried another 2 minutes still no luck. Started kissing her ass idk why but she smelled so good. Slight whiff of soap and poo but the sexy kind of poo smell. Keepet eating it while putting half the bottle of lube on. Asking if I'll be the second or first one to drop a load today. And I was #1. Finally got it in after half a bottle of lube astrogyde might use oil next time.

    She was super tight it felt like a midgets moist hand squeezing your dick. I busted so hard it was crazy. Pulled out and she's queefing for 2 minutes straight all that jizz going everywhere. Idk why but I wanted more should have asked to take pics for the boys.

    If your bored and want a retreat to kitsap this girls pretty fun. I believe I got 30 min but originally asked for 15.

    TRDL: single mom super tight, queefs like crazy, spinner, qv 1. 5 doesn't rush no timer take your time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...d/262304441520
    5'1" 150!

    Thanks for the report but that ain't a spinner.

  10. #24590
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    Started kissing her ass idk why but she smelled so good. Slight whiff of soap and poo but the sexy kind
    Thanks for the report. Can't relate personally to what a sexy kind of poo smell would be, but good on you! I prefer a nice clean butthole, with no emanating odors. 😁.

  11. #24589
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on Diamond_doit profile.
    Looks like she took the picture off.

  12. #24588

    Anyone give her a shot?

    Saw this on Diamond_doit profile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4953.jpg‎  

  13. #24587
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrpo  [View Original Post]
    I've read a few things about a "Thai Sunny" here, is she the same Sunny Love? Is she known to give it up bare at all? Thanks.
    Thai Sunny is not Sunny Love.

    Sunny Love, one of the love twins, younger, beautiful, spinner, shower, DFK, massage, BBBJ, rimming, CFS, ***** $$$ (retiring very soon).

    Thai Sunny, older, thick, stacked, great massage, HJ, maybe BBBJ finish, never FS. **** for what it is. $$.

  14. #24586
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage?

    I have not seen her before. Were you able to get this because your a regular?
    Anyone can get BBFS with her. Just pay her VIP. She was ok in my book. DT is good, big breast but I found her a 5/10, but that's just personal preference.

  15. #24585

    Single Mom's

    Idk what it is about single moms this month. But every singe one of them after the deed queefs! And I mean like crazy. Went to go see this one at 2 pm today. Was pretty simple to set up. Drove to her motel and she gave me the room immediately. Walked in the door she greets me. She looks similar to the photos but she has face tat's now and looks a little bit older. But she got naked immediately.

    She's a spinner with a nice soft a $$ about 5'1, A cup tits. Whipped my dick out and started stroking like a mad man. Put her in doggy. She doesn't even ask about protection don't believe she carries any. Tried sticking it in for 3 minutes straight no luck. Put lube on tried another 2 minutes still no luck. Started kissing her ass idk why but she smelled so good. Slight whiff of soap and poo but the sexy kind of poo smell. Keepet eating it while putting half the bottle of lube on. Asking if I'll be the second or first one to drop a load today. And I was #1. Finally got it in after half a bottle of lube astrogyde might use oil next time.

    She was super tight it felt like a midgets moist hand squeezing your dick. I busted so hard it was crazy. Pulled out and she's queefing for 2 minutes straight all that jizz going everywhere. Idk why but I wanted more should have asked to take pics for the boys.

    If your bored and want a retreat to kitsap this girls pretty fun. I believe I got 30 min but originally asked for 15.

    TRDL: single mom super tight, queefs like crazy, spinner, qv 1. 5 doesn't rush no timer take your time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...d/262304441520

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape