Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 1187 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19356
    Quote Originally Posted by Padaddle  [View Original Post]
    I ended up seeing pinky yesterday was a good time overall looks like pictures I know she isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea great ass not shown in pictures BBBJ was some of the best I ever had but no cim major bummer and she started to complain it was taking too long so I hit it doggy pounded it she made me really think I was getting her off maybe I was but who really cares. Maybe messed up my experience by asking for qv initially once I got there and we started I knew I was going to want more time but she said she only "scheduled" for qv. All holes available definitely going back to see what an hour is like. Not the best area went in the daytime was fine apartment was decent on the inside.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/174027476
    All holes were open for her QV special?? I've been debating giving her a shot, I might hit her up this week and give her a shot. Never been with a black girl before so this will be a nice little bucket list check too LOL.

  2. #19355

    Cuckold

    Hey guys, 30 yr old couple looking for someone to fuck and fill my wife's pussy in front of me. We've tried a few other sites without much success. Figured we would definitely have more luck here. PM for more details. Must be hung!

  3. #19354

    Any info?

    Does anybody have any info on this pretty 22 year old Latina? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...t/777577644961

  4. #19353

    Saw Britt Today

    I saw Britt today, and she did not disappoint.

    She has a fairly open menu, and we ended up meeting for a car date (BBBJCIM) down in the Akron / Canton area. She's going to be available in Streetsboro in the near future, but she's open to doing outcalls. You'll have to ask her about her rate depending on what you do, but PM me if you're interested in getting her number (Seniors only).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Britt is looking for something to do this weekend. HMU for digits, seniors only.

    Cheech.

  5. #19352

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterGreedy  [View Original Post]
    I recommend Barbie on CE, under most popular in cle section. She just had a baby so may be out of commission for a few weeks, but my dream with her was an extremely hot time. Very friendly and accommodating. Clean place, not in the best of neighborhoods, but I don't venture out at night either. I can pm link if needed. It has a number in it so not sure if I should just paste it out in the open.
    I ended up seeing pinky yesterday was a good time overall looks like pictures I know she isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea great ass not shown in pictures BBBJ was some of the best I ever had but no cim major bummer and she started to complain it was taking too long so I hit it doggy pounded it she made me really think I was getting her off maybe I was but who really cares. Maybe messed up my experience by asking for qv initially once I got there and we started I knew I was going to want more time but she said she only "scheduled" for qv. All holes available definitely going back to see what an hour is like. Not the best area went in the daytime was fine apartment was decent on the inside.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/174027476

  6. #19351
    Quote Originally Posted by Padaddle  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for any black girls? Safe and mostly reliable is most important big tits and ass are second on the list.
    I recommend Barbie on CE, under most popular in cle section. She just had a baby so may be out of commission for a few weeks, but my dream with her was an extremely hot time. Very friendly and accommodating. Clean place, not in the best of neighborhoods, but I don't venture out at night either. I can pm link if needed. It has a number in it so not sure if I should just paste it out in the open.

  7. #19350
    Quote Originally Posted by Padaddle  [View Original Post]
    Used to see her like once or twice a month let me take videos just decided to try something new might give her another go soon.
    Just had a dream about her this past week. Very hot time. She's very cute, same as in her picture. Beautiful body, no marks. She's very friendly and comfortable to be around, too. And incall was clean place in a safe environment, IMO. I recommend her.

  8. #19349
    Quote Originally Posted by Padaddle  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/892259862985

    Seen this one recently for incall she ubered herself to my house 2. For hhr pics are her but looks less put together in person shocking I know. Big nice tits good BBBJ covered FS titty fucked until I blew in her mouth decent experience overall.
    Got a new link yours is removed now.

  9. #19348

    Same thought

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJ8  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/106825555471

    Saw Kat yesterday. Tried contacting several times with no answer then a couple weeks after my last attempt she sent a text. Fun enthusiastic girl with good skills. GFE, BBBJ finished with mish but as someone else mentioned she's cute in her pictures but at least 15-20 pounds heavier than stated. All in all a very fun time. I'll probably see again.
    Used to see her like once or twice a month let me take videos just decided to try something new might give her another go soon.

  10. #19347

    Chocolate

    Any recommendations for any black girls? Safe and mostly reliable is most important big tits and ass are second on the list.

  11. #19346
    Quote Originally Posted by Padaddle  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/892259862985

    Seen this one recently for incall she ubered herself to my house 2. For hhr pics are her but looks less put together in person shocking I know. Big nice tits good BBBJ covered FS titty fucked until I blew in her mouth decent experience overall.
    A revamp of her page, now using 15 year old pictures, the pink t shirt is the closest to reality and it's 5 years old at least.

  12. #19345

    Big boobs

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/892259862985

    Seen this one recently for incall she ubered herself to my house 2. For hhr pics are her but looks less put together in person shocking I know. Big nice tits good BBBJ covered FS titty fucked until I blew in her mouth decent experience overall.

  13. #19344
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDoggie  [View Original Post]
    How about some details? Like what was her body like? Shaved pussy? Did it smell good? Did she blow you? Was it Toothy or smooth? Did you fuck? Bareback or cover? What was the fee did you tip? Cmon' give us something.
    Dude, Blue Spa has been around for a while so check out the reviews but. CFS, BBBJ, she was cute, this was 3 weeks ago, they will send you pics of the girl, shaved, did not do DATY,.

    200/300.

  14. #19343
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #19342
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...m/640164084814

    Not sure I want a BF watching me bang his GF, but she looks cute. Anyone see her?
    Looks cute in the pics yes, but I'd worry that it was a setup for a robbery.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape