Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 318 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 818 1318 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 26667
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #21912

    Dakota and Jenny

    Please note that a few of these girls seem to be sharing a number. I set something up with Dakota the other day and Jenny Kush came to the door. She listed a bunch of different names trying to figure out who I thought I was texting. Kitty pulled that shit on me in the past with some other lady.

    Dakota.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/801689026606

    Jenny Kush / Throat Demon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/501236806234

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Saw for her .8 B&G special.

    BBBJ, cimws (doesn't love ws part, but will if you're polite).
    Made-up nice, friendly, good Walker area location. Would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/801689026606
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTU4MTExNGQ1ZTY5MTg2YmQ0ODBmMzFkYTQ4ZjEwODc2NGY3Nzlm-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   NDY2NDg2NDYwZTM5NmZkOGRhOGY4Nzc5N2VkM2MxZWY5YjVjOWY-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎  

  2. #21911
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]
    Oh I wish she would visit Ann Arbor / Detroit instead of me trying to find a day where I can drive 3 hrs there and 3 hrs back.
    I would drive 3 hours to see CJ. She's that good.

  3. #21910

    Dixie still retired?

    I'm going to be in town this weekend and always saw Dixie when I was there. The last time was a little rough, but then I saw she retired. Is this the case? Honestly if so I'm happy for her. She seemed like a good person.

  4. #21909
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler85  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that is correct. Lilly Vrega is no longer in this physical world.
    Wow this is very sad news. I saw her a few months ago. After that she told me she had been going through some issues with bad friends / roommate. Her place was broken into, she was then kicked out of her place for not paying rent. She last said she was staying in her baby daddy's car. It was like a series of bad misfortunes happening to her. I responded back but she disappeared, and now I see this. Oh geez. Very very sad news. She was a really sweet person and I really enjoyed my time with her, we had a lot of nice talks. I cannot believe she is gone. May she rest in peace.

  5. #21908

    Ana Marie

    Anyone have info on this one? I tried searching here, but I don't see anything.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anamarie-119

  6. #21907

    Dakota

    Saw for her .8 B&G special.

    BBBJ, cimws (doesn't love ws part, but will if you're polite).
    Made-up nice, friendly, good Walker area location. Would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/801689026606

  7. #21906

    Coming to GR

    Hello Gentlemen,

    Coming to GR for a short weekend was wondering if anyone has any intel on these two I've been eyeing?

    https://tryst.link/escort/plainjane2622

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexyredlexus25#rates.

    Alexis looks TGTBT, but would be happy to hear from anyone if they had experience. DM is fine. TIA.

    Deroi.

  8. #21905

    Cassidy (CJ)

    Seen her recently at her incall in GR and the reviews are all accurate. She was beautiful, playful, and without a doubt one of the best providers I have seen. $3 for the hour and was worth the price of admission. I don't need to go into any further detail because its been said many times here before but I can't wait to see her again. Thanks Cassidy.

  9. #21904
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    You're in luck!! I'll be there Friday.
    Crap, I didn't know it'd be this soon. I'm so sad I can't see you this Friday. I did DM you, hopefully we can make it work in the future.

  10. #21903

    Diamond / Winter / Beee

    Guys,

    This girl is legit. I couldn't find any reviews on her until I went to callescort. Definitely I site I tend to avoid due to the appearance of fake ads but a guy mentioned that he wanted to "fall asleep in her" and it piqued my interest. She usually does outcall which is not ideal for me due to my extremely busy lifestyle. However, she finally offered incall and in GR, so I tried to set up a morning appointment. Unfortunately, she was checking out in 30 mins and it wasn't going to work. She texted me back the next day and said she was in GR again. Awesome! I booked immediately because she's rarely available for incall, let alone in GR. After I finished at my office and sent everyone home, I jetted over, only stopping to grab a cover from a local store. I parked, texted for the room # and she is 100% the goddess in the pictures LOL she is very attractive with a crazy good body. You won't be disappointed. Super nice girl with a personality and good head on her shoulders. Started with a Top Tier bbj. I've been in this hobby a while and I don't just hand out a literal Top 3 bbj title to anyone. This was, bar none, some of the best head I have gotten in a while. Very impressed and I can't wait for next time. After a few minutes of an amazing bbj, cover went on and we started with deep mish before finishing K9. Slightly audible whimpers of pleasure (I hope), it was amazing. She posts under a few names, including "B" so I took the liberty to elongate to "Beee" so it works under the search function, but she also posts under Diamond and Winter. Def check her out boys. If you can do outcall, you'll have better odds meeting up with her, as she rarely does incall atm. That ass is simply insane, check the crawler on this one. HH $. 8.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/173826807#.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/132225201006

    AR.

  11. #21902
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]
    Oh I wish she would visit Ann Arbor / Detroit instead of me trying to find a day where I can drive 3 hrs there and 3 hrs back.
    You're in luck!! I'll be there Friday.

  12. #21901

    Fun in the Sun

    Anyone visit with "Fun in the Sun"? Don't recognize her face from previous ads in GR. No hits with Google Image Search.

    Grateful for a reply or DM with any info about accuracy of pics, donation. Ad is light on details, couldn't find any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...4/612852279727
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fun-sun.jpg‎  

  13. #21900
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas. Where to begin?

    I've been eyeballing CJ (for what seems like) 18 to 24 months. When I started this hobby I was just doing parlor visits and I only visited the bigger names with Julia being my favorite. I love curves and she has them for days. However, as time went on I dipped my toe into the escort side and I have had some really good experiences, and some pretty shitty ones (I'm transparent in my reviews). CJ has been at the top of my bucket list for quite a while.

    I first reached out CJ a few months ago but we were not able to connect. I tried to send a message via this site but her inbox was full as she is pretty popular, and she didn't respond to my texts. As time has continued on, it has become harder for me to round up the $$$ to connect with the higher priced ladies (I do have another life outside of this hobby) so I had not tried as of late. But that changed yesterday.

    I jumped on this site yesterday and I saw that she cleaned out her inbox, so I sent her a message and followed up with a text hoping it would help her verify who she was talking to. She responded, we had a fun, but short, chat to set up a time. Thankfully the message AND the text didn't sound off her "stalker" alarm!

    Fast forward to today. Great communication to confirm the details. Got to the place and there she was. A great looking woman with an amazing body, and she was all mine for the next 30 minutes! I think she had shorts on at first, but by the time I walked in to the bedroom she was standing in these super cute cotton thongs and a tank top.

    I'm not going to bullshit, we made really good use of our time together! CJ provided a great experience. As her ad states, you are going to fuck like a porn star. Yup, I can verify that statement. You may think you are in control when you're with her, and she will let you think you are in control, but you're just fooling yourself. She is the captain of this adventure so just jump on in and enjoy the ride!

    Everything is tasty and smelled even better. Everything. Oh my goodness, she has the cutest little butt and I was all over it. I'm pretty sure she bleaches which I completely support. Amazing. Just amazing. This is the experience you want when you get into this hobby.

    One thing to note, if you are heading home after a visit, she does have lotion on and uses oil. Not a bad thing at all but just plan ahead. I can still smell her on my beard (which I love).

    Pros: excellent hygiene, great communication, has a fucking knockout face and body, intelligent, didn't ask or count the donation. Fun to talk to. Not a crackhead.

    Cons: if you get emotionally wrapped up after you visit a provider, don't visit her. You will become hooked! She is popular. Look at all the reviews and comments. So she can be hard to track down.

    P.S.: Her ad is pretty specific on hygiene, bad breath, etc. I showed up freshly showered and in work clothes. Even though I was chewing gum when I arrived, I still used her mouthwash. Take note!

    YMMV.
    Oh I wish she would visit Ann Arbor / Detroit instead of me trying to find a day where I can drive 3 hrs there and 3 hrs back.

  14. #21899

    Kitty link

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/880816260688

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    Hey Bottum could you add a link please?

    Thanks.

    Ss.

  15. #21898

    Katiey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Got a second visit with young Katiey at BW on 28th St for a fair buck & half rate that exceeded our agreed upon service time. She was on time, clean, and subservient to my fetish needs. Foreplay was lengthy, as I explored her entire domain with my body, hands and mouth. Katiey squirmed & moaned as I both vibrated / ate her box; it was a wet wet event. Even got a BBBJ as I sat on her face as well as 69 ing. She did a great job on my South Pole and both glaciers LOL. She squatted cowgirl, as well as mish, multi-positions. We finished the deed as she laid stomach flat offering her divided cheeks for play. That's her profile, spot on as depicted in her STG ad. Cute face, average boobs and physique, certainly a willing pleasant young 20 age provider. I even contributed to her fans only page that she opened for my perusal! Katiey will take this weekend off but was actively pushing a duo with Pixie. I may very well splurge on that offer, eventually. Bottum Out.
    Hey Bottum could you add a link please?

    Thanks.

    Ss.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape