Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Strip Club Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 18 of 334 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 5004
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4749
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKing  [View Original Post]
    So far I've been happy with Millstream and Indulge (though the latter is hot af now with a broken AC). High mileage in both locations with skinny girls that get me going. Do you know of any others with day shifts?
    I believe a lot of clubs have changed their hours to not include day shift. Not as much clients since the pandemic to justify the cost of being open.

    I think Millstream is one of the few I know of that still have day shift. They are more conservative, pricier as well. That's still true.

  2. #4748
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I hear you. In terms of the clubs, the drugs are often indicative of girls being more "open" as well especially at Indulge Day shift where theyre actually attractive but meh pricing and sometimes bits of drama come as well.

    Surprised. Millstream was always known to me as more conservative. I made a post regarding mileage but not specifically regarding day shift earlier.
    You can't go all the way like at Indulge, which is probably why they're so pricey despite the quality of the facilities. But I got access to everywhere at Millstream. She just didn't want me to reciprocate.

  3. #4747

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    I try to stay away from places and girls where there is candy use.
    Yeah. I hear you. In terms of the clubs, the drugs are often indicative of girls being more "open" as well especially at Indulge Day shift where theyre actually attractive but meh pricing and sometimes bits of drama come as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKing  [View Original Post]
    So far I've been happy with Millstream and Indulge (though the latter is hot af now with a broken AC). High mileage in both locations with skinny girls that get me going. Do you know of any others with day shifts?
    Surprised. Millstream was always known to me as more conservative. I made a post regarding mileage but not specifically regarding day shift earlier.

  4. #4746

    Best Day Shifts in MD?

    So far I've been happy with Millstream and Indulge (though the latter is hot af now with a broken AC). High mileage in both locations with skinny girls that get me going. Do you know of any others with day shifts?

  5. #4745

    You can see drugs affecting her face.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy  [View Original Post]
    Dos such a thing exists? Seems like every club has a different type of candy.
    You can see drugs affecting her face..

  6. #4744
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    I try to stay away from places and girls where there is candy use.
    Dos such a thing exists? Seems like every club has a different type of candy.

  7. #4743

    Candy use

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I'm replying so late. Honestly I got bored of posting.

    I can remember the name of the girl but I called Haven and was having trouble getting through. When you call youll get one of 3 people. A bartender, 1 owner who is chill, and another owner who's a crabby old man.

    The girl in questions description is that she's a tall blonde (I think she's the tallest of them) but to me she's only a 6/10, she's well built, but you can see drugs affecting her face -- before then I'm sure she was a serious looker. But I don't remember her name but if you call and ask for the tallest girl in sure they'll tell you.

    True that. Hustlers pre 2016 too but both of those places. Sheesh the noses in the air back in the day.
    I try to stay away from places and girls where there is candy use.

  8. #4742

    Got Bored

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Which white girls offer mileage at Havens?
    Any review of girls there?
    Sorry I'm replying so late. Honestly I got bored of posting.

    I can remember the name of the girl but I called Haven and was having trouble getting through. When you call youll get one of 3 people. A bartender, 1 owner who is chill, and another owner who's a crabby old man.

    The girl in questions description is that she's a tall blonde (I think she's the tallest of them) but to me she's only a 6/10, she's well built, but you can see drugs affecting her face -- before then I'm sure she was a serious looker. But I don't remember her name but if you call and ask for the tallest girl in sure they'll tell you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    I would have added Ritz Cabaret if this was before 2019.
    True that. Hustlers pre 2016 too but both of those places. Sheesh the noses in the air back in the day.

  9. #4741
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    As far as looks but expensive play rooms Fantasies imo has the best looking women, Gold Club, Penthouse, Millstream, McDoogles, and XScape havevlookers as well BUT the women at the clubs mentioned tend to be a lot more consersatice and deceptive.
    I would have added Ritz Cabaret if this was before 2019.

  10. #4740

    Haven

    Which white girls offer mileage at Havens?

    Any review of girls there?

  11. #4739

    In expensive play

    Thanks this is help ful.

    What about in expensive play where am I looking at.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    Depends. Baltimore is a crapshoot where you'll be asking many questions rolled into 1.

    If you're looking for cheap drinks generally stay away from Downtown Baltimore. You're looking at $40 ladies drinks to even talk to the girls (that's the tariff) and they have a choice regarding pacing. The bad part of that is that Downtown Baltimore / The Block has the greatest opportunity for private action and takeout BUT it's like $180 minimum plus the tip and then also you get into questions about racial makeup. The Block caters to a predominantly black crowd with Indulge Day Shift 3 pm-7:30 pm having white girls who tend to be pretty good looking and fun friendly. Club Pussycat can have hit or miss white women on occasion (and some very rare ones at.Chez Joey).

    The best bang for your buck regarding drinks, private areas, potential takeout, and if you prefer non ethnic women is Haven Place BUT the women are generally not the best looking but you'll like find 1 or 2 6. 5 to 7's there Civi Scale.

    As far as looks but expensive play rooms Fantasies imo has the best looking women, Gold Club, Penthouse, Millstream, McDoogles, and XScape havevlookers as well BUT the women at the clubs mentioned tend to be a lot more consersatice and deceptive.

  12. #4738
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    Technically Night Shift is located within Baltimore City.
    Yeah, I guess whenever I think of Holabird Avenue it just feels like Dundalk to me.

  13. #4737

    Best Strip Club

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Which is the best strip club for moneys worth with drinks and girls.
    Depends. Baltimore is a crapshoot where you'll be asking many questions rolled into 1.

    If you're looking for cheap drinks generally stay away from Downtown Baltimore. You're looking at $40 ladies drinks to even talk to the girls (that's the tariff) and they have a choice regarding pacing. The bad part of that is that Downtown Baltimore / The Block has the greatest opportunity for private action and takeout BUT it's like $180 minimum plus the tip and then also you get into questions about racial makeup. The Block caters to a predominantly black crowd with Indulge Day Shift 3 pm-7:30 pm having white girls who tend to be pretty good looking and fun friendly. Club Pussycat can have hit or miss white women on occasion (and some very rare ones at.Chez Joey).

    The best bang for your buck regarding drinks, private areas, potential takeout, and if you prefer non ethnic women is Haven Place BUT the women are generally not the best looking but you'll like find 1 or 2 6. 5 to 7's there Civi Scale.

    As far as looks but expensive play rooms Fantasies imo has the best looking women, Gold Club, Penthouse, Millstream, McDoogles, and XScape havevlookers as well BUT the women at the clubs mentioned tend to be a lot more consersatice and deceptive.

  14. #4736

    Night Shift

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainWillard  [View Original Post]
    It's a nice place and on the small side but unfortunately I haven't been able to get any extras here. The beers are 9 bucks which I think is way too much for a Dundalk strip club, but whatever. It can get very crowded on the weekends but usually not as much during the week, most girls I would consider average and a couple good ones, nothing great though. The dances are 30 bucks a song and I've paid $350 for a VIP room, which is right next to the lap dance area and only has a curtain. The girl did a little grabbing OTC but nothing more, maybe I didn't pick the right girl or maybe that's all there is, YMMV.
    Technically Night Shift is located within Baltimore City.

  15. #4735
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Which is the best strip club for moneys worth with drinks and girls.
    I guess the best bet would be Fantasies on Monday nights, the domestic beers are only a dollar and imports are two. The other nights all the drinks are way overpriced like every other club. The girls are hit or miss, nothing great. Just about every place I go on vacation from Myrtle Beach to Jacksonville to Tampa to Dallas has much better girls than this area, it's pretty sad. I hear good things about Penthouse Club on Fallsway in the city. I'm out in the county and I don't like driving in the city and it's kind of a pain to get to, but the one time I was there (couple years ago) the girls were very good. I've seen good girls at Gold Club from time to time, but not the last couple times I was there. They usually have some kind of beer on special for 5 or 6 bucks most nights, at least they used to. Mcdoogals is BYOB so it's probably the most economical way to go, but I've never been impressed with the quality there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape