Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    New Korean place

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...d/674152528760

    https://adultsearch.com/us/indiana/i...scorts/3450842

    Basically just around the corner from the shop on W 10th in a little strip mall but there's almost nothing visible to say it's even occupied. There's a massage poster behind the tinted glass and an "open massage" lighted sign hung low in the window on the other side of the door. It might not be there long as she's not at all cautious. I texted ahead and she openly discussed everything I asked about.

    I dropped in and was not impressed with her looks so much as she's a bit heavier than I like but I'm glad I didn't turn around. She speaks good English and is eager to please. The tatas are are nice, at least large Cs. Ass is still smaller in proportion to her body but, at her present size, it's nice and round. She has the enthusiasm that is typical with the Koreans I've experienced before and that more than made up for any other shortcomings. I went for an hour and she actually gave me a decent, if a little spotty massage. It wasn't thorough but she found the worst spots and took care of them with perfect pressure. She knew what I was there for before I even arrived so she was teasing a little throughout the massage. I regretted letting her use oil because I would have flipped earlier if I didn't have to wait for a hot towel. Before she had me flip, there was plenty of teasing and a nice back door tease. She asked what I wanted and I told her I wanted her to warm me up since it was a little cold in the room. That was all it took and she suddenly rolled on top and things got passionate. Very good GFE experience. Enjoy.

  2. #24008

    BoBo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo133  [View Original Post]
    A Public Service Announcement.

    Boo has returned from her trip to Chicago. She said its been slow, so now maybe be the time to visit!
    Anybody been to see her or know anything about her?

  3. #24007

    Bad timing

    I was searching for a spa I read about and found out where it was located. So, I used Google Maps to get a street view so I can see the setup and parking, etc. The sign on the building is very clear "M Spa" so there's no hiding what it is. And someone's truck got captured right out front in the parking lot. There's something to be said about private lots.

  4. #24006

    Just a Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    It sounds illegal to do that to someone's car!
    Doesn't sound to me as tho "they" were targeting you so much as the place. Maybe a neighbor business? Hope that didn't cause problems later for you. Be safe, g.

  5. #24005
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Sunshine spa Greenwood

    Hey guys,

    I was going to keep this one a secret but they have a little short milfhere that is great. She has a really cute round face and looks to be late 30's or early 40's. She gave me the best session in a while. Teasing for about 10-15 minutes. Then when I flipped one of the best BBBJ of my life. I had to tell her to stop about 5 times for me not to cum. She kept teasing me saying that she wanted me to finish in her mouth. A couple minutes later she put the hat on and I began to pound her. She wanted it more and more. I ended up finishing on top and went hard. She had another friend with her that was really good and also had bigger boobs. I will maybe try her or both again soon but figured I'd give you guys the heads up to enjoy her. Enjoy and stay safe.

  6. #24004

    Lavender oil

    Still open.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Two bits of info for two shops here:

    I just heard that LEO visited Lavender Essential Oil in the past few days. I haven't looked to see the current situation there so that's all I know.

    Also, I stopped at Z Spa on an errand for another shop owner and was met by three younger and better looking girls. This shop recently changed hands and this is the first I've seen of the new lineup.

  7. #24003
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshJive777  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I paid a visit to Cozy Spa in Castleton this weekend and, at some point during my half hour visit, someone stuck a bunch of heart shaped stickers all over the back of my car with handwritten comments on each one. Things like "sex massage perv" and "ask me about pervert massage" were written on each one. I was parked down quite a bit with my car facing towards the building and didn't notice the stickers until I got home. I parked far enough away from the spa entrance that someone had to have been in the parking lot watching me walk from my car to the front door of the spa.

    Probably won't be frequenting the Castleton spas for a while.
    It sounds illegal to do that to someone's car!

  8. #24002
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSyr  [View Original Post]
    Check out the Korean Girls.
    https://good-heaven.com/.
    Their prices are a bit high. But because I get the hots after watching K-Pop concert videos, I was eager to play with a young hot Korean babe. But when I asked for kinky service, the screener told me to go elsewhere and not come back. Never met any Korean babes!

  9. #24001
    Quote Originally Posted by OldArmy2001  [View Original Post]
    What is the place at 146th and 37? I don't know that one and I do love tattoos!
    The only place I know of in that area is Foot Spa on Mundy. I've found it to be hit-or-miss for the availability schedule and which MTs have been rotated in.

  10. #24000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Thompson and 465

    Two bits of info for two shops here:

    I just heard that LEO visited Lavender Essential Oil in the past few days. I haven't looked to see the current situation there so that's all I know.

    Also, I stopped at Z Spa on an errand for another shop owner and was met by three younger and better looking girls. This shop recently changed hands and this is the first I've seen of the new lineup.

  11. #23999

    Lavender Essential Oil?

    A Chinese lady friend of mine asked me if I'd heard anything about this store being forced to close last Wednesday, any intel?

  12. #23998

    New Sun

    Any Intel on New sun on Heathrow?

  13. #23997

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Firstly, any nice-booty AMT sightings lately? Please help a brother out if so:-D.

    Recently visited Coral. Two really cute girls currently there. Haven't yet gotten with the more petite one, but the other has one of the nicest racks I've seen, and overall decent body. Very kind and flirty.

    Also visited Cozy and met a new, younger petite gal, who was very eager to please. Very cute, too!

    Mmm what else. Some new girls at the spot near 146th & 37. Showed up the first time and was told to come back in 30 minutes. Came back and was told again to come back in 30 minutes, so by then I was out of time. Same girl answered both times. Very cute, visible tattoos if I recall right, not petite but not thick. Athletic build maybe?

    For a short minute there were a bunch of girls at Smile. Seemed like each visit there were new girls. One in particular had me wanting to come back for more. She was thicker, nice proportions and wanted just about everything (though I didn't partake in everything). Then poof she's gone. Been back three times now and each time has had the same lineup, not my taste..
    What is the place at 146th and 37? I don't know that one and I do love tattoos!

  14. #23996

    Maybe different.

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGatherer  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her back in May about getting new clients. Is she using the 317-792 number? I have two numbers for her. Send me a PM.
    I don't match that number. I'll shoot You a PM.

  15. #23995

    This is the Nora / Kokomo lady?

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    Met back up with the former Craigslist lady on the north side of town. Enjoyed my time, and she asked if I would mention she is looking for new clients. Kinda under the radar at this juncture until she gets her new place.
    I talked with her back in May about getting new clients. Is she using the 317-792 number? I have two numbers for her. Send me a PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape