Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24005
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Sunshine spa Greenwood

    Hey guys,

    I was going to keep this one a secret but they have a little short milfhere that is great. She has a really cute round face and looks to be late 30's or early 40's. She gave me the best session in a while. Teasing for about 10-15 minutes. Then when I flipped one of the best BBBJ of my life. I had to tell her to stop about 5 times for me not to cum. She kept teasing me saying that she wanted me to finish in her mouth. A couple minutes later she put the hat on and I began to pound her. She wanted it more and more. I ended up finishing on top and went hard. She had another friend with her that was really good and also had bigger boobs. I will maybe try her or both again soon but figured I'd give you guys the heads up to enjoy her. Enjoy and stay safe.

  2. #24004

    Lavender oil

    Still open.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Two bits of info for two shops here:

    I just heard that LEO visited Lavender Essential Oil in the past few days. I haven't looked to see the current situation there so that's all I know.

    Also, I stopped at Z Spa on an errand for another shop owner and was met by three younger and better looking girls. This shop recently changed hands and this is the first I've seen of the new lineup.

  3. #24003
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshJive777  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I paid a visit to Cozy Spa in Castleton this weekend and, at some point during my half hour visit, someone stuck a bunch of heart shaped stickers all over the back of my car with handwritten comments on each one. Things like "sex massage perv" and "ask me about pervert massage" were written on each one. I was parked down quite a bit with my car facing towards the building and didn't notice the stickers until I got home. I parked far enough away from the spa entrance that someone had to have been in the parking lot watching me walk from my car to the front door of the spa.

    Probably won't be frequenting the Castleton spas for a while.
    It sounds illegal to do that to someone's car!

  4. #24002
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSyr  [View Original Post]
    Check out the Korean Girls.
    https://good-heaven.com/.
    Their prices are a bit high. But because I get the hots after watching K-Pop concert videos, I was eager to play with a young hot Korean babe. But when I asked for kinky service, the screener told me to go elsewhere and not come back. Never met any Korean babes!

  5. #24001
    Quote Originally Posted by OldArmy2001  [View Original Post]
    What is the place at 146th and 37? I don't know that one and I do love tattoos!
    The only place I know of in that area is Foot Spa on Mundy. I've found it to be hit-or-miss for the availability schedule and which MTs have been rotated in.

  6. #24000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Thompson and 465

    Two bits of info for two shops here:

    I just heard that LEO visited Lavender Essential Oil in the past few days. I haven't looked to see the current situation there so that's all I know.

    Also, I stopped at Z Spa on an errand for another shop owner and was met by three younger and better looking girls. This shop recently changed hands and this is the first I've seen of the new lineup.

  7. #23999

    Lavender Essential Oil?

    A Chinese lady friend of mine asked me if I'd heard anything about this store being forced to close last Wednesday, any intel?

  8. #23998

    New Sun

    Any Intel on New sun on Heathrow?

  9. #23997

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Firstly, any nice-booty AMT sightings lately? Please help a brother out if so:-D.

    Recently visited Coral. Two really cute girls currently there. Haven't yet gotten with the more petite one, but the other has one of the nicest racks I've seen, and overall decent body. Very kind and flirty.

    Also visited Cozy and met a new, younger petite gal, who was very eager to please. Very cute, too!

    Mmm what else. Some new girls at the spot near 146th & 37. Showed up the first time and was told to come back in 30 minutes. Came back and was told again to come back in 30 minutes, so by then I was out of time. Same girl answered both times. Very cute, visible tattoos if I recall right, not petite but not thick. Athletic build maybe?

    For a short minute there were a bunch of girls at Smile. Seemed like each visit there were new girls. One in particular had me wanting to come back for more. She was thicker, nice proportions and wanted just about everything (though I didn't partake in everything). Then poof she's gone. Been back three times now and each time has had the same lineup, not my taste..
    What is the place at 146th and 37? I don't know that one and I do love tattoos!

  10. #23996

    Maybe different.

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGatherer  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her back in May about getting new clients. Is she using the 317-792 number? I have two numbers for her. Send me a PM.
    I don't match that number. I'll shoot You a PM.

  11. #23995

    This is the Nora / Kokomo lady?

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    Met back up with the former Craigslist lady on the north side of town. Enjoyed my time, and she asked if I would mention she is looking for new clients. Kinda under the radar at this juncture until she gets her new place.
    I talked with her back in May about getting new clients. Is she using the 317-792 number? I have two numbers for her. Send me a PM.

  12. #23994

    Look in the blog threads

    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    What kind of rates are they going with?
    Plenty of info in the Korean Girls section below but it sounds like a little over double what we pay for FS at AMPs ($360/ hr) with an extras menu that adds on for things like BB (+100) and MSOG (+40).

  13. #23993

    Confusion

    Funny experience on the 135 near south of county line. I stopped in the shop by LA fitness, and was greeted by I'd say late 30's MT. 5'2 110 large B. Took the 40 HH and was walked to the back. Massage began and what I thought was normal small talk made her think I was the law, "I don't want trouble" then flipped me and went straight to BBBJ CIM and went back to massage. Finished up then told her it's OK I'm not police and tipped her $ even though I could have just walked out. Never have had this happen before, normally it's me waiting for that sting to come through the doors. Anyone had a similar situation with all the cracks downs happening?

  14. #23992

    Una

    Construction sucks! Found some time and went to Una. It had been a while and the door was locked, when did they start that up?! People in the lot but luckily I saw the tiny doorbell and she opened the door after a very short wait. Drew a skinny girl, I think she said Susie. A cups, flat butt. Led me to a room where I paid for the hh. Ok massage and tease then asked what I wanted. Gave her $ and she left for a hat, stripped down to her panties, rubbed her chest on my face, and got between my legs for the deed. Their rubbers are thick, couldn't feel much so asked if I could touch and she repositioned so I could touch the girls. When that wasn't doing it I asked to play with her kitty and she stripped the panties off and got on the table, my head between her legs as she bent forward in a 3 point stance for a nice view of the A frame while she did a HJ finish. Her request was not inside. Played in the why till I finished. Clean up, bottle of water and out the door.

    Although she was cute and obliging, she wasn't doing it for me, the Louisville parlors have me spoiled! She was at best a 7 looked like she was in the early 30's but probably 40's and no real assets to speak of. The bent over full view was nice though which made up for it but probably won't see her again. There was another girl in the back that I could see through the curtain that looked nice in profile but she was sitting and on her phone so couldn't really get a good view. Might try again and see if I can catch her.

  15. #23991

    Good heavens

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSyr  [View Original Post]
    Check out the Korean Girls.
    https://good-heaven.com/.
    What kind of rates are they going with?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape