High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 447 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4395

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    I've been. It's an AMP. Near Downtown Sanford. Got a L1 from her. Comms are good. Texted her later and asked if more was on the table. She said "sure come see me". $60 for 30 mins plus tip.

    Went back and got a different girl, Margaret. CBJ /69, a little rushed. I hope your negotiating skills are good. She will try to get everything in your wallet.

    Doubt I'll go back.

  2. #4394

    Lake mary manscape and massage girl

    My report is on with the others who have seen her.

    Offers pampering massage that is a half hr of worship of junior. She is really cool. Allows roaming. Very large melons. Was advertising on Craigslist for shave and manscaping. Link not currently up. Damage was $.

    Anyone see this one yet? She advertises on massagefinder.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48495/

  3. #4393

    Liliana spa thanks for intel

    2 reviews both good massage. You were able to get L1 and the other guy got teasing and no finish. Looks like YMMV depending on who you get. I been wanting to check it out. I'll go and add a report.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLife6996  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area last week. Decided to contact Liliana Spa, got scheduled with the young Columbian Alexandra cute great body. I scheduled deep tissue got more of light touch massage, on the flip only otc roaming panties was soaked I asked but she denied. Normal level 1 finish non rushed. Will try again to see if more is offered.

  4. #4392

  5. #4391

    Sonya

    I saw her about a couple years ago. She doesn' t look like her pics. She's chubbier. Average looks and performance. Back then she did a nuru massage and a he. I hardly felt the nuru. It seemed like she wanted to talk more than she wanted to perform. She even offered to have me massage her. F that, that's, not what I donated 250 for. Besides, I don't know how to nuru. However, it's been good minute, maybe she changed. I have not repeated since. Keep it safe. I'm out.

  6. #4390

    Queen

    She ghosted me last week. Not sure if she is real.

  7. #4389

    Indian Sonya?

    Any info here? Wasn't able to connect. Poor communications. Left messages but calls not returned.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...b2b-27955.html

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #4388
    I requested outcall, none available.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLife6996  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area last week. Decided to contact Liliana Spa, got scheduled with the young Columbian Alexandra cute great body. I scheduled deep tissue got more of light touch massage, on the flip only otc roaming panties was soaked I asked but she denied. Normal level 1 finish non rushed. Will try again to see if more is offered.

  9. #4387

    New Law

    Took a trip to Cozy last month seen Latina, ok massage really just a body rub but on flip L1 and lots of roaming. I recently went back a few days ago same provider but this time I had to fill out the form which I knew would happen from reading the forms but this time around no fun whatsoever. On the flip she says "I'll give you a minute, here are some towels". Don't know if I'll go back if it's going to be hit or miss every time. AK is good when they aren't busy, any recommendations L1 Latina recommendations feel free to PM.

  10. #4386

    Lilian Mora Spa

    Was in the area last week. Decided to contact Liliana Spa, got scheduled with the young Columbian Alexandra cute great body. I scheduled deep tissue got more of light touch massage, on the flip only otc roaming panties was soaked I asked but she denied. Normal level 1 finish non rushed. Will try again to see if more is offered.

  11. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBobIII  [View Original Post]
    Some of this seems YMMV. I dreamt that I did not get the 10 bucks back when I gave the front girl Caroline a benji. Also Caroline seemed to be more friendly and touchy feely than pretty Gabby. They have a nice table shower but the water was only luke warm. Draping was not required and Venezuelan Gabby went through the massage part without any hint of eroticism but when she switched to the jack-hammer phase, on request, she removed all her top, pulled down her bottom and allowed free access. What a sight and feel it was. One of the tightest and hottest bodies ever seen! Not a bit of sag and could bounce off a quarter. I hope, with experience, they smooth out their rough edges and become a viable alternative to the Dominican controlled Eden spa and asian AMPs.
    I had a good session with Emma (I assumed that's her based on the service I received). She pulled her top up and my hands roamed freely. She let me suck her breasts to my content, while she was playing with my Jr. After a while I asked her to pull her pants down to which she obliged and FIV was allowed. All in all, a good experience and nothing more than was offered.

  12. #4384

    Nuru bunny

    She's def not worth it. Looks way better in pics and puts some oil on your back. She sits on you after straddling you and then turns you around after 10 minutes and straddle you. If you don't bust she just jack hammers you her ad is on tryst.

  13. #4383

    Re: AK Spa is OK

    Some of this seems YMMV. I dreamt that I did not get the 10 bucks back when I gave the front girl Caroline a benji. Also Caroline seemed to be more friendly and touchy feely than pretty Gabby. They have a nice table shower but the water was only luke warm. Draping was not required and Venezuelan Gabby went through the massage part without any hint of eroticism but when she switched to the jack-hammer phase, on request, she removed all her top, pulled down her bottom and allowed free access. What a sight and feel it was. One of the tightest and hottest bodies ever seen! Not a bit of sag and could bounce off a quarter. I hope, with experience, they smooth out their rough edges and become a viable alternative to the Dominican controlled Eden spa and asian AMPs.

  14. #4382

    AK Spa is OK

    Decided I was in the mood for something a bit different and was in the area, so why not try the AK Spa near the airport which has gotten a few posts recently.

    Lady at reception was nice and spoke perfect english, not a fan of an hr being 90. Hope that isn't a trend. I was passed off to a not very friendly younger looking hispanic lady (gabby?) in scrubs. Not a smile on her face and not a bit of english was spoken.

    Massage was pretty decent for an untrained body rub. She tried with pressure and got on the table a few times but not in a sensual way. Feeling the rough scrubs against my hand instead of smooth skin isn't the biggest turn on. Table is oddly hard with a very uncomfortable head hole. At the flip she was very diligent about draping but a few minutes in she motioned if removing it was OK. No discussion about L1, she just started jackhammering. Ugh. Really not a great finish and she had her scrub top tucked very tightly into the bottoms and she angled herself so there was no way I could touch her girls. Only option was her ass over the scrubs. Which was nice but not with the really bad jackhammering. Once again, how some of these girls do this for a living and don't know how to touch properly, I will never understand. Usual dono for the tip and out the door! Wasn't the best experience, wasn't the worst.

  15. #4381
    Quote Originally Posted by NampFisher  [View Original Post]
    Was draping required?.
    Light draping (small towel). Hands would go under draping and at times exposed but not touching or hints of added service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape