Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 820 1320 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21883

    Lilly's passing

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler85  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that is correct. Lilly Vrega is no longer in this physical world.
    What sad news. I saw her a few months ago and never got the sense of hard core drug use. I also got the sense she was pretty smart. And pretty hot back in the day. RIP Lilly, I know you're in a better place now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1722102328131.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1722102398693.jpg‎  

  2. #21882

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Very sad news. Just saw an update that Lily has passed away.
    I can confirm that is correct. Lilly Vrega is no longer in this physical world.

  3. #21881

    Bad attitude or just a bad night

    So I'm up in GR and little head starts thinking so I reach out to my regular.

    She is taking a while to get back to I reach out to Sweet and Juicy. I couldn't find anything on the site already so if I missed it that's on me.

    She does reply within 5 minutes and I ask for donations. Right nigh my regular responds and we set something up, as I would rather encounter what I know that risk it on someone I know zero about.

    She replies back with donations. I thank her and explain that my regular finally got back to me and I will definitionally keep her in mind in the future.

    Her response what that I don't get to waist her time and to never contact her again. Which with that attitude I may just adhere to.

    Now I can see if I did 20 questions witch resulted in it going no where I could understand. But a total of 3 texts over a 5 minute period I wouldn't consider wasting time.

    If she is a sweetheart, hopefully you catch her on a better night than I did.

    Sweet and Juicy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/679531422330
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SnJ.jpg‎  

  4. #21880

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by RaulJulia  [View Original Post]
    Wrestler, thanks for passing this along. Damn, I hate to hear that. I've texted with her a few times, but have never seen her just because of schedules not working out. I'd noticed she was posting ads again, which kind of surprised me given the trouble she'd run into recently with LE. While I'd hoped she'd be back, I'd assumed she'd lay low for a while. Whether she ever returns to us in this hobby or not, I sure hope she pulls through and does what is best for her. Based on previous reviews by others who've seen her over the years and a bit of texting I had with her, she seemed like a decent person and one of the good ones overall.
    Very sad news. Just saw an update that Lily has passed away.

  5. #21879

    Hate to say. More OD coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler85  [View Original Post]
    I have the unfortunate luck to update you all that Lilly Vrega is in the hospital due to being OD'ed. I saw the picture myself and it's not looking good for the moment. Thoughts and prayers.
    With hella providers doing flake. Think they got clean snow but it dirty fetty. Going to see more girls obits. Why all may argue but it coming. Ghosting first. Then they be ghosts. Some girls deal now in dirty flake. Move on and stay live.

  6. #21878

    Lilly V.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler85  [View Original Post]
    I have the unfortunate luck to update you all that Lilly Vrega is in the hospital due to being OD'ed. I saw the picture myself and it's not looking good for the moment. Thoughts and prayers.
    Wrestler, thanks for passing this along. Damn, I hate to hear that. I've texted with her a few times, but have never seen her just because of schedules not working out. I'd noticed she was posting ads again, which kind of surprised me given the trouble she'd run into recently with LE. While I'd hoped she'd be back, I'd assumed she'd lay low for a while. Whether she ever returns to us in this hobby or not, I sure hope she pulls through and does what is best for her. Based on previous reviews by others who've seen her over the years and a bit of texting I had with her, she seemed like a decent person and one of the good ones overall.

  7. #21877

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler85  [View Original Post]
    I have the unfortunate luck to update you all that Lilly Vrega is in the hospital due to being OD'ed. I saw the picture myself and it's not looking good for the moment.
    Thoughts and prayers.
    Wow, never like to hear that.

    Hope she comes through ok, definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

  8. #21876

    Great work

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Reverse Image search pulled up some ads from Raleigh NC so searched her over there.

    Here's her tryst as well: https://tryst.link/escort/gg222.

    Cliff notes version of what I read:

    She's real and looks as good as the photos, but no GFE, makes you DIY to get it up and won't touch until the covers on, no BBBJ and CBJ barely lasted a few minutes, very minimal touching, and mechanical to the point of being almost a dead fish. All wrapped up with a "High End" (read: GPS) rates bow. Even the more positive reviews confirm her non GFE and mechanicalness. She also requires photo verification AND license verification, so there's also that.

    A post that seems to be a good general consensus: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...105&viewfull=1#post6588105.

    If all you care about is her looks, then go ahead and drop the few+ hundred on the very hot and exotic sex doll, otherwise save your money and look for a more fun and fulfilling option.
    All hail to Robov. That is how you check someone out.

  9. #21875

    She's real, but doesn't seem worth it beyond looks

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this girl? Looks a bit TGTBT, but ya never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/503632726984
    Reverse Image search pulled up some ads from Raleigh NC so searched her over there.

    Here's her tryst as well: https://tryst.link/escort/gg222.

    Cliff notes version of what I read:

    She's real and looks as good as the photos, but no GFE, makes you DIY to get it up and won't touch until the covers on, no BBBJ and CBJ barely lasted a few minutes, very minimal touching, and mechanical to the point of being almost a dead fish. All wrapped up with a "High End" (read: GPS) rates bow. Even the more positive reviews confirm her non GFE and mechanicalness. She also requires photo verification AND license verification, so there's also that.

    A post that seems to be a good general consensus: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...105&viewfull=1#post6588105.

    If all you care about is her looks, then go ahead and drop the few+ hundred on the very hot and exotic sex doll, otherwise save your money and look for a more fun and fulfilling option.

  10. #21874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Rose on the Lake Shore

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbuzze  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/178061488509

    Headed out to Grand Haven the first week of August and wondering if anybody had any thoughts on the two ladies that advertise in that area
    Not to be confused with the huge Adorable Rose or the junkie Raechel Rose, the Rose in your link is hot and a great time. She is bat shit crazy and I have never heard of her giving a BJ, in spite of that she is one of only a few that I'd break retirement for.

  11. #21873

    Flag

    Quote Originally Posted by SafariGuide  [View Original Post]
    I lived in Egypt for 5 years and speak Arabic. The flag on her post isn't the Egyptian flag but the Arabic is pretty good Egyptian. Translates as "Come and enjoy yourself ".

    SG.
    You are correct, the flag isn't Egyptian, in her ads from the Carolina's. She claims to be from Cairo. It's actually a Yemen flag. She has some reviews that I couldn't read because I don't have a membership however my guess is she isn't the person pictured.

  12. #21872

    Egyptian Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this girl? Looks a bit TGTBT, but ya never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/503632726984
    I lived in Egypt for 5 years and speak Arabic. The flag on her post isn't the Egyptian flag but the Arabic is pretty good Egyptian. Translates as "Come and enjoy yourself ".

    SG.

  13. #21871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Her photos are actually really good. Most GR providers have such bad / dumb photos, it's how I know they're real people. High quality photos make me automatically assume the person is fake / selling content.

    The other way I know they're fake / selling content is when the "Location" says something generic like "Downtown. " But this one says "Grand Rapids" which makes it seem more likely real? Hard to tell.
    No BBBJ No money😎128526;.

  14. #21870

    Lilly Vrega update

    I have the unfortunate luck to update you all that Lilly Vrega is in the hospital due to being OD'ed. I saw the picture myself and it's not looking good for the moment. Thoughts and prayers.

  15. #21869

    Grand Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbuzze  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/178061488509

    Headed out to Grand Haven the first week of August and wondering if anybody had any thoughts on the two ladies that advertise in that area
    So it's the hundredth anniversary of the Coast Guard festival so the town is going to be Zaney. Not sure about the one that you had a link to but "Available last day here" fairly good. I don't recall seeing any bad reports on her. I visited her a year ago. She kept a clean room. And she was clean and tasty A little bit on the Rushed side. Nice body for a mid 40's MILF. J.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/061610084761

    SS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape