Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 334 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 4999
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4744
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    I try to stay away from places and girls where there is candy use.
    Dos such a thing exists? Seems like every club has a different type of candy.

  2. #4743

    Candy use

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I'm replying so late. Honestly I got bored of posting.

    I can remember the name of the girl but I called Haven and was having trouble getting through. When you call youll get one of 3 people. A bartender, 1 owner who is chill, and another owner who's a crabby old man.

    The girl in questions description is that she's a tall blonde (I think she's the tallest of them) but to me she's only a 6/10, she's well built, but you can see drugs affecting her face -- before then I'm sure she was a serious looker. But I don't remember her name but if you call and ask for the tallest girl in sure they'll tell you.

    True that. Hustlers pre 2016 too but both of those places. Sheesh the noses in the air back in the day.
    I try to stay away from places and girls where there is candy use.

  3. #4742

    Got Bored

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Which white girls offer mileage at Havens?
    Any review of girls there?
    Sorry I'm replying so late. Honestly I got bored of posting.

    I can remember the name of the girl but I called Haven and was having trouble getting through. When you call youll get one of 3 people. A bartender, 1 owner who is chill, and another owner who's a crabby old man.

    The girl in questions description is that she's a tall blonde (I think she's the tallest of them) but to me she's only a 6/10, she's well built, but you can see drugs affecting her face -- before then I'm sure she was a serious looker. But I don't remember her name but if you call and ask for the tallest girl in sure they'll tell you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    I would have added Ritz Cabaret if this was before 2019.
    True that. Hustlers pre 2016 too but both of those places. Sheesh the noses in the air back in the day.

  4. #4741
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    As far as looks but expensive play rooms Fantasies imo has the best looking women, Gold Club, Penthouse, Millstream, McDoogles, and XScape havevlookers as well BUT the women at the clubs mentioned tend to be a lot more consersatice and deceptive.
    I would have added Ritz Cabaret if this was before 2019.

  5. #4740

    Haven

    Which white girls offer mileage at Havens?

    Any review of girls there?

  6. #4739

    In expensive play

    Thanks this is help ful.

    What about in expensive play where am I looking at.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    Depends. Baltimore is a crapshoot where you'll be asking many questions rolled into 1.

    If you're looking for cheap drinks generally stay away from Downtown Baltimore. You're looking at $40 ladies drinks to even talk to the girls (that's the tariff) and they have a choice regarding pacing. The bad part of that is that Downtown Baltimore / The Block has the greatest opportunity for private action and takeout BUT it's like $180 minimum plus the tip and then also you get into questions about racial makeup. The Block caters to a predominantly black crowd with Indulge Day Shift 3 pm-7:30 pm having white girls who tend to be pretty good looking and fun friendly. Club Pussycat can have hit or miss white women on occasion (and some very rare ones at.Chez Joey).

    The best bang for your buck regarding drinks, private areas, potential takeout, and if you prefer non ethnic women is Haven Place BUT the women are generally not the best looking but you'll like find 1 or 2 6. 5 to 7's there Civi Scale.

    As far as looks but expensive play rooms Fantasies imo has the best looking women, Gold Club, Penthouse, Millstream, McDoogles, and XScape havevlookers as well BUT the women at the clubs mentioned tend to be a lot more consersatice and deceptive.

  7. #4738
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    Technically Night Shift is located within Baltimore City.
    Yeah, I guess whenever I think of Holabird Avenue it just feels like Dundalk to me.

  8. #4737

    Best Strip Club

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Which is the best strip club for moneys worth with drinks and girls.
    Depends. Baltimore is a crapshoot where you'll be asking many questions rolled into 1.

    If you're looking for cheap drinks generally stay away from Downtown Baltimore. You're looking at $40 ladies drinks to even talk to the girls (that's the tariff) and they have a choice regarding pacing. The bad part of that is that Downtown Baltimore / The Block has the greatest opportunity for private action and takeout BUT it's like $180 minimum plus the tip and then also you get into questions about racial makeup. The Block caters to a predominantly black crowd with Indulge Day Shift 3 pm-7:30 pm having white girls who tend to be pretty good looking and fun friendly. Club Pussycat can have hit or miss white women on occasion (and some very rare ones at.Chez Joey).

    The best bang for your buck regarding drinks, private areas, potential takeout, and if you prefer non ethnic women is Haven Place BUT the women are generally not the best looking but you'll like find 1 or 2 6. 5 to 7's there Civi Scale.

    As far as looks but expensive play rooms Fantasies imo has the best looking women, Gold Club, Penthouse, Millstream, McDoogles, and XScape havevlookers as well BUT the women at the clubs mentioned tend to be a lot more consersatice and deceptive.

  9. #4736

    Night Shift

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainWillard  [View Original Post]
    It's a nice place and on the small side but unfortunately I haven't been able to get any extras here. The beers are 9 bucks which I think is way too much for a Dundalk strip club, but whatever. It can get very crowded on the weekends but usually not as much during the week, most girls I would consider average and a couple good ones, nothing great though. The dances are 30 bucks a song and I've paid $350 for a VIP room, which is right next to the lap dance area and only has a curtain. The girl did a little grabbing OTC but nothing more, maybe I didn't pick the right girl or maybe that's all there is, YMMV.
    Technically Night Shift is located within Baltimore City.

  10. #4735
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Which is the best strip club for moneys worth with drinks and girls.
    I guess the best bet would be Fantasies on Monday nights, the domestic beers are only a dollar and imports are two. The other nights all the drinks are way overpriced like every other club. The girls are hit or miss, nothing great. Just about every place I go on vacation from Myrtle Beach to Jacksonville to Tampa to Dallas has much better girls than this area, it's pretty sad. I hear good things about Penthouse Club on Fallsway in the city. I'm out in the county and I don't like driving in the city and it's kind of a pain to get to, but the one time I was there (couple years ago) the girls were very good. I've seen good girls at Gold Club from time to time, but not the last couple times I was there. They usually have some kind of beer on special for 5 or 6 bucks most nights, at least they used to. Mcdoogals is BYOB so it's probably the most economical way to go, but I've never been impressed with the quality there.

  11. #4734

    Best strip club

    Which is the best strip club for moneys worth with drinks and girls.

  12. #4733
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    How is the place night shift any girls doing extras here?
    It's a nice place and on the small side but unfortunately I haven't been able to get any extras here. The beers are 9 bucks which I think is way too much for a Dundalk strip club, but whatever. It can get very crowded on the weekends but usually not as much during the week, most girls I would consider average and a couple good ones, nothing great though. The dances are 30 bucks a song and I've paid $350 for a VIP room, which is right next to the lap dance area and only has a curtain. The girl did a little grabbing OTC but nothing more, maybe I didn't pick the right girl or maybe that's all there is, YMMV.

  13. #4732

    Night shift

    How is the place night shift any girls doing extras here?

  14. #4731
    Quote Originally Posted by HjHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Mileage highly variable, but I've had a bit of high contact fun in the private rooms. Advanced foreplay with some, only one's ever done anything with my junk, and that was a stars aligned night to remember. If you're into breast play, definitely worth it. The last time I was in there, the dancer I was with ground her pussy into my face, but with her bottoms still on. Still made her moan enough that the bouncer stuck his head in and warned us to behave. If you're looking to get your own rocks off, probably going to be disappointed, but if you're cool with the usual strip club games, I'd recommend.
    I'm a regular there. I can tell you nothing extra is available. Security keeps a close watch on the rooms. Some girls will try and sneak in a penis touch, over, and sometimes under. But that's all you're going to get at the most. You'll have to find a place that has closed doors. Haven't heard of any club recently that has extras on the menu.

  15. #4730
    Quote Originally Posted by HjHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Mileage highly variable, but I've had a bit of high contact fun in the private rooms. Advanced foreplay with some, only one's ever done anything with my junk, and that was a stars aligned night to remember. If you're into breast play, definitely worth it. The last time I was in there, the dancer I was with ground her pussy into my face, but with her bottoms still on. Still made her moan enough that the bouncer stuck his head in and warned us to behave. If you're looking to get your own rocks off, probably going to be disappointed, but if you're cool with the usual strip club games, I'd recommend.
    Thanks for the info, that's enough to get me to go back and try again. Do you have any names to recommend? Please feel free to PM if so. Other than Maya the only other name I can remember from Monday is Bella, she's the one I thought might be part Asian. When I tipped her she did say she was very new to the club and dancing in general, not sure if that's good or bad. She never came over before I left, but I would like to see if she's any fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape