Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 31829
-
08-02-24 21:32 #28829Senior Member

Posts: 643Juliet
Wow 500 and you can't Cim for that I would expect BBFS and CIP.
Originally Posted by CaptainY
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 19:07 #28828Senior Member

Posts: 77Check Ripoff Forum
My advice is check the ripoff forum for the ones to stay clear off. Fellow mongers do a good job updating. My dumbass fell victim to one and I just posted in there. I guess we all live and learn.
Originally Posted by RedStar819
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 17:37 #28827Senior Member

Posts: 179Moving to the Area, any general advice?
So, I'm moving to the nashville area soon, and I was hoping to get some general advice about the scene here. Any girls to avoid, any ones that I should make it a point to see, or perhaps areas / hotels to avoid because they're sketchy? Any advice would be appreciated.
-
08-02-24 15:22 #28826Senior Member

Posts: 151Yes, Angel Eyez has pierced nips, for sure.
Originally Posted by HogSmuggler
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 13:19 #28825Senior Member

Posts: 44That's sound advice
It's a shame we have to play games just to pay. I've read too many scam and rip off reports. On the other side, I've had providers tell me how they get shorted, or just dine and dashed if they don't get paid before or at time of service. That's why it's best to find a good and reliable provider. Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 16:10 #28824Senior Member

Posts: 1656Stevie
What I tell the girls before I see them I will pay them after we are both naked if they want to get paid before we play.
Originally Posted by Ronnie23
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 12:57 #28823Senior Member

Posts: 175Piercings
Slum Barbie Skade has two pierced nipples and a pierced clit. All fun to lick.
Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 10:12 #28822Regular Member

Posts: 3Update Gabby and Stevie
I TOFT and boy do I regret it. First off the women in the pictures are not accurate to the woman you see. The woman I saw was more of a spinner type and mixed woman. She was attractive, but nowhere close to the pictures. We get to her room and handle donation which was 4 $$. This where things go south. After that was handled with she states that was only to get in the room and talk. I am shocked to hear this, after having to drive an hour to Nashville. I ask how can we get the fun started. She quoted 5 $$ for a handjob and additional 1 $$$ on top of the other one for everything covered no GFE! Are you insane! I left angry, having wasted my time and money for a scam. I should have walked out when I saw she wasn't the one in the pictures, but jr was doing the thinking. SMFH.
Originally Posted by Ronnie23
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 01:42 #28821Senior Member

Posts: 63Angel Eyez
IIRC, Angel Eyez had a pierced clit and perhaps nipples as well. Well reviewed here on the board.
Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 21:54 #28820Senior Member

Posts: 793Pierced??
Ruby Rayne has both all three. She is a fine fun time and really enjoys what she does. Starting to look like most girls have their nipples done, but the clit is harder to find.
Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 21:49 #28819Senior Member

Posts: 793Lexxx
Saw an ad for our old friend Lexxx (Lexi) on Call Escort tonight. Anyone have experience with her since she came back on the scene? The last I saw her was probably two years ago and she was headed off to rehab. For me she was always dependable and a good little bareback beauty, but I know she had issues at times with others. Much depended on her medication.
https://callescort.org/615-949-6844
-
07-31-24 05:22 #28818Senior Member

Posts: 793Sarah
Sarah lives around Atlanta. Julie moved to Nashville about a year ago.
Originally Posted by CuminCider
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 01:42 #28817Senior Member

Posts: 82Isn't she already in Nashville?
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 00:30 #28816Senior Member

Posts: 100Pierced??
Any leads on pierced nips or clt?
-
07-31-24 00:13 #28815Senior Member

Posts: 100Haircut by Master Cosmetologist of 22+yrs, and retired Stripper
Thanks for the feedback.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
More info. I texted her and then sent her $5 via Venmo. I know stupid. Little head is leading the charge. I call her on her number, disconnected. Etc. I text her and she responds stupid app. Short verison of this, I ended up calling her motel and connecting to her room. We DISCUSSED a meeting for the next afternoon and I asked how much notice she needed (2 hours). I text her the next morning the issue I was handling was a lot more than I was told (7:39 am). She responds, on shit, 25% fee for cancelation. Sends me some explicit text (hobby phone is not with me, it's in the truck). I leave and get back and send her a gift card for more than she asked. She hasn't even responded, probably blocked me. I'll keep the gift card. Yea, I know, I stupid, but want to treat people right. Oh well, it's time to retire from the hobby. Well maybe. Little head has already moved to the next one.
Thanks for letting me rant.
Guys. Have fun, play safe, and pay for what you want. It's it's a 1,000 and you can do it, do it. If it's less, then do it.









Reply With Quote





