Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 816 1316 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26087

    Nami

    Saw Nami twice, once for basic massage with HE and then a 2nd time for FS.

    She's extremely professional and responsive, which is nice. Very safe / secure incall in a nice apartment complex. She's a little older than her pics, but still really attractive, at least to me. Kind of a mechanical vibe and doesn't seem to like her boobs touched. Massage was fairly decent even if it was mostly legs and lower body. Kept leaving the room to get towels, oils, whatever, and kinda messed with the flow. HE was hand finish and really nice at least.

    FS was okay, she seems to get into it. But for the price, I wouldn't repeat. Definitely not GFE, no kissing at all.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308

  2. #26086

    Jade

    Jade is nice if you just want young, spinner, hot, safe and mechanical without any options.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/692390526031

  3. #26085

    Moved

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Funny enough I was traveling through the area and made a risky choice to wait at her old place, the motel 6. Luckily she responded, can be very hard to get through sometimes. She actually moved down the road to the mainstay, which is a lot better. But again that was last year.
    Yeah she has moved. Thanks.

  4. #26084

    Same area

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    How was her location?
    Funny enough I was traveling through the area and made a risky choice to wait at her old place, the motel 6. Luckily she responded, can be very hard to get through sometimes. She actually moved down the road to the mainstay, which is a lot better. But again that was last year.

  5. #26083

  6. #26082

    Chanel

    Anyone been to see this Greek Goddess?

  7. #26081
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Jacey is good. Saw her some time last year and that was my second visit. She asked me to get her some things by the gas station but I refused. Instead I came to pick her up and took her to get what she needed. It was fine because her roommate was also using the room for her business. A little bit of
    time to calm things down. Her roommate left and we got down to business. This time she agreed to BBBJ and daty. Can't remember if I did two pops or not. Couldn't enjoy BJ as much as I wanted because I was going to pop too soon. Something about her just turns me on. I
    enjoyed myself down there. Can't even remember what all positions we did. Sounds like it's due for a third visit. I really don't like repeated visits, but like I said there's just something about her that attracts me.
    How was her location?

  8. #26080

    Overdue post

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! Now that I have a name, I will do some searching.
    Jacey is good. Saw her some time last year and that was my second visit. She asked me to get her some things by the gas station but I refused. Instead I came to pick her up and took her to get what she needed. It was fine because her roommate was also using the room for her business. A little bit of time to calm things down. Her roommate left and we got down to business. This time she agreed to BBBJ and daty. Can't remember if I did two pops or not. Couldn't enjoy BJ as much as I wanted because I was going to pop too soon. Something about her just turns me on. I enjoyed myself down there. Can't even remember what all positions we did. Sounds like it's due for a third visit. I really don't like repeated visits, but like I said there's just something about her that attracts me.

  9. #26079

    Nothing good

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby1731  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ads for a while now and wondering if anyone's met her. She looks fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/173378010#.
    Nothing good from that meet with her. A lot of "No"s and little to no chemistry. A blow up doll would be better.

  10. #26078

    Anyone met Fendi?

    Seen her ads for a while now and wondering if anyone's met her. She looks fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/173378010#.

  11. #26077
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    That's Jacey. She has good reviews. She is real and pretty good. I have seen her.
    Thank you! Now that I have a name, I will do some searching.

  12. #26076
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster23  [View Original Post]
    Her tryst ad is back up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fionaender1
    She's been a staple around Fayetteville for a while. Hot and cold reviews. Research the Fayetteville forum for all the reviews. I have not seen her, just steering my brothers in the right direction. Stay safe!

  13. #26075
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/671186455920

    Her ad doesn't list her name. Thanks for any info shared.
    That's Jacey. She has good reviews. She is real and pretty good. I have seen her.

  14. #26074

    Info request

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/671186455920

    Her ad doesn't list her name. Thanks for any info shared.

  15. #26073

    Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    She (lala / cutiebooty) has been around for a while. I am glad the last visit to uncle LEO helped her because she was way too skinny begining of this year. I can tell she probably gained a good 10 lb if those pics are accurate.
    I tried to set up some time with her yesterday, went to her place and couldn't get to contact her as my app won't work due to no network, so I came back home and called her to apologize and offered to come back again to see her if she was ok with it. She was pissed and showed me too much attitude saying it cost her 250 as she was waiting on me and missed other clients (all this within 20 min) of our scheduled time. So she offers me to pay extra 50 if I were to see her. I'll pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape