Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 26667
-
08-02-24 17:52 #21912Senior Member

Posts: 42Dakota and Jenny
Please note that a few of these girls seem to be sharing a number. I set something up with Dakota the other day and Jenny Kush came to the door. She listed a bunch of different names trying to figure out who I thought I was texting. Kitty pulled that shit on me in the past with some other lady.
Dakota.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/801689026606
Jenny Kush / Throat Demon.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/501236806234
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 11:09 #21911Banned Member

Posts: 1268I would drive 3 hours to see CJ. She's that good.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 18:30 #21910Senior Member

Posts: 826Dixie still retired?
I'm going to be in town this weekend and always saw Dixie when I was there. The last time was a little rough, but then I saw she retired. Is this the case? Honestly if so I'm happy for her. She seemed like a good person.
-
08-01-24 17:11 #21909Senior Member

Posts: 70Wow this is very sad news. I saw her a few months ago. After that she told me she had been going through some issues with bad friends / roommate. Her place was broken into, she was then kicked out of her place for not paying rent. She last said she was staying in her baby daddy's car. It was like a series of bad misfortunes happening to her. I responded back but she disappeared, and now I see this. Oh geez. Very very sad news. She was a really sweet person and I really enjoyed my time with her, we had a lot of nice talks. I cannot believe she is gone. May she rest in peace.
Originally Posted by Wrestler85
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 15:07 #21908Senior Member

Posts: 40Ana Marie
Anyone have info on this one? I tried searching here, but I don't see anything.
https://tryst.link/escort/anamarie-119
-
08-01-24 11:54 #21907Senior Member

Posts: 493Dakota
Saw for her .8 B&G special.
BBBJ, cimws (doesn't love ws part, but will if you're polite).
Made-up nice, friendly, good Walker area location. Would repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/801689026606
-
08-01-24 11:22 #21906Regular Member

Posts: 9Coming to GR
Hello Gentlemen,
Coming to GR for a short weekend was wondering if anyone has any intel on these two I've been eyeing?
https://tryst.link/escort/plainjane2622
https://tryst.link/escort/sexyredlexus25#rates.
Alexis looks TGTBT, but would be happy to hear from anyone if they had experience. DM is fine. TIA.
Deroi.
-
08-01-24 10:06 #21905Senior Member

Posts: 219Cassidy (CJ)
Seen her recently at her incall in GR and the reviews are all accurate. She was beautiful, playful, and without a doubt one of the best providers I have seen. $3 for the hour and was worth the price of admission. I don't need to go into any further detail because its been said many times here before but I can't wait to see her again. Thanks Cassidy.
-
08-01-24 00:38 #21904Senior Member

Posts: 372Crap, I didn't know it'd be this soon. I'm so sad I can't see you this Friday. I did DM you, hopefully we can make it work in the future.
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 20:43 #21903Senior Member

Posts: 189Diamond / Winter / Beee
Guys,
This girl is legit. I couldn't find any reviews on her until I went to callescort. Definitely I site I tend to avoid due to the appearance of fake ads but a guy mentioned that he wanted to "fall asleep in her" and it piqued my interest. She usually does outcall which is not ideal for me due to my extremely busy lifestyle. However, she finally offered incall and in GR, so I tried to set up a morning appointment. Unfortunately, she was checking out in 30 mins and it wasn't going to work. She texted me back the next day and said she was in GR again. Awesome! I booked immediately because she's rarely available for incall, let alone in GR. After I finished at my office and sent everyone home, I jetted over, only stopping to grab a cover from a local store. I parked, texted for the room # and she is 100% the goddess in the pictures LOL she is very attractive with a crazy good body. You won't be disappointed. Super nice girl with a personality and good head on her shoulders. Started with a Top Tier bbj. I've been in this hobby a while and I don't just hand out a literal Top 3 bbj title to anyone. This was, bar none, some of the best head I have gotten in a while. Very impressed and I can't wait for next time. After a few minutes of an amazing bbj, cover went on and we started with deep mish before finishing K9. Slightly audible whimpers of pleasure (I hope), it was amazing. She posts under a few names, including "B" so I took the liberty to elongate to "Beee" so it works under the search function, but she also posts under Diamond and Winter. Def check her out boys. If you can do outcall, you'll have better odds meeting up with her, as she rarely does incall atm. That ass is simply insane, check the crawler on this one. HH $. 8.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/173826807#.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/132225201006
AR.
-
07-31-24 18:06 #21902Banned Member

Posts: 216You're in luck!! I'll be there Friday.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 17:22 #21901Senior Member

Posts: 208Fun in the Sun
Anyone visit with "Fun in the Sun"? Don't recognize her face from previous ads in GR. No hits with Google Image Search.
Grateful for a reply or DM with any info about accuracy of pics, donation. Ad is light on details, couldn't find any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...4/612852279727
-
07-31-24 16:50 #21900Senior Member

Posts: 372Oh I wish she would visit Ann Arbor / Detroit instead of me trying to find a day where I can drive 3 hrs there and 3 hrs back.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 07:21 #21899Senior Member

Posts: 493Kitty link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/880816260688
Originally Posted by StevesMilin
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 07:11 #21898Senior Member

Posts: 582Katiey
Hey Bottum could you add a link please?
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Ss.











Reply With Quote





