rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 232 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 332 732 1232 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 25057
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbi  [View Original Post]
    I know nothing about her but a report a week or two back suggested she is a dancer at Caddy! She does look enticing though!

  2. #21591
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbi  [View Original Post]
    This is a fake- I follow the dancer on Instagram, and she claims someone is posting these of her on STG.

  3. #21590

    Any reports on this one? Pawtucket possibly a dancer


  4. #21589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experiences on this one, and. Smithfield incall. Thought I seen a negative before posted.

    Any bad stories.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/212480768298
    Nothing but bad reviews over many many years! Have never seen any review that wasn't horrible. Save your money.

  5. #21588

    Crystal

    Any recent experiences on this one, and. Smithfield incall. Thought I seen a negative before posted.

    Any bad stories.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/212480768298

  6. #21587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Don't know how you recognized her as those photos don't look anything like her past ones. Maybe profile in last photo? Good eye (I remember your visit).
    Wow, now she is a total scam! Not only will you pay for and not get any service, as always, you now won't even see the woman in the pictures! Her ad has now become total fiction. It would be funny if it weren't so infuriating.

    BTW, yes, I do unfortunately know of her past "grab the cash and dash" first hand.

  7. #21586

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman she is at it again under a different disguise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/087852416783
    Don't know how you recognized her as those photos don't look anything like her past ones. Maybe profile in last photo? Good eye (I remember your visit).

  8. #21585

    Not only is this one a ripoff, but photo enhancement these days is ridiculous

    In case anyone wonders, that first filtered pic isn't even close to what you'll see without it. It does WONDERS for average looking people transforming them into young model-like faces. Hope many aren't fools for this trickery.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    I saw that earlier and thought wow what a decent looking MILF! And then, almost immediately I recognized her! I've probably said it before but if she were honest and gave a decent performance sh could probably rake in some coin.

  9. #21584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman she is at it again under a different disguise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/087852416783
    I saw that earlier and thought wow what a decent looking MILF! And then, almost immediately I recognized her! I've probably said it before but if she were honest and gave a decent performance sh could probably rake in some coin.

  10. #21583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1408

    Naughty Nikki

    Gentleman she is at it again under a different disguise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/087852416783

  11. #21582

    Almost did

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen skinny Harley in Warwick recently?
    No but almost did for 50.

  12. #21581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeWarrior51  [View Original Post]
    Yes, sent money to her Venmo and never received promised content and ghosted since. She constantly advertises "deals" via social media that are very reasonably for co tent and for meets and to be in her videos, so not a meaningful $ loss to me, and better that then the deposit for a meet. Considering she also asks for a 30% deposit on visits and is well reported to ghost those as well, and I can't find a single positive review claiming otherwise mixed with my own personal experience, I can't recommend in any confidence that there's any type of service to be had here, as much as I would have loved to.
    Ya I hope you report her social media for scamming.

  13. #21580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Had anyone seeing this girl

    We did date 3 times back in 2022. I wonder if she still does date or if anyone seeing by any chance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2021-01-22-08-48-34.jpg‎   image-2021-01-17-11-14-47.jpg‎   image-2021-01-22-08-48-01.jpg‎  

  14. #21579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Harley

    Anybody seen skinny Harley in Warwick recently?

  15. #21578
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Did you buy content or not?
    Yes, sent money to her Venmo and never received promised content and ghosted since. She constantly advertises "deals" via social media that are very reasonably for co tent and for meets and to be in her videos, so not a meaningful $ loss to me, and better that then the deposit for a meet. Considering she also asks for a 30% deposit on visits and is well reported to ghost those as well, and I can't find a single positive review claiming otherwise mixed with my own personal experience, I can't recommend in any confidence that there's any type of service to be had here, as much as I would have loved to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape